Abortion, but only in cases of rape and incest

What's the logic behind this?
Pro-choicers generally think fetus (or sometimes babies until they're born) aren't people.
Pro-lifers, on the other hand, generally do.

If you think they're people, how is it okay to kill them in cases of rape and incest? You could argue incest for mutational problems, but what about downies or other genetically inferior issued births?

I hate conservatives who are fine with abortion in those two cases more than pro-lifers.

*more than pro-choicers

... I am not a kike

Its an old /r9k/ - MGTOW law that states that "all serial fuckers should be miserable as me except victims of a crime".
It only works in conjunction with the ban of birth control methods.

Ah yes ofc... because "God wills it".

What really bugs me is the "rape AND incest". If the incest wasn't consensual it's rape and it doesn't need to be a separate category, and if it was consensual between two adults but incestuous that's no excuse for murder.

>abortion for literally no reason
Cop-out of responsibility for your actions, ending the possibility of a life for no good fucking reason.
>abortion in the case of rape
I can explain about 6,000 different ways why this kid is probably better off not existing.
>abortion because of incest
genetic diseases, and the horrible life that would come from being raised by sister/brother fuckers.

But aren't pro-lifers also trying to ban abortion if the reason for the abortion is because the baby will have some kind of disability?

dude idfk I don't pretend to understand either of the hardliners on either side of the argument

lol ok, so you're middle of the road on abortion?

Some pro-lifers aren't really pro-life as much as they are pro-slut punishment. Same people who protest in front of abortion clinics but would drive their daughter across state lines to get her baby vacuumed out if she wanted it done because of course SHE isn't a slut lmao.

It's pretty simple for people who are pro-life. Killing innocent life is wrong, therefore killing the innocent unborn child of a rapist is wrong because the child has committed no wrong. Killing the disabled or deformed is also wrong, therefore killing unborn disabled/deformed individuals is wrong too.

didnt want to have the kid both parents are responsible for a KID so if one wasnt wanting it, (rape) THEN FUCK
incest. - no stupid asses in teh gene POOL.

take yourself with them

Why is every thread some nigger loving bullshit?

Pretty much this. I think that killing your unborn child because you're a dumb filthy slut that apparently hasn't heard of birth control and can't keep your legs closed is reprehensible.

However, I don't really have anything against functional abortions (so, in the case of children who would be severely deformed or retarded, or in the case where you were impregnated against your consent). It's also the number-one nigger killer in the US, so that's quite useful.

Really? You are being forced to exhaust resources physically and financially for a child that is not yours. You also weren't allowed to evaluate the individual whose seed you're carrying. Are you really this retarded or is this some "clever" liberal gotchaism? There are clear exceptions.

Listen, the kid came into this world without consent. Plus they'll probably have no father. If the woman wants to kill it, (for the sake of the child AND her) I'm all for it. I'd probably kill my offspring too if it were from rape. I'm not raising some fucker's child.

>What's the logic behind this?
You tell me strawman, you presented it.

I'm anti-abortion, but I don't want it to be made illegal. Kill the fuckin baby if that's what you're set on doing, but accept that you're a baby murderer.

it's about the willingness to choose and genetic issues, if women are raped then it is not their responsibility to give birth as they did not choose it, incest will make retarded babies.
Anything else should not be allowed to have abortion as a fucking adult is mature enough to understand the result of not using condoms in consented sex

ahhh that's true too, sexual selection on the woman's part hasn't taken place, so he might have shitty genes for the population.

On one hand I believe in eugenics and I think the retarded/disabled should be aborted. On the other hand I also hate women and think they should not have a cop-out solution in case they accidentally get pregnant. That makes my stance on the matter really difficult.

>Pro-choicers generally think fetus (or sometimes babies until they're born) aren't people.
>Pro-lifers, on the other hand, generally do.
Bullshit- no one thinks this except people blinded by a political agenda and people that go full retard.
This is a Family matter and a personal matter.
If my Daughter was raped by some nigger we would consider an abortion. And guess who's fucking choice that is - You guessed it our Families choice.
If she got pregnant by the person she loves and she wanted the baby. Guess what? We the family are having a baby.
If the pregnancy threatened her life we would likely get an abortion.
All these are personal choices.
Not a fucking black and white choice as politicians love to tell us it is.

Killing people is sometimes okay.

I'm against abortion only in cases of rape, because it will just lead to more innocent men being falsely accused because it's the woman's only legal way to abortion. In this gynocentric society, a man is at a severe legal disadvantage whenever it's her word against his. Even if he's found innocent, his reputation will forever be tarnished.

With that said, I couldn't care less if women want to kill the life growing inside them. They're the ones who will have to answer to whatever god or gods they believe in, and most religions disapprove of it.

>Abortion, but only for strict borderline brutal population control.

When you have consensual sex, pregnancy is a non-verbal contract that was established between the mother, father and child. To abort the child would be a violation of the contract.

In regards to rape, such a contract was made under duress, thus it is okay to abort. In regards to incest, it's generally also under duress. However, this is a choice, you're not required to abort a child conceived from rape or incest.

because it's dysgenic you retarded sack of shit

Its called a compromise