The main character of the last anime you watched is now your Servant in a Holy Grail War, how fucked are you?

The main character of the last anime you watched is now your Servant in a Holy Grail War, how fucked are you?

What class would Joe be?

Other urls found in this thread:

oldcastle.moe/
youtube.com/watch?v=1xnyVEZri7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We got this.

Wouldn't Yuno be a Caster? I see Joe as a Berserker considering how angry he was all the time

Boxer class, literally already a thing.

Perfectly not-fucked.

YES
not sure how fucked I am, but at least I get to hang around this cool old man

huh

well i'm fucked

Do I get Yang Wenli or Reinhardt von Lohengramm?

>Naegi Makoto
I am good.

depends on the episode I guess

"Magician " Yang would be Caster I guess, probably Rider for Reinhard

Reinhard would get Ruler class, surely.

b-but I was watching Utapri, who do I get? Jinguji?

I don't know the rules of a Holy Grail War but I think Ryo will do fine.

>New Cutey Honey
>Saber Honey
Welp.

>aho

rider i guess

I'm safe.

Easy win.

Finally an Assassin that isn't shit.

Uh, she could beat them at volleyball.

I'd do well I think

Attack no 1 got subbed?

It's getting subbed every week, user!
oldcastle.moe/

I've been wanting to watch that for years, thanks user.

Holy grail wars aren't dangerous right.

Well you have to put your heart in the right place

>Servant in a Holy Grail War
Do you literally have no idea what those words mean individually not to feel sheer embarassment typing this kind of bullshit ?

Canaan so archer.

You've never heard of the Fate series, user?

I feel pretty fucking good, she's basically a Gil but far better in some areas and worse in others
I pray to God so that actual Gil doesn't show up, and so that the war's caster and assassin are wusses, then I go for an honorable master kills strategy.

Well lucky me, I just rewatched the Kumagawa OVA for Medaka Box.
Lancer for the screws I guess.
This is impossible for me to lose.
If it being Kumagawa's OVA doesn't count then I get Medaka instead and save everyone in the entire war

Would be a great rider I guess

Couldn't Kamile be a Caster due to Newtype bullshit too?

Literally blessed

Zettai daijobu dayo

Either Caster or Berserker. She can fly and electrocute people, so It could be worse.

Probably, but he would still need his mecha to do stuff I guess

She can't kill servants.

Would Zeta Gundam's NP be that it could eat the souls of its enemies?

>There's actually someone on Sup Forums who had never heard about fate...

I won. Especially if he's a rider.

Self torture finally pays off. Faggot's so badly written nothing can ever not go his way.

I'm in good shape as long as he gets his shit together

I'm ok

Just make him understand that you're essentially his student.
It's also important that you have adolescent personality flaws which he can help you work through.

I think i will manage.

>What class would Joe be?
Probably Berserk.

You kids are getting fuged.
Fujiki saber class A

>Luck: EX
>NP: turning other servants into Lancers

Seriously fucked.

No combat abilities but I guess time travel would be pretty useful. I would have to be one of those elusive master/servants that does all their dirty work from the shadows using my foreknowledge to set up the rest to fail.

You all ready for a wild fucking ride?

His feats are incredible.
Among them are such claims as being beaten up by middle schoolers.

>Luck: -FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...

You could always have him as his Gamma version. Who is a trained SERN rounder and is very likely a superior fighter to Moeka (being ranked higher than her)
Would make a great assassin. Check out this noble phantasm.
SERN D-Mail: Death warrant from the future (EX): As long as this servant is in an era with e-mail, he can send a message to high ranked Rounder Magus' in order to have a target assassinated in the past, eliminating a master from ever having competed in a grail war. This Noble Phantasm could potentially fail if the target survives the assassination attempts.
This noble phantasm automatically fails if a target is important enough to causality as killing them may damage the time space continuum.

I don't think this will end well for me.

I'm most definitely, not fucked.

What would he be able to do

Well, there's definitely worse characters to be stuck with, but we'd still probably end up dying. Assassins always end up screwed over somehow.

>Gamers
Another Caster with shitty stats but a broken NP

FOR THE REBIRTH OF ZEON'S IDEALS, GENDERBENT HEROES, I HAVE RETURNED.
youtube.com/watch?v=1xnyVEZri7s

Bitch no one else's mc can kill a servant

Guy ballsy, but unless the Holy Grail War becomes a game of mahjong, I'm fucked.

Shinji Ikari, I'm fucked.

Look at how easy ararararagi defeats the strongest vampire

He will survive.
It's the only thing left for him to do.

lets go boys

Fuck the Holy Grail War, i'm gonna aim for Koshien.

Urameshi Yusuke
We got this shit

Might do pretty well. I have no idea what class he'd be though.

I would mana transfer with him any time.

>Joe Yabuki
enjoy your punch-drunk sandbag

He'd call archer a nigger

>you have adolescent personality flaws which he can help you work through

That should be no problem for Sup Forums,

Mine can

EX rank CHA
EX rank LCK
ATK negligible.

Im beyond fucked.
He fucking hates living anything out of the ordinary. Im dead instantly.

He's either a Rider or a Berserker, so maybe not.
I wish I'd saved /tg/'s stat lists.

>he hasn't seen the movie
you're the fucked one kiddo

He pretends he doesn't love it, but he'll choose it over a normal life every time.

>not having watched Fate:Apocrypha last, therefore getting Mode Red as your servant

I want to say Caster but...

What? Im watching it for the first time and just got passed endless 8... is he totally diffrent in the movie?

Oh, that's just what I'm watching!
I don't watch shitty Fate, though.

You'll be okay.

She's not the main character, user.

to make this thread better, What's your servant's noble phantasm?

just finish the series

I should kill myself right now to save everyone else the trouble.

Just rewatched Kino no Tabi
I have this in the fucking bag

>is he totally diffrent in the movie?
Sort of.
He's honest with himself.

I'm fine.

Saitama from one punch man i would say i'd be doing just fine desu.

The grail is practically ours. We'll purify it and use it to make a peaceful world.

It would probably be related to causing misunderstandings. Meaning he would be useful for sowing chaos among enemy lines, but very little beyond that.

i am pretty fucked, right?

Couldn't we had an Ashita no Joe thread instead?

There's no reason he couldn't function fine as a caster. There are plenty of servants like Mozart and Shakespeare who didn't have any magical powers, they were just great artists.

This is a Joe thread now.
Rikiishi's theme was amazing.

What could possibly go wrong?

I'm probably fucked.
I won't be the first to go, and it will be a fucking awesome death, but yeah....
On a related note, it's amazing the shit you can remember about a show you've not seen in over a decade

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD