The absolute STATE of Russian politics

youtube.com/watch?v=_k3naLqWYU4

I thought Russian prided themselves on their masculine, trad culture. Slavic Paris Hilton throws water on the "chad" "LibDem" monarcho-fascist, and he doesn't even knock her in the kisser?
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ksenia_Sobchak
news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/01/30/18/russia-birth-rate-falls-to-10-year-low
echo.msk.ru/blog/kremlmother/2154762-echo/
youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88
youtube.com/watch?v=NntWMvkdiP4#t=60s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>and people were worried about if Trump could act presidential

It was staged. They're both obnoxious attention whores.

>russian presidential election
the point?

Better PR than China officially going back to lifetime emperors. Always good to at least let the population vent about the government.

If Putin doesn't get at least 70% they'll say it was because of a CIA operation.

bump

A people is more than a fractal of its people, thankyou.

The funny thing about that is that both zirinovsky and sobchak are jews

Sobchak isn't Jewish.

You are making up shit.

Sobchak is the second daughter of the first democratically elected mayor of Saint Petersburg Anatoly Sobchak and Lyudmila Narusova, a Russian politician. Sobchak has described herself as being of part Jewish heritage.[1] Sobchak also revealed that she and her family experienced anti-Semitism.[1]

The only reason Putin allows these people to run is because they're clowns.

should've cold cocked her right there

>Sobchak is the second daughter of the first democratically elected mayor of Saint Petersburg Anatoly Sobchak and Lyudmila Narusova, a Russian politician. Sobchak has described herself as being of part Jewish heritage.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ksenia_Sobchak
kek it's always a kike user. Better get with the program soon.

OH MY GOD WHAT A REVALATION NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO EXPERIENCE ANTISEMITISM IT'S WORSE THAN RAPE

WORSE!

Are they hysterical losers on purpose to make Putin look extra good?

yes, they are controled opposition

where is Navalny ? Was he really accused of being a CIA operative ?

>Navalny
There is no Navalny anymore.

Putin b& him from running.

what a coward

Slightly odd and unnecessary move with poor international PR, so I suspect Putin did it out of wanting to send a message back to the US neocons. Probably I'd need to know more about internal Russian politics to understand the particular subtext.

Navalny has been exposing putin jewish friends like Usmanov and Rotenberg

Just as expected, Slavs arent white

Navalny was an interesting development. Made me wish I had had more time to pay attention to it.

Whoever the message got sent to and exactly what it was, it's in keeping with Putin's relatively low tolerance for subversion. I mean, Pussy Riot? That's supposed to be the vector for cultural subversion? Give me a break.

any good russian mob movies?

Would you trust this pig if he tells you navalny is a CIA plant?

These clowns are all paid actors who got paid millions to make all this drama on TV. It's all a show and only old people still believe it.

Grudinin is an actor? You leftists have been hyping him up as a "real" commie, not like that dicksucker Zyuganov

I don't know who that is. What I do know is that the US in general has its various reasons for applying political pressure on most any country, and especially Russia.

As well they should, even if I'm the kind of guy who hopes we can work on having a less dysfunctional relationship with Russia.

every person in that room is jewish

One way ticket to Finland please

LMAO

the true god emperor

trump can fuck off

I like the way they made Putin smug and the others look upset. lel.

I want to fuck Sobchak up the ass so hard.

URAAAAHHH
>Russia birth rate falls to 10-year low
>Russia's birth rate fell by 11 percent in 2017 to the lowest level in a decade, the government's statistics agency said Monday.
news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/01/30/18/russia-birth-rate-falls-to-10-year-low

Wew, hasn't it been rising the last couple years?
What went wrong?

>Wew, hasn't it been rising the last couple years?
it was probably asians and churkas

Countless internet polls show that Grudinin has at least 45%.

Wages dropped happened.

I've seen analysis that alcohol restrictions are part of that. Life expectancy is not very high in Russia, and part of that comes from substance abuse.

They're also not particularly fond of our poppy field operations in Afghanistan, if you get what I mean.

Haha, no
(((Grudinin))) is just another patsy

No, most Russians would like it if Putin declared himself Czar

Maybe. If I were to use Sup Forums as my barometer, I'd say 5-10 years ago support for Putin was pretty solid, but that in recent years it's much more common to find Russian flags expressing sentiment to do with Putin wearing a little thin these days, and I'm not talking about the obvious lefty shill types. That suggests to me an increasingly Westernized population (and don't forget, once again, life expectancy is low there, so youth sentiment such as you'd find on the internet is more relevant than e.g. in the US) trending away from tradition.

>I'd say 5-10 years ago support for Putin was pretty solid, but that in recent years it's much more common to find Russian flags expressing sentiment to do with Putin wearing a little thin these days,
because he is just like Yeltsin

Yeltsin was a drunken mess not capable of stabilizing the country effectively. Putin was effective at stabilizing the country, even if maybe the economy is not what you'd like.

What comes after Putin? Interesting question. But with the trans-Atlantic world in anti-Globalism turmoil, the global financial system on the verge of collapse, and everybody wondering how CHYNA is going to play out, I think it makes sense to leave Putin in for another term, since his government is reasonably steady at least.

Putin is just carring out Yeltsin proyect

Except effectively and in such a way that the rest of the world isn't as worried about suitcase nukes on the black market and suchlike. It's not easy to manage the collapse of the USSR. That kind of a mess is not good for the rest of the world, even if ending the USSR might have been for the best.

echo.msk.ru/blog/kremlmother/2154762-echo/

>Except effectively
that's why many russians are getting dissapointed by Putin, and yeah just god knows what's going to happen with russia the day Putin dies, i think it will get cut into pieces

I guess my point is that he was an effective replacement for Yeltsin. I don't think he can or should rule forever (or one of this 60 body doubles, if that's what actually going on). That's what makes it an interesting question to me: who is there that might be able to make a good replacement, and could it happen without a major disruption for Russia?

Russia doesn't exactly have a big history of peaceful power transitions as much as it does for one Tsar to rule until the next one grabs power.

>who is there that might be able to make a good replacement, and could it happen without a major disruption for Russia?
an oligarch

Would any of them be competent enough to bring Russia into a new phase of growth? To survive a global financial reset? That's kind of an imperative that is as important for the rest of the world as it is for Russians.

Shouldn't there be someone there to throw her out?

Bad goym.

>Yeltsin
No one will ever be on the level of incompetence like that drunk retard, you can hate Putin all you want but he was never that retarded.

that jew really scares me

I am aware that yeltsin was a drunktard, but doesn't change the fact that Putin is doing all the things yeltsin would have done,
for example an oligarchic Patriotic Russia

>Would any of them be competent enough to bring Russia into a new phase of growth?
Yes, just continue what Putin is doing.

Allow massive immigration from Central Asia, throw nationalists in jail, subsidize Chechens to breed like rats while raping your daughters and terrorizing your sons.

I heard women don't have a smug smile when you hit them in their pretty faces. Physical violence is the highest form of power.

>Patriotic Russia
End yourself

kek

There is some sense in keeping the Chechens happy for stability (I forget what the numbers are, but IIRC they comprise a substantial fraction of the military). But indeed it sets up the ethnic Russians for the same kind of problems that the rest of the world is seeing.

have you seen how much the oligarchs say they love Russia even though they all live in London

Moscow jews are the scariest and openly zionist jews on the planet. Only the purest shabbas goym can take their shit seriously.

>they comprise a substantial fraction of the military
Dude, you do realize how much of a problem this is?

Also, he could have literally humiliated and forced them to submit their hairy caucasian buttholes to him in 2002 after they got assraped by the Russian military, but chose instead the route of appeasement.

Then they're not patriotic dumdum

you must learn more about Russia Kiddo
The russian khazarian mafia, make the zionists look like amateurs

>hurr you don't know how oligarchs function
Learn more about basic human characteristics kiddo

Yep. Hopefully the American military is watching and thinking carefully. It is key for the US for the military and the civilians to be on the same side if shit ever gets real.

no u

The second war was more about FSB controlled group of chechens rekt other groups of chechens.

Was it ever a case?

Chechens had it coming

this post made me feel sad

Giv moar tiny Putins

Except for the Civil War, the US military has pretty much always been ready to side with the civilians. And there were some bad events like mowing down vets camping on the White House lawn, or resentment of vets after Vietnam. It got a little bit scary under the Trotskyite rule getting ready to provoke another civil war with FEMA camps and everything. But in recent years it's been better established that for the most part we're on the same team.

Cant wait for that shithole to fall.

Neocons always win

Zhirinovsky is based, he banted so hard against Bush he cried like a little baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88

Is it true about how murican air force bombed and killed few hundred of ruskies in Syria and Putin is cucking out hiding. Also Did Deripaska gay fucked that high government official on his boat and Putin is also sliding that shit because the guy has lot's of stolen money? Did Putin fuck up in Ukraine? Also the recent plane crash was kinda suspicious.

>Zhirik is not the one throwing drinks
This is madness.

Hoholistan is a lost cause, I feel sorry for those turk rape babies they neither can in to west or east, sad!

>Is it true about how murican air force bombed and killed few hundred of ruskies in Syria and Putin is cucking out hiding.
Yes, the only thing they can do is to whine about evil america

>where is Navalny ?
Only controlled opposition allowed in tv. Navalny never had any airtime whatsoever. Most of the country never even heard of him,

Even Kissinger says they should be a neutral buffer state like Finland. I don't often agree with Kissinger, but I do here.

Too bad the Neocon kikes had to push so hard that Russia was forced to defend control of its port and outpost in Crimea. Now what?

Pretty strange to see how the western media has never mentioned anything about Putin being a gay pedophile

We have too many gay pedos ourselves (mostly Jewish).

A frozen conflict for many years and a semi-functioning state with revolutions every 5 years. The whole charade was pointless and hasn't benefited anyone.

>not kicking her in the stomach and starting a massive brawl

youtube.com/watch?v=NntWMvkdiP4#t=60s

It's too bad the Minsk treaty didn't work out. But another term of Putin and if Trump can drain enough swap to keep the kikes from sabotaging a truce, then maybe we can just freeze things as they are, work out what to do about pipelines diplomatically, official recognition of Crimea as a bargaining chip, and hope for the best.

A boy can dream. Probably WWIII and global financial collapse instead :