Now that the NBA and NFL (as well as all the college teams) have been taken over by niggers...

Now that the NBA and NFL (as well as all the college teams) have been taken over by niggers, we need to make a list of approved white man sports. I'll start.

Fencing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWV5X6cNWb4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMU4cDecq7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moon Walking...which, ironically, could be viewed as cultural appropriation by Basketball-Americans

>fencing
That’s more of a Hispanic sport since Mexico will pay for it

We figured it out a long time ago you stupid Americans.

HOCKEY. Only middle class can afford it.
And it actually takes skill.

They play hockey in some states in the Midwest, its the only sport darkies will never be good at.

There's niggers on one of my local hockey teams now, and I live in Michigan. Northern Michigan. It's going to happen sooner or later, Leaf. Right now it would be best to have a scorched earth policy and abandon every sport that's been tainted.

Hockey. Only sport that puts you in timeout for 5 minutes for fist fighting then lets you play on. Fkn love hockey and as the leaf said, takes a lot of skill.

Cricket, pugilist, and wrestling

I think that skill is irrelevant because if minorities could afford to play, there definitely would be very few white hockey players.

>wrestling
Have you ever been to a high school wrestling match? The teams are filled with niggers.

ping pong

Saber fencing only. Epee and foil are ghey.

>fencing
pffft, biathlon bitch

hockey is a girls game and indians love it

Swimming

only White and Asians do it.
I live in the deep south and its the only thing i have yet to see Negroes participate in. They may go splash in the water around the shore or stay in the end shallow end of the pool but they will never truly swim.

Look who the powerhouses of Olympic saber fencing are... WIPIPO.

Hate to say it, but sports are a meritocracy. Race has nothing to do with being good at a sport, and you shouldn't hate a sport because niggers are good at it. Just accept that niggers are better at jumping and running fast.

cricket??? are you kidding me?

kek

I know, I’m on one as a matter of fact. But the white man derives great joy from crushing the mlecch

>white man sports

I don't mind if non-whites play sports. Shit, I watch cricket sometimes. Just don't want to spoil my weekend relaxation with jigaboo thug scum on my television. And no women's sports, either. 90% lesbian.

I said cricket just to bait ausstards

NASCAR

A chink won last year

Pic related is the only sport I care to watch any more.

Still butthurt that the Aussies are better than you? Just think about it, Australia, a country of like 10 million is better than 1 billion poos, so yea, I'd say whites are better at cricket.

>Fencing.

Really?

Epee is objectively the best. No restrictions on where you can hit. It's just a shame that fencing has turned into faggy tag because of electronic scoring.
It's a joke, user. "Fencing" can also mean physically putting up a fence.

France doesn't count, go fuck yourselves. Except for my old instructor. I started off learning epee from a Frenchman that fenced for France's Olympic team.

Uhhhh, user that’s New Zealand, not pajeetland

>shooting
Its very rare for Negroes to be good at it, and the best in the world are white.

skateboarding or surfing.. whites own both sports culturally and talent wise.

I like your point. There actually exists white men who fence with longswords and thereby practice the European martial arts: look up the German school of fencing. I would love to battle fellow men using the weapons of a previous age, just to learn a little of what it was like in those times to fight for your life and challenge my fellow man. The sport of longsword fencing should be more prevalent in my opinion, as it's clearly more fun and part of our culture and history.

Boxing is becoming a white man's sport again.

Thanks Slavs.

Jousting
Bocce

Shooting/Marksmanship

Water polo

>ITT: Sup Forums realizes that black athletes outperform whites at everything and desperately tries to rationalize

>nfl
>niggers
>literally no nigger has beaten a white mans record ever in the sport
try harder

Severely underrated

>skateboarding

That shit is too hard for 99.9% of the population. The idiots that comprise our society can't even comprehend a switch frontside heelflip to switch 5-o down a handrail then switch 180 flip out. Motherfuckers can't even comprehend switch, period. I mean anyone who has never kicked a board around.

nope, monkeys tend to be stronger. Its only natural the more primitive they are the better they are at physical activities that requires strength and physical speed rather that skill.

We are not white supremacist, we dont think whites are the best in the world at everything and we freely admit that blacks excel at simpler physical activities and that east asians tend to be smarter.

Ice Hockey.

>switch frontside heelflip

meant switch frontside 180 heelflip, that is to say that you flip the board beneath you 180 and flip the board transverse with your heel, not travel with the board with your body. This shit is fucking hard, almost Jedi shit. But there are fags that can do it. I've seen it.

I always wondered why in the movie Roots when they were sailing to America with slaves...and when in the middle of the ocean they chainlinked a bunch of them to an anchor to make them sink to the bottom so they would drown. Why not just throw them over board?

That doesn't change the fact that all of the teams are made up of niggers now.

Piddly.

>Roots
>believing the (((hollywood) mythology

Not really stonger, just more explosive. If you look at strength sports it's very white dominated, even in oly it's basically whites, a couple of chinks and the oddball persian

>no love for the best sport

Snooker

Second post, best post.

we don't talk about knight club!
youtube.com/watch?v=VWV5X6cNWb4

Billiards in general, really.
9 ball is a white mans sport.

Anything involving water or snow, niggers and spics are allergic to both. Asians can do snow but not water.

NBA =/= Basketball
NFL =/= Football
Professional leagues are often jew owned garbage, that doesn't mean you can't play the game with your friends

i totally agree, i should have rephrased that to fit.

however we must admit those men generally are not the average and are mostly northern European and not representative of most of Europe.

Fencing is also selling stolen goods, nigs got that one.

fucking kek

Darts.

Orienteering.

Running, but with thinking, in the woods.

Golf

Trapshooting

how about hockey

jousting anyone? nice crowd there
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMU4cDecq7U

>not representative of most of Europe.

Sports, by their nature, create an artificial environment through which certain predispositions can dominate, whether it be mentally or physically, usually both. No other race can even compete with whites in terms of strength. I'll say that it's pretty obvious that niggers can out run us, but there are outliers that make them run for their money. For example, why is it that niggers can't ride bikes for epic long distance and speed events? They don't seem to be able to compete. Also skateboarding. Sure, there are a couple niggers that can skate, but they don't challenge what can be done with a skateboard, they just go for style in what they are comfortable with. They don't skate with balls, like Josh Kalis. I actually met that dude in GR and he skates gaps and steps that will defy your imagination in terms of human potential. My point is that niggers really can't compete in most sports. As for azns, they aren't as smart as they are hyped up to be. They lack the same thing niggers do: true creativity which is the signature of the white man.

>XFL
>F
>L

They don't represent most euros bc EVROPA has being cucked into near destruction. Almost all northern Europeans, specially scots, balts, ruskies and scandies, have the potential to become crazy strong, with larger frames and tougher core structure than other humans. More ease to store fat as well, which protects the joints and gives some more structural integrity. That is why American Strongman is still predominantly white, despite its Bodybuilding being almost all black today.

Trophy hunting

If cuckold was a sport in Olympics, the Swedes would win all 3 medals

Boxing.

tennis

not going to lie had to look this one up

Bowling

You had me at

>trap

and

>shooting

Shitposting

Fuck sports. The Kikes will just put niggers at the head of anything we enjoy - video games, comic books, sports, movies, comedy, doesn't matter.

No corporate pop culture until the Jew is rooted out from America.

>war
Whites are over represented in infantry and SOF roles
>MMA
Whites still compete at the highest level, some of the major champions are or have been white. Miocic just put a clinic on one-trick pony Ngannou for the UFC HW title. Before the fight the media was fellating Ngannou and saying ridiculous things like 'Ngannou is fighting for the hopes of immigrants everywhere' before a white guy with the last name of MIOCIC put a stop to that madness via total domination.

Bodybuilding is faggot shit. They literally just do thousands of reps with low weights and control their diet. The only exception I've see to this is Dorian Yates. That fuckin guy is a beast. I used to have videos of his workouts that I P2P'd: he just keeps on stacking on weights. Until the fuckin bar bends. This is not the usual manner of becoming a bodybuilder. That guy is something else altogether.