ALEX JONES ON Sup Forums AGAIN LOL

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/969036753955901440

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ
infowars.com/operation-paul-revere-2018-broadcast-free-speech-hangs-in-the-balance/
youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
twitter.com/Beccababy73/status/969046968436629504
youtube.com/watch?v=az352YaZNM0#t=3m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PkfXwj-fA&t=979s
youtube.com/watch?v=ooyr8L66jGs
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jones go sleep drink your milk and cookies

LOL he's got to have seen his #METOO thread from earlier where he was accused of groping a coon and calling the resident jew at infowars "beefcake"

Jones is based. He should keep browsing pol.

Alex if you are reading this , please reverse your policy of featuring the alt-light. This past week has proved the globalists are coming for you no matter what, so you may as well have on the good guests .

Bring on Nick Fuentes

what a fucking retard. someone post something stupid so Alex will believe it

Alex Jones doesn't care if the United States becomes 80% brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ

Do you agree with Alex Jones?

I noticed there is no EMERGENCY BROADCAST about Trump being a cucking faggot, how unsurprising

>leaf
>e-celeb
kys

OP is not a fag.

JewTube will silence Jones.

fuck off and suck my cock alex-chan

fuck I saw posts telling anons to send that info to Alex but I didn't know they'd actually do it!

He's doing a 34 hour broadcast on Thursday / Friday with a bunch of people. I haven't seen Alex make a video about those ex-employees filing shit against him either.

infowars.com/operation-paul-revere-2018-broadcast-free-speech-hangs-in-the-balance/

> Thursday
8AM-11AM – Real News with David Knight
11AM-3PM – The Alex Jones Show
3PM-6PM – War Room with Owen Shroyer
6PM-7PM – Jake Lloyd
7PM-10PM – Alex Jones
10PM-12AM – Owen Shroyer & Darrin McBreen

> Friday
12AM-3AM – Rob Dew and Lee Ann McAdoo
3AM-5AM – Harrison Smith
5AM-6AM – Tommy Robinson
6AM-8AM – Paul Joseph Watson
8AM-11AM – Real News with David Knight
11AM-3PM – The Alex Jones Show
3PM-6PM – War Room with Owen Shroyer

TIKKI

tikki

>TIKKI

FISHDICKS!

when jones names the jew i might buy one of his stupid fucking products
youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI

>when jones names the jew i might buy one of his stupid fucking products
you didn't see how he's being sued by a former Jew employee for using anti-semetic slurs?

Reddit: Alex Jones accused of bullying and anti semitism.

Then they proceed to have a circle erk where they bully Alex Jones. Bullying is bad and should never be done, but when someone alleges that someone bullied someone we are allowed to bully them without investigating , because narcissism.

If a black person does something wrong, it is illegal to attack black people as a whole, but if a libertarian conspiracy theorist who merely shines a light on potential crimes in a world where darkness is the norm does something wrong, I have a pass to bully anybody who might like that person, because I SAID SO!

For fucks sake I want a civil war so we can skin alive every reddit or

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Reddit
there's your problem.

love you alex!

>anti-semetic slurs
what, calling a jew fucking yacob?
really breaking that conditioning

oh boy I guess you gotta push that narrative somehow

Alex please call out the jews for their mass murder at parkland, thanks

People are afraid to name the jew because they think their life will be ruined, no, all that does is expose who thinks they can control you based on WORDS you say , and I thought this dude was a complete fraud but now shifted to neutral, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of neutral.

Anyone still in the puss stage - you can call priests rapists and zero people ruin your life. You can call Christianity a gay debunked religion and everyone goes about their day. Everyone on Earth except Jews throw a tantrum when someone suggests that they are held accountable when they commit crimes.

the man is a turbol shill out of ideas i see

Will Alex get the third strike?

>controlled opposition on honeypot board

alex is saving Sup Forums don't you see. He is having his fake accounts reply to the tweet saying "wow you use Sup Forums as a source? No one believes anything that comes from Sup Forums fake news alert". Now the normies will stay on twatter, reddit, and kikebook. I can already feel the average IQ on the board rising again.

Link to thread Jones posted?

He's as dumb as the MSM falling for larps

What's after youtube?

Is he using some sort of vertical monitor to browse 4can? Wut is this screenshot

TRADTHOT ALERT
twitter.com/Beccababy73/status/969046968436629504

>vertical monitor
yup and he mounted it on the ceiling above his bed. Tell your mom to buy you a phone

When will idiots understand that most of what is said on here is just because we can, and it's usually just being edgy for the sake of being edgy?

Chad coon groper vs virgin mass shooting survivor

IM IN A DEATH BATTLE. AND NOW YOU SEE THE ENEMY SAY THEYRE IN A DEATH BATTLE. THEY KNOW THEYRE IN A DEATH BATTLE. ONLY THE SPIRIT OF KNOWING YOURE IN A DEATH BATTLE WILL HAVE YOU WIN. I DONT KNOW HOW THIS IS ALL GONNA END. BUT LIKE I TOLD THEM A THOUSAND TIMES. YOU WANT A FIGHT? BETTER BELIEVE YOU'VE GOT ONE. YOU WANT TO ENSLAVE MY SPIRIT? NOOOOOOOOO. AND I CALL ON GOD TO PROTECT ME AND USE ME HOWEVER HE SEES FIT.

Remember: anti sovereignty shills who patrol the Internet to throw a tantrum every time someone has a thought they don't like serve a very important purpose. While it is annoying watching tax dollars used to defend pedos thieves and murderers, these fucking retards are so stupid that eventually blue pills go "holy fuck, people say stupid shit every day, and it wasn't until this person said something that was just as unplausible as computers in 1820 that they showed up to let people know how important it is that they don't enter the wrong areas of their brain."

100% of conspiracy theorists must be viewed as if they are true before they are condemned. Anybody incapable of this is either stupid as fuck or afraid of their scam ending. The perfect example is 9/11. All it would take is a public transparent non "oops this incriminates me [REDACTED]" investigation and everyone would shut up. Never believe anything until you've seen it for yourself. Directed energy weapons, (they already exist, because a country with a military would have to be incompetent to not develop these) could be something that doesn't come for (((50 years))), but it is something that can be tbought up, and therefore should be considered so at the very least people can prepare. There is a dangerous mentality today where thinking ahead makes you a loser. Not discussing the topic's on the TV is illegal. You will literally get laughed out of the bar if you go around a bunch of golems and suggest that everyone get together to develop something instead of becoming braindead. "Try hard! Dweeb! Thinking is gay!". The worst fucking people in the world are these Agent Smiths on every corner in America who zap you if you don't worship Greater Israel.

So thanks CIA, you actually help me create my future by shilling so much about how wrong thoughts you didn't think up first are. Dumb fucks.

that's why the normalfags need to stay put on their social medias. We say satire shit for the lulz and they get ass hurt about every aspect of life for fake internet points.

>alt-light
Info wars has PJW and Milo.
You can't get anymore light than that

BREAK THE CONDITIONINGGGGG

PJW says the soy balances out the masculinity of Brain Force.

youtube.com/watch?v=az352YaZNM0#t=3m49s

>Do you agree with Alex Jones?
Tough call. But "diversity is our greatest strength" is based on ideology, not scientific studies of people. Looks like unity is our greatest strength. Whether you can achieve unity among multiple races is possible I don't know, Israel is trying it, but diversity for the sake of it is wrong.

Shoe?

He's named them: Globalist

2018 is shaping up to be even better than 2017. What a time to be alive

Send to him that JIDF screeny...

>He's named them: Globalist

kek

It's more likely that people send him the "highlights" of Sup Forums.

Is all this broadcast on the GCN shortwave?

Oh what the fuck. Why can't faggots just not invade waves of retards here.

Sup Forums, stop brainwashing influential people on the internet. You're scaring me.

*invite but invade was close

>Arabs control the media. My wife is Jewish, trust me
t. Alex Jones

>Anything posted on the internet is now a fact
I'm a faggot!

HOLY SHIT LAD IT WORKS, I LOVE DICKS NOW.

Theyre making up lists, and theyre checking them twice.

Good fucking luck attempting to use them for anything nefarious though lmao.

unironically reposting a Sup Forums LARP on your twitter

You know what else has soy? SOY SAUCE!

Checkmate weebs!

Just name the Jew, Alex

something like that is really happening though. even if Sup Forums is hardly an airtight source. it could be a larp in the details but it's still basically what's going on

He really is one of the most vile, narcisstic assholes on Earth.

>screencap 2/21
>Southern Poverty Law Center
A story came out today they use the SPLC for monitoring youtube. Unless the story came out earlier and I missed it.

>Unless the story came out earlier and I missed it.
Nevermind. I did miss it.

of course him and owen on here shitposting and doing research... however I have seen a couple videos fromparkland that they have not showed on Infowars... pol moves quick sometimes... and some post get deleted for sure...

Bump

Get one of these guys to go on the record (as an user at most) with Breitbart.

I love that Daily Mail is paying a nigger and a kike to call out Jones for giving Dr. Duke 15 minutes of time to speak. Say what you will about Mr. Jones, but the Streisand Effect is on.

Mancarred and Zucked.

Alex Jones is a Zionist shill faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PkfXwj-fA&t=979s

I wrote that post lmao, cannot prove it was me though didn't tripfag for it.

Do any of you fucking moronic faggots do any fucking research at all? Seriously can you nit tyoe into a simple fucking youtube search "Lauren Southern shill", "Alex Jones shill", "Richard Spencer shill", ffs you motherfuckers here are fucking idiots

Here is a hint THEY ARE ALL FUCKING SHILLS WHEN WILL YOU GET IT THOUGH YOUR DOUBLE DIGIT FUCKING IQ? THEY ARE ALL FUCKING SHILLS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

god damnit alex go to bed

Tried to find the other shitpost thread I made but looks like it wasn't archived.

it was something along the lines of
>Dev fired for not going with status quo
>Susan Wojcicki taking over the Official twitter
>HR forceably taking over with Diversity.

He's right man. I used to be a fan of Alex and there's an undeniable pattern with him. He is literally incapable of naming the Jew.
Here's a list of Alex's strange stances to avoid putting the blame of Jews
Hollywood: Run by Arabs and the Chinese.
White Genocide: Pushed by "weirdo white people"
Sherriff Israel: Secret Muslim
Protocols of Zion: A comic book sold at walmart and a total waste of time goy.
(((George Soros))): Nazi
It's OK to be White: It's ok to be black, brown, yellow. (As if people needed to be told that)

Trump actually looks up to this RETARD

LOL

If you want something to red pill normies someone with "credibility" because they are such fucking idiots they need a "name" use this
youtube.com/watch?v=ooyr8L66jGs

This is the ONLY person with a platform that is not a shill. Him and Graham Hancock and even David Childress to an extent who can talk about the conspiracy to cover up CONCLUSIVE archaeological proof of the Ancient Aryan empire

Jones is some of the best infotainment out there. All news is bullshit with an agenda but Jones at least is entertaining as fuck.

If you really want to know what they are hiding wtach this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

then watch the other playlists on that channel before watching individual videos you got no clue wtf these fuckers are hiding

Hi Khazar

HEY ALEX YOU FAT SLOB HERE I DID YOUR FUCKING WORK FOR YOU FAGGOT POST THIS SCREENSHOT IN YOUR TWITTER MOTHERFUCKER

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
ROMAN-KHAZARIAN CULT OF PYSCOPATHS
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M

"This random person on Sup Forums confirms what I've been saying all along!"

Whatever they do to me, I'm a man. I'm not sittin' up here like I'm the biggest badass around, but you punch me and I'ma punch back (subdued snarling). And I can sit back and tell you my family name is secured, and I've done the job I'm supposed to do. It's not some power trip, it's just who I am.

I look at Stephanopoulos and all these sacks of shit , sittin' there telling us they're gonna leave the country. Listen you son of a bitch. You're scared this country's gon' throw your carpetbaggin' ass out. I see you, you little bloodthirsty maggot. Whatever happens to me I just pray to God you get brought real low. Real low. For what you've done you little son of a bitch. So you understand one thing. There's a real God and there's a real Devil. And for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. And I want all the little men to know somethin'. You were brought up as pieces of shit. And you thought you could dominate everybody 'cause you were so insecure. And you thought people that were better than you were bad because they were better than you, and they were building a stairway to heaven for you. And so now you've started fights with people, that are gonna break every bone in your body. So when you have metaphysically have had you sternum broken and your ribs broken, and your little neck... Strung up. You remember. You ran into real men. And we kicked your ass. They're never gonna stop. They're gonna put drugs in the food and water more intense, when we barely can resist, I mean it's just so evil. And as giant third world hordes pour in, raping everyone just Reaghhhhhh, reaghhhh! Sexualizing our children, ruling everything, debasing the currency, drugging the food and water giving everyone cancer and just dancing to their god of death, selling body parts, chopping up babies that battle the scalpel. I mean it's just... it's just HELL ON EARTH, THE GATES ARE OPENING. And out will flood the armies..

it's the same story, over and over again! The same dependency, the same slugism, that we see mirrored all around us. Hated by the people, WE BUILD! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE EMPOWER! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE'VE GIVEN LIFE TO! HOW DO YOU THINK GOD FEELS!? And they think they're all in competition with me. I'm not in competition with any of you people! I'M IN COMPETITION WITH THE DEVIL. I'M IN A DEATH BATTLE! AND NOW YOU SEE THE ENEMY SAY THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, THEY KNOW THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, ONLY THE SPIRIT, OF KNOWING YOU'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE WILL HAVE YOU WIN! I don't know how all this is gonna end, but like I've told 'em a thousand times, YOU WANTED A FIGHT, BETTER BELIEVE YOU'VE GOT ONE. YOU WANT TO ENSLAVE MY SPIRIT, NO! AND I'LL CALL ON GOD TO PROTECT ME, AND USE ME HOWEVER GOD SEES FIT. AND IF I'M DESTROYED AND MY WHOLE FAMILY WITH IT, I DON'T BLAME GOD. I BLAME THE STINKIN' TRASH. WHO WILL PAY. Now. And the devil who had deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever. Tormented by their own spirit.

TELL THEM THE BLACK SUN IS BACK MOTHERFUCKER

>this idiot actually took this seriously