The_Donald is fianlly imploding

The_Donald is fianlly imploding

Run for the hills, save yourselves comrades

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/27/politics/guns-donald-trump-sarah-sanders-age-limit/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zgxyVFZknio
sfgate.com/politics/article/Dianne-Feinstein-trump-nra-gun-control-shooting-12717796.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JIDF bots are probably on full demoralization spam right now.

What's going on over there? Literally, I have no idea

Refugees not welcome.

Agreed, please report back so I don't have to visit That Website.

Sounds interesting. Proof? What happened over there?

Well if trump is considering gun control, then they're probably going nuts. And there might be a "refugee crisis" because of the potential exodus, lmao.

OP here. They are deleting whole threads and banning longtime posters

they banned me for life for simply typing "oy vey"

Are you not allowed to criticize Trump at all there?

Im a Canadian but having our neighboring country lead by a fool is hard to swallow

This was my first redpill....during the election, the VIBE from td was insane. I have never been driven to a website like that for real events - it should actually be studied how effective the site was. I actually asked a question and got banned for "worry posting" or whatever the fuck they called it. Realized it was all jews.....

It’s Reddit so probably. Back in the day I bought into the colonize reddit idea, so I made an account over there to shill and post edgy things in order to get people on our side, but I deleted that account because you can’t say anything against Trump over there. Even “I like him but I disagree on this issue” is bannable. They also claim to be for free speech.

immediate bans and butthurt
lots of bargaining and denial
the fear is palpable
reality is sinking in

I made one post on there and called somebody an autistic african and got the permacan.

One and dones on red dick is a pretty common theme with me

No,you are eiher banned or downvoted so hard that if you create a new acount the downvotes would be on our new account

Plus trying to 2+2 = jew is bannable too,or blacks = majority of crimes ban too,its a liberal shithole that disguise itself as a conservative subreddit,avoid.

That’s all bs.
T_D has always been censored by reddit and gets infiltrated by the Correct the Record group.
That subreddit still posts good articles and triggers snowflakes

During the early days of the primary, t_d was redpilled on the Jews. After Trump won the primary there was no going back.

I am going to shit on your chest

Fits well with donald himself. he's a liberal shithead disguised as a conservative.

>out of all the presidents people said would ban guns it's going to be Trump

I shilled for him for months, lost friends over supporting him, defended him at every term, bought the fucking hat.

And he fucks us like this? That's it? How the fuck did this happen? We can't let him do this to us! I'm literally going to kill myself if he starts the slippery slope toward gun control. I can't fucking believe I got fooled.

This brings back memories of people pretending to be my friend in middle school and then laughing at me, and I fell for it every time. I'm done, fellow pedes. I can't take this anymore.

From my current observation I would say that is correct. They can't criticize anything he says whatsoever or they ban them. They appear to be quite demoralized.

Trump said he wants police to be able to take guns from mentally ill people without a criminal conviction.

TD is split because gun control is totally anti-conservative, but TD is a totally pro-Trump subreddit.

Kekistani scum are Liberals that want to play right-winger. Boy have they learned anything..... Oh wait they didn't.

t_d has had mini implosions then revivals before. This is probably no different.

Take a look at this faggotry loool

also a life ban, and my post history was full of pro-Trump stuff.

personally I think the judens have taken control of it, ever since "ohsnapyougotserved" was purged.

Trump was an absolute idiot to even half jokingly go after guns.

Boomers, basic conservatards, even the most small brained magatard will get triggered by a gun grab. Literally nothing else is more stupid to do as a republican than mention even a semblence of gun control. Trump better retract and fucking FAST. Fucking declaring war on iran is more popular than this

Who cares your better off

It's cringey as fuck.

Declaring war on Iran is a terrible mistake (when we should be doing that on Israel).

It is also a hivemind cult. I sincerely hope they stay on fucking reddit.

the conservatives will be purged (they have been getting purged since early 2017) and it will be come an establishment Republican echo chamber with anti-wall, "trump isnt serious" type threads.

Hahaha just depose the zionist tyrants fuck

Mostly because half of the people there are on payroll or bots, a third of them are apolitical trolls, and maybe a sixth of them actually give a shit about Trump and are stupid and lonely enough to think they're part of an actual online community.

And here’s how Hilary can still win
Republicans aren’t being purged.
Shareblue is trying to divide up conservatives with the take away much guns.

The feeling is mutual.

With a president like this, who needs shareblue?

You login and theres like 3 pictures of him and a popup lool

why do the (((Neocons))) shill for a war against Iran?

you think this thread wasn't made by CTR?

No brother.
I meant CTR infiltrates and shills in T_D regularly
And shareblue likes to jump to any hot topics like that school shooting and try and play the classic divide and conquer.

jesus fucking christ is EVERY FUCKING ONE on Sup Forums from The_Donald?

no, we're all russian bots you fucking retard

I got banned for laughing at their deep desire for approval from the “fake news” cabal. Place is really a cesspool.

it's a shut down of threads. my posts don't go thru to get listed in the new posts section

Because they still assume Israel is greatest ally when it's clearly Australia (Libs are also guilty of this, but in their own version).

Nah but you’re foolish to not check it out and try to drop a few crypto red pills.

Also because they want gibs from Iran (off of their shekls for shekelstein list).

>WE WANT GUN CONTROL REEEEEE
>ok, put a full semi-auto ban in your next bill
>they do an it fails to pass
Holy moly, do you think drumpf flipped on us goys?

Calm down dude. cnn.com/2018/02/27/politics/guns-donald-trump-sarah-sanders-age-limit/index.html

yeah no thanks

ya ur not allowed to criticize Trump cuz he's the god emperor. go post in the 40 "i hate le drumpf" slaveblue subreddits about it.

I got banned. Fuck T_D, what a waste of 2 years....

The shill is strong with this one

Holy fuck how did you spend 2 years there?

Fuck that shit we are not running for the hills, we are getting our board back. I loathe these fucking blind Redditors more than you can possibly believe and hate their stupid smug robot icon, it perfectly encapsulates the smug, irritating and superior way these dickheads act.

GAS THE REDDITORS BOARD WAR NOW

Looks like shills are trying to push the "Trump is anti 2A" narrative over there. Either that or they're to retarded to realize that this is another Trump brand ruse cruise.

Its a little of column a and a little of column b. I'm not even surprised. The_Donald was a mistake, we should have known that from the start.

>Using reddit

What happens to trump general here? Will that die too? It is pretty evident most posters in those threads are wagies of trump foundation

Jesus Christ what the fuck is this thing?

Based nightwalker

Your average Australian.

Finally someone is paying attention

so obvious holy shit

It looks so oily and pale. Like it hasn't bathed or been outside in weeks.

"fellow pedes"

Lol who are you kidding?

Fuck the lot of you going against 45- you won't vote for him again? So you want an SJW like Kamala Harris in office? Trump has faced adversary never before faced by a president in modern times; yet he prevails. He has brought jobs, a booming economy, a knife to the heart of the globalists, yet hear you are ready to jump ship because of this one speech? Is he not the president of the United States, rather than just the president of a subreddit? My loyalty has not waivered. MAGA 2020

>conviction
Conviction?!?!?!
Without even a fucking administrative hearing.
Shit's fucked.

what would happen if you post this?
youtube.com/watch?v=zgxyVFZknio

God Emperor is selling out to the kike Dianne Feinstein and promising gun control

>Average eurocuck.

Just get a sex change and submit to BBC

createan account and find out, no need for email to register

You mean like how he cucked on DACA? Or any of the other times he said one thing then blamed the dems for being obstructionist?

Report off topic and b-tier threads.

Reminder: If you get banned from The_Donald it means you're mentally ill and not qualified for gun ownership

sfgate.com/politics/article/Dianne-Feinstein-trump-nra-gun-control-shooting-12717796.php

>calling it "gun control" rather than "gun restriction"
You've already lost.

Now watch as he turns it around and plants the knife in her back.

It's dumb to be loyal to the man when he betrays the ideas.

What are you talking about? Just visited and it’s business as usual.

It is an Australian.

ceked

His idiocy affects the entire world.

I can feel the unbridled anger in this post.

Haha you know it!

>Slaveblue is downvoting all the posts in a thread on the_donald and getting the accounts they bought banned
this must really be the end for le drumpf

>SFGATE
Never heard of them
Fake fucking news, get a real source

Nope. He's doing the exact same thing he did with DACA. He knows that in a week this gun issue will be completely out of the news cycle.

>quads for shitting on australians
I don't know how to react to this other than with laughter.

About time. But then again they're all probably gonna flood here and we'll end up with two Trump generals or some shit.

They do this every few months, user.

I got banned months ago because the mods were mad that i kept reporting George Webb videos as trolling. The mod team wanted George Webb to be taken seriously. Think about that. Then kys for still being there.

You're alright leaf. You get spared the rake.

>a third of them are apolitical trolls

More than that, I think. Most of the key players on T_D are people who came from the various racist and anti-fatty parts of the site that reddit shut down.

I appreciate that. Currently looking for ways to get a green card.

don't be a stupid nigger, it's everywhere

Who cares? The_Donald is just your typical reddit sub, infested with soyboys and numales that call themselves centipedes and give each other meaningless internet points for jerking off to Trump while banning anyone that brings up legitimate criticisms of him.

Didn't Supreme Court just shut him down on ending DACA yesterday?