Gook Lovers

user
I really hope you're not one of those "gook-loving" freaks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Vg6xriOOZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good ol' Mark could have any 10/10 woman

Why did he go for the ugliest chong in the rice pad?

>Good ol' Mark could have any 10/10 woman
Well, a 10/10 would take his money and maybe sleep with him if he tried for months. He can buy 8/10s. This bitch fucked him before he had money.

That said, she is ugly, and he could have done better in Boston if he wasn't an autist.

money is money, meaningless paper
but his genes are shitty, so this is it

>Why did he go for the ugliest chong in the rice pad?

Because he's secretly into cock and the marriage is a sham.

ya know what i would certainly consider it if i hadnt fucked up and married a cat lady . . . what do Sup Forums?

>Why did he go for the ugliest chong in the rice pad?

And he's an anti-American communist kike and she's a chink communist.

So kinda sorta goes hand in hand.

For educational purposes, Jelly Lin is attractive. Look at the Asian American lady who starts the interview. Notice the difference in face sizes. Then look at Mark's bride. Jelly Lin = 9/10. What would Mark's bride rate? 3. Literally fucking 3, and he is very average looking, so even when he was a nobody he was dating down.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Vg6xriOOZw

Fuck I bet she is SO good in bed. Her strong mongolian genes just extracting all of your white seed in order to breed a Hapa master-race child.

I would totally try and fuck her if I worked at Facebook.

>i too, like most (((white))) men enjoy the nubile sexual characteristics of the asian female. my programmi- i mean fortunes led me to marry the first asian reproductive unit i could acquire.

YES, OP! I LOVE THESE THREADS!

who is the man here ?

>it's another "Jew pretends to be white or asian and complains about WM/AF" episode

I hate you too cunt.

nobody, it's a lesbian couple

Could you imagine marrying into an Asain family as a white guy? Having to sit at a family dinner with your wifes side of the family while they all screech at each other with voices sounding like a damn catfight you understand none of what they are saying yet are still sitting there thinking "this is fine"

If you fuck slant eyed mongoloids you are, in fact, no better than a white woman fucking a nigger

FACT

> white

mark is everything but white. look at that face.

I'm already a le 56% mutt. Why do you care?
Close your borders, faggot.

Mark has known her since his childhood. He could marry anyone, sure, but he's autistic and anyone except for her would break up with him then steal half of his wealth. Of course he married her. Once the marriage starts, he's just a loser. There's not the money to it anymore.

Are you stupid? Mark married and impregnated that chick for political and business reasons, and if you can't figure that out, you deserve to lose to the mud people.

There's something bad with this guy

I mean, despite being a billonaire, Mark still dresses like a shit tier normie, has a ugly tier wife and drives a piece of shit Honda fit

Like wtf are you doing?

This weekend, Priscilla and I sojourned to the lakes of Alaska. It felt great to unplug, and I was looking forward to watching Priscilla breathe in the fresh Fall air.

Tom and Dave, our hands, met us by the lake with their boat and dog, Skip. In no time we were on the lake. Hooks baited, we sat with our lines in the lake and made conversation.

After coming ashore, it was now time for dinner. Tom handed me the carving knife and I ordered the dog Skip brought before me, for the ritual. But I was stopped and directed towards a fish. This was smart. I have learned of the human fondness for dogs, and with cameras near, who knows what people would say.

Tom's daughter was standing near. I felt it only proper that she as the youngest female should receive the organs. "Here girl", I said, "the flesh is fresh". She was shy, and required more direct commands for compliance.

I turned to Tom, "You have a disobedient progeny. If you like, I will break her." He refused. I made a note of this.

All in all, we had great fun. I can't wait to go back.

thanks r/hapa
enjory your stay