We're falling deeper and deeper into the meme reality

How long before there's a Fourth Reich? A couple of years ago I'd have laughed that question off, but now?

Well, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DYi9Xi_Bv9c?t=2245
dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>4th reich ever happening

face it, the liberals have won

This is the same thing as Trumps israel thing.

It's actually designed to give them what they want by force at the worst possible time in actuality.

Establishing Jeruaselum as Israel's capital will enflame the arab world to stomp them out.

Telling the people "well, we're taking your guns" is a move to cause uproar in a very heated time.

He wants to start the civil war early, while you still have guns to make it go the right direction.

Waiting another 40 years for it to slowly bubble away isn't the solution. Trump knows they want Civil War, but he's giving it to them NOW when they're not actually prepared for it, just posturing for it.

came here specifically to see if anyone grabbed webm of feinstein doing this lol

Yeah the same guy controlled by Israel will start the 4th Reich

>He wants to start the civil war early, while you still have guns to make it go the right direction.

Imagine believing this.

So Trump is basically an Accelerationist. Good good. Bring about the endgame faster while there is still hope.

Shit, that makes sense.
He knows about The Fourth Turning too.

MEME MAGIC

>Establishing Jeruaselum as Israel's capital will enflame the arab world to stomp them out.

The "Arab world" couldn't do shit to Israel even if it wanted to, which it doesn't. Jordan and Iraq are neutered. The Sauds are Israel's buddies. Syria is a smoking ruin. Egypt doesn't care. Everybody else is too small to matter.

Did he marry his kids to Jews as part of his 4D chess game to destroy Israel, too? Just face the fact that the guy is a pathological kikesucker. I don't completely fault him for it: Mossad obviously has his back against the Deep Staters who would off him in a heartbeat.

holy shit straya
4 D C H E S S
D
C
H
E
S
S

This is the correct interpretation. Any retards who say anything else are retards or shills. Nigga Trump has been calling GOP and Democrat bluffs all year. He knows that the electorate is on his side.

Also, understand that just yesterday the Democrats put Feinstein out to pasture (because she hasn't been playing ball on the hate-Trump train). So he REWARDS HER with this, making all the other Dems look bad. He's showing the public that if a Dem actually cooperates, they'll get what they want. This is terrible optics for Dem party. Trump is good at this politics shit, I don't know why people are surprised. It's not 4d chess, it's basic shit.

>Waiting another 40 years for it to slowly bubble away isn't the solution

This is true.

If Sup Forums had been accelerationist 5 years ago we might already be at our endgame by now. Give the left all the most insane shit it wants in the most extreme possible way til the normies become enraged. Being a frog is a slow boiling pot won't work.

I think Justine Tredau might be too, either that or h really is Castros illegitimate son from a whore mother and it's completely fucked him up turning him into a turbo-cuck.

You haven't won a single significant battle of any kind, even the legal ones you could be winning. There will be no 4th Reich. White men are too stupid to even build a news organization, and too stupid to realize they should have a news organization of their own, but they cry 24/7 about the "JEW MEDIA SILENT!" The notion of a white ethnostate is preposterous. ...and my news example was just one of the 100 things white men don't have any control over. It's a long fucking list.

Yeah, just like how when white South Africans had a nigger terrorist become their president, they all rose up and took back the country

Trump has no idea what he’s doing and is grappling in the dark. If he really wants to take a nogun stance then I hope he enjoys losing in 2020.

Right now it's just talk. He did the same thing with DACA. Judge him by his actions, when they come.

I wax and wane on the accelerationsit argument. If we really do want to go down that path then I say there is no limit to the ulta-turbo-degeneracy, economically ruined society we shouldent aim for.
We should be aiming for worse than wienmar Germany. That is a very difficult thing to do.

Tell me; how many anons are ready if the currency collapse exactly 3 months from now, are you?

Oh, the fourth reich is coming
But we're the jews this time

Keep telling yourself that, friend. It has been an incredibly short period of time that the white man has been shackled and bound, in the grand scheme of things. All it takes is enough of a push and we are back to the world-conquering masters of the human race once more. You sniveling, delusional faggot, you can't stop destiny no matter how hard you try.

This except eventually there will be violence. We europeans are the rape babies of roman fascists and pagan whores. We cant rule at this scale, but then neither can they. Chaos will reign.

WATCH 37:35 - 37:45
Marsha Blackburn says QUOTE "How law enforcement have the ability to get that Information from from childrens services. So many of them have records through their teenage years and they have been on a SCHEDULE 2" END QUOTE

This is the Trump gun control listening session link at the time 3:37 youtu.be/DYi9Xi_Bv9c?t=2245

TRUMP RUDELY INTERUPTS MARSHA BLACKBURN JUST AS SHE SAYS SCHEDULE 2.

NOW GO BACK AND LISTEN TO MARSHA'S WHOLE TALK WITH TRUMP TO PUT IT IN CONTEXT.

WHAT ARE SCHEDULE 2 DRUGS??

Schedule II drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with a high potential for abuse, with use potentially leading to severe psychological or physical dependence. These drugs are also considered dangerous. Some examples of Schedule II drugs are:

Combination products with less than 15 milligrams of hydrocodone per dosage unit (Vicodin), cocaine, methamphetamine, methadone, hydromorphone (Dilaudid), meperidine (Demerol), oxycodone (OxyContin), fentanyl, Dexedrine, Adderall, and Ritalin

THIS LIST WAS FOUND ON THE DEA WEBSITE: dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml

IF YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES WHICH I SUSPECT ALL OF YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU ARE THE INTELLIGENT ONES YOU ARE HERE WHICH ALREADY PUTS YOU WAY AHEAD OF YOUR PEERS

SIMPLY PUT IF YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING SCHEDULE 2 PHARMACUTICAL DRUGS YOU ARE SCHEDULED FOR CONFISCATION FIRST. GOD HELP US ALL I HOPE THERE IS A GOD TO HELP

Weimar stuff is fun and the parallels obvious, but nukes, bio and chem weapons change the ballgame too much

Except they didn't. They just limp along as black corruption and greed ruins them. The ANC just signed forced white land confiscations into law.
You know what they will try to do now? Draw out their inevitable death. If they can 'limp along' another 15 years maybe they can get most whites out of the country without ohuru.

You wanted trump now live with it.

I’m surprised you haven’t killed yourself with how many black pills you’re taking.

So.. nothing's gonna happen?

This. Despite the memes Trump is a smart cookie that only pretends to be retarded for ulterior motives. I have full faith whatever actions he commits will be part of a greater plan.
>Tell me; how many anons are ready if the currency collapse exactly 3 months from now, are you?
If you've been browsing this board semi regularly and haven't been prepping you have autism.

Surely the look of 4d chess...

I don't think he's going to be taking anyones guns.

He's doing what he did with DACA, Pretending he's cool with democrats saying something on record that sounds like it's goes along with their plan.
Then turn around and do nothing and blame Democrats.

wat am i readeding?