POLAND STOP HE'S ALREADY DEAD

rt.com/news/420033-poland-priest-jews-truth/

archive.is/bYmhc

>Poland’s Jewish association has accused a Catholic priest of spreading hate speech after he claimed on a TV show that Jews have their own perception of truth, which is often something that “serves Israel’s interests.”

>Jewish people have “a completely different system of values, a different concept of truth,” Henryk Zielinski, a priest and editor-in-chief of Catholic magazine ‘Idziemy’ (‘We are going’) told broadcaster TVP during a show aired last Saturday. He proceeded to claim that truth was a very flexible notion for Jews.

>Zielinski argued that “the truth corresponds to facts” for the Poles but, for Jews, “truth means something that confirms to [their] understanding of what’s beneficial.” If a Jew is religious, “then truth means something God wants,” the priest claimed. In secular Jews, “the truth is subjective or whatever serves Israel’s interests.”

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/polish-priest-claims-jews-have-a-different-notion-of-truth/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Polish-priest-The-truth-for-Jews-is-whatever-is-beneficial-for-them-543744
youtu.be/cJ7x2qj0ebM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Poland

OY VEEEYYYYYYYY

>America will never legally classify Christ as King like Poland

>google search for poland

kek

all asians are like that, jews are just typical asians

Fucking kikes

I can't believe this timeline.
I fucking love you Poland

Pooland is a kike infested shitole and I pray to allah muslims invade and burn it to the ground right after they wipe pissrael off the map.

This is a pseudo nation just like ukraine

>rt.com

literally russian propaganda

kys

timesofisrael.com/polish-priest-claims-jews-have-a-different-notion-of-truth/

jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Polish-priest-The-truth-for-Jews-is-whatever-is-beneficial-for-them-543744

kys kike.

You seem angry about something, Chaim.

Pies cie jebał jak te gówno zwaną p*lska

This shithole should be balkanised just like jugoslavia

Still better than CNN cunt
>take your own advice

JEWISH SUPREMEST WTF

I can use google translate too, kike. Who do you think you're fooling?

Irony much?

worse google translate i seen.

JIDF please go

Revive those polish death camps and have a second polish holocaust

>you aren't Polish
>you ancestors aren't Polish so can't return to Poland
>you'll never know what it is like to live in a nation that opposes multiculturalism
>you'll never know what it is like to live in a nation that opposes faggotry
>you'll never see your politicians, priests and media types call out the jews
>you'll never ride side by side with your brothers slaughtering Muslim filth in the next Crusade

feels bad mates

Poland stronk

>be me
>your father is a Polish immigrant
>you have birthright citizenship
>all you have to do is learn Polish and fill out the form

This guy knows whats up

>opposes faggotry
I wouldn't go that far

I've moved to UK with my family when I was a teenager. My father came here for work when Boland got into EU and after few years my parents decided to move.

But now I'm planning on going back. Mainly because I got a lot more patriotic over the last few years, so did my family, and I would like to become a part of making Poland a great power, like it was many times before.
Also, more basic reasons are that higher education is much cheaper, I would actually be able to buy or build a house and own a bit of land I could actually feed my family off if needed and, speaking of family, it's time to find myself a wholesome polish qt3.14 gf, marry her and have at least 3 kids.

Or in a country so based, so Christian, that they're headed by a kike?

Never forget truth is counter-semitic.

Michael Stevens from Vsauce?

BASED POLAND

Eh? What are you talking about?

Yeah, in his new, paid show on YT. Not sure which episode though.

>Your brain on postmodernism.

Pretty based way to use pomo against them.

kek

Fuck off Schlomo

Look in the mirror and tell yourself that once more and then tell me if you even think you can get a nigress.

Russian propaganda is better than jew propaganda.

In the oven.

I need more fucking GAINZ

Disgusting hypocrites. Antisemitism is code for JUSTICE

It would be hard to find one in Poland Mr. 56%

>le 56% d&c meme

>le meme flag meme
>le using le on le Sup Forums

i read the speech, he wasn't malicious, he was pointing out how Poland has tried to bridge the gap over the holohoax and Israel and other kikes refuse to come to the table because they just want to keep lying. and they keep lying because they see it as beneficial to their interests.

That is practically every jew ever. this guy did the modern day equivelant of taking the jews golden bull statue, melting it down, crushing it and casting it into their own water supply. they really don't want to taste the 85 years of lies they have peddled as merchandise.

I wish the best luck to the Polish people, may they not waver under trials such as does of low moral fiber do, may they overcome the Jews and it's endless tricks and lies.

I find it interesting that the only stable right wing country is the one with strong catholic church.

Well shilled, goy

>youtu.be/cJ7x2qj0ebM

>hungary isn't stable
>czech republic isn't stable
>Phillipines isn't stable
>Russia isn't stable

"Stop
My penis can only get so erect".jpg