"The Problem of Whiteness" class taught at university

The University of Madison, Wisconsin is teaching a class called "The Problem of Whiteness."
The professor Damon Sajnani aka "Professor D" also raps in his group "The Dope Poet Society." They have released several critically acclaimed albums.

Class description
african.wisc.edu/content/problem-whiteness
>In this class, we will ask what an ethical white identity entails, what it means to be #woke, and consider the journal Race Traitor’s motto, “treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”

Wikipedia page on professor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_D

University page on professor
african.wisc.edu/faculty/sajnani
>Teaching and Research Interests
>Africana cultural studies; social and political theory; HipHop studies; critical race theory; cultural sociology; Africana philosophy; comparative race, racism and (post)colonialism; globalization and diaspora; stratification and intersectionality; Black power and civil rights; whiteness studies; critical ethnic studies
>african philosophy
wat

His entire CV reeks of the (((international Jew)))

>loyalty to “humanity” ( can you hear the hand rubbing? )
>globalization and diaspora
>(((critical theory)))
>black POWER

I can’t find evidence of him being a kike though

soooooooo (((progressive)))

He’s a poo.

Is he supposed to be one of those whites pretending to be black?

He’s half Indian.

>I’m half white just like you are also white!

>he also raps

Reminder before you remove blacks or jews you have to get rid of Indians.
Poo are worst kind of jews. They will make a hell to benefit themselves

What the fuck is on his head

A rasta hat

>They have released several (((critically acclaimed))) albums.

Are you kikes even trying anymore?

Does the university not have any white alumni?

UW Madison? They do. I’d be interested to see...who is taking this class though.

Culture=appropriated

>whiteness
These dumb fucks are so ignorant of history, they just lump everyone into one single category based on what dey see is da skin look like, fucking stupid cunts.

You even get away with similar camouflage tactics in a generation.

hence why nobody's buying what this shit-haired cunt is selling

They do. I live in Madison, the school is mostly white. Just to worst types of far-left "lol I love immigrant" whites, though.

That guy looks like a Jew and his "class" is a buzzword soup. Anyone that pays money to attend this bullshit deserves the frycook position they end up with.

>Professor D

What a fucking cringe fest. What is it with these teachers that make up a "cool" nickname for themselves and insist everyone use it. Reeks of insecurity