Why aren't there any Trump supporters in the city?

Why aren't there any Trump supporters in the city?

Do you, by any chance, have autism?

because there is no suburban and rural retards.

Cities are full of niggers and faggots.

I don't know.

What the fuck would you know about the city, faggot?
t. new yorker

There are Trump supporters in NYC, I'm one of them.

1. They keep it low key because leftists tend to sperg out if they catch a whiff of you supporting Drumpf. There are some courageous / autistic people who are still open about it though.

2. Some of them don't bother voting because New York State is solidly blue

>There are Trump supporters in NYC

No, the map shows that there aren't.

>2. Some of them don't bother voting because New York State is solidly blue
This is the dumbest thing "smart" people do in the USA.

>cropped image

It just means that Hillary gained the majority in all those precincts. Trump got 9% of the vote in Manhattan (including him and his family), around the same in the Bronx, a little higher in Brooklyn and Queens, and the majority in Staten Island.

In Long Island, Hillary gained the majority in Nassau, but Trump won the majority in Suffolk (which McCain and Romney didn't)

I don't see any red.

Manhattan is only one part of NYC.

So were you too busy learning how to have oral sex with your dog instead of geography in grade school?

there are fucktons, retard.

People in NY don't bother to vote for Republicans, they understand how elections here work. There are significant numbers of non-idiots in New York.

>Manhattan is only one part of NYC.

No, Manhattan is the city. All the stuff that surrounds it is just a parasitic tumor that feeds off its life force.

because 2016 was basically urbanism vs agrarianism. everything that democrats support is good for cities and bad for everyone else. everything that republicans support is good for everyone EXCEPT the cities. this is a long standing political divide in america that you can see woven throughout our entire history

Strong Islander here - the vote was basically along racial lines

lol which part?

>tfw currently have a Jewish gf who lives all the way in Patchogue

Gas yourself

>parasitic tumor that feeds off its life force.
funny you mention that

you jelly of an user who has access to actual real life legitimate Khazar Milkers ??

Thank you Italians, Orthodox Jews, and Russians for your service to America.

Were here but we keep a low profile. If they found out I voted trump I'd lose everything.

I hope that one day I don't have to hide.

That's "President Trump" to you, leaf.

>voting

>If they found out I voted trump I'd lose everything.
I volunteered it and did lose it all. The brainwashing is real.

No conservative would ever live in a nuclear target zone.