Im Canadian, and I just joined the NRA

Im suprised that a gun lobby would take my canadian money, but Im happy they did. Ameribros need our help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
donate.nraila.org/Donate
youtube.com/watch?v=TUyxiI-TY3c
truckraffle.nra.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey thanks guy!

youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

Thank you leaf. Your sacrifice is well appreciated.

I, thanks user. I still cannot believe what Trump just said. I am literally shaking right now and this fucking nigger said he would have run in and stop the shooter if he was in the vicinity. What a load of bullshit. Guess I am going to get drunk and let this bad feeling pass over. God, just start WW3 already.

Based Leaf.
Thank you, and many blessing upon you and yours.

I probably would have run in.
But with at least a few big rocks in my hands.

Canadafags are cool. Thanks, eh.

I would honestly encourage anyone reading this to throw some money at the NRA, plus the treats make it all the more worth it, free magazine subscription, pocket knife, and a membership card. Fucking awesome. Cheers boys.

A thousand blessings on you and your family my leaf.

Don't get me wrong user, I too would probably have done something myself but not without a good equalizer. Getting in a shootout is no joke, especially if I could have avoid it but since its a gun free zone then the chances of that happening is non-existent.

You want WW3?

join cssa and support canadian gun owners

In America, we take EVERYONE'S money

In fact, we have companies who specialize in selling American flags that liberals can burn during their protests.

There're not a charity, you should have saved your money.

We truly have no shame.

The sooner we get this over with the better, it should give us around 40 years of "peace" before another big war starts if we don't all die on nuclear fire.

I already am a member my man.

You seem depressed. How is your life that bad?

of course they would

NRA is now anti-american.

Back in the day they supported legislation for responsible gun ownership and building shooting ranges for practice. Nowadays they fight to make sure retards get Glocks because Glocks need selling and the more people fear leaving the home because there are retards with guns running around the more guns they buy and ammo they stock.

Joined with 5 yr membership

More patriotic than many liberals in America.

America thanks you, Leafbro

Don't worry user I am not really depressed, just in a bad mood. Thanks for at least pretending to care.

Joined the NRA and CSSA. Will renege if they prove unworthy.

FUCK LIBERAL DEMOCRATS
FUCK NEO-CONSERVATIVES
FUCK JEWS

Good go-I mean errr, that's right I agree fellow freedom lover! Can't imagine why the (((NRA))) would take foreign money!

Gee guy with a GOP flag, maybe its the fucking abyss this country is slowly but surely being dragged into by its total lack of principles or leadership?

I think you guys have it made in the shade down there, lots of fucked up shit, but I would kill to live there one day. Maybe when im old and want to retire the dream will come true. I just want America to stay the way it was intended at least till I get there.

I dont like the Jews anymore than anyone on this board, also, a jew wielding a firearm isnt scary to me.

If true thank you user

Posting in a cringe-tier thread.

Thanks bro. You’ll get a special pass on the day of the rake.

That's a bit hyperbolic. I don't share your sentiments.

I don't trust you leaf. My rake is ready

>"Hold up on that one Ray. Dudley over here's got a genuine NRA newsletter. Pleased to meet ya son. Sorry about your family, some things can't be helped."

user can I see your flag, you are a bit different from the usual user I have met over the years. I want to see what country you are from.

wtf I love leafs!?

i have 100% no doubt that trump carries a gun all the time, and he's got several squads of elite law enforcement around him at all times so i mean, if he'd really been in the vicinity of an active shooting, you think he would have hesitated to lead the troops into battle?

HAHAHA

Ah good! Don't start WW3....I've got some things planned this year. That would really take the shine off.

>Im suprised that a gun lobby would take my canadian money

The NRA-ILA probably has to keep their money separate; there is a separate donation page:

donate.nraila.org/Donate

war starts in a month or so.
not counting if a civil war happens first.

On the day of the leaf, some leaves will be spared. The real America thanks you.

Ah, yes youre right, no option on there for donations outside america, well I hope my money helps a bit. The NRA store is down right now... has been for the past few hours, Im sure the money is just pouring in right now.

When you put it that way sure I would believe it, not lead them to battle theresay but he could have send professional man in large numbers to subdue the shooter. I was thinking more along the line of a one on one confrontation.

That's what's great about capitalism. We have no sacred cows. We'll sell you che guvera shirts from the "resist capitalism" official store. We'll make "seize the means of production" a brand slogan and sleep at night. We'll take your little commie ass and pound it for all its worth with shitty Chinese electronics and extended warranties. Don't fuck with the market.

Lifetime NRA member here. Love your post, what Canadian firearms group do you recommend I join?

$50 to this, too.
Look again, faggot.

Im in the IRA and CSSA, its up to you man, and many thanks in advance. Really appreciate it, lord knows Canada needs a little help too.

Actually, youre wrong, faggot.

Seriously, thank you, brother. I promise to stop calling other canacucks--er, fuck--canadians, Leafs, for at least two weeks. You are the man, and if you ever want to become a political """"refugee"""" fleeing (((Trudeau))), you are an honorary arizonan

I just donated $50. Either I'm drunker than I thought and picked Oklahoma or some shit, or there's a way. It's on my credit history anyway, though curiously it's the same name as the NRA, which I also joined tonight. Faggot.

It's in your best interest to have a well-armed 'Murica. Sorry for torching York (aka Toronto).

We all toss a few shekels at these organizations after dogshit goes down. I will most certainly be doing it everytime here on out. What do you guys average now? 3 or 4 times a year this shit rears its ugly head, I can afford a few bucks a year. I collect pocket knives anyways, and i like reading about hunting.

Well if just choosing a random state works, here we fuckin go.

Fuck off. He donated to the NRA, not the ACLU; he's coming South.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUyxiI-TY3c

A genuine thank you to both of you.

>surprised a business would take your money
You're not very bright are you?

Thank you kind Canadian. When things
get too bad up there, you are welcome here.

Guns for everybody, bud. Join your Canadian organistaions, too.
I've been through Oklahoma, it looked shit. Probably that means it's good. Solidarity, nigga.

ITT proof foreigners support the NRA so that burgers will kill each other off

Ausbro life member. Youd be surprised how many of us there are

what gibs? and will you put the sticker on? and how far are you from an NHL team?

Brighter than you, Mohammed

Hey thanks guy.

No Gibs, I work. Sticker goes on truck, hometown.

>le 56 lumens face

Ausfag here, just joined NRA last night. Don't turn out like cuck-stralia.

Thanks leaf. I guess we can push back DOTR a few more months since there is at least 2 decent Canadians out there. Pic related is the other one.

Hell yeah, looks like we should have a NRA general here on pol. Im not always on, but fucking shit, we could make the power levels go off the charts.

Wait, do you think things were better under Bush when we invaded Iraq, or under Obama when we destabilized syria and libya displacing millions?

That's good to here user. More non-American whites should support the NRA. The reason kikes want to take away our guns is because gun culture is one of the last implicitly white things in America. The jews want to destroy everything that is white and masculine which is why I support the NRA even though I'm not a gun owner myself.

Youre the one with the republican avatar man. You smell of Neo-Con.

Neither. Both contributed to fucking white Americans

Agreed.

Thanks a lot, friend. We need all the help we can get. There is hope for canada after all! It's such a beautiful country- but was never a fan of all the PC craziness over there. Don't let anyone on here talk down to you for doing what you did! =]

Also buy some raffle tix and get a chance to win a big ass truck and some 4x4s....

truckraffle.nra.org/

I smell of neo-con for suggesting that Donald Trump is more peaceful than Neoconservative Bush and Obama? Got it. Shareblue is getting rather desperate. I'm an independent who has had enough of your bullshit.

>I'm an independent who has had enough of your bullshit.
So what country are you really posting from Jew?

The same one I voted for Donald Trump in, you pinko commie scumbag. Call me names all you want, but warmonger Hillary lost. The people are slowly winning against the Obamas, Bushes, and Clintons of the world and your increasingly loud shrieks are rather telling.

Just joined the cssa. Freedom loving westerners need to stick together. Thanks for having our back leaf

Reveal your flag, flaggot.

>*literally shaking*

Perfect Burgerbro, this is what we need more of on this board. Thanks a million and godspeed user.

Man, were all in accordance of Trump, we of course like his sentiments at the very least. To me bush was globalist lite in comparison to obama. Were good, but youre posts have shit up this thread with constant derail tactics since you first posted. Stop whining, we like trump.

>you pinko commie scumbag.
Yep. You are a shill kike. You know we all know the JIDF tactics? We call you out because your shylock noses stick out, and you insult us by calling us names.

If you don't use your real flag, consider yourself a JIDF shill you foreskin eating baby killer. Hell has a special place for kikes like you.

sounds like a good plan, bud