Trump isn't banning guns, especially not all semi autos

Trump isn't banning guns, especially not all semi autos.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/politics/article/Dianne-Feinstein-trump-nra-gun-control-shooting-12717796.php
capoliticalreview.com/trending/ca-senate-votes-28-8-to-exempt-itself-from-california-gun-laws/
mercurynews.com/2018/02/26/supervisor-dave-cortese-calls-for-gun-violence-summit/
mises.org/power-market/reminder-police-have-no-obligation-protect-you
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK
SPECIAL
INTERESTS

It's still real to me damn it!

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

he is only banning every gun that can be used to resist jewish tyranny don't worry goyim

Federal immigration laws don't matter, why should federal gun laws

Everyone knows this. Guns aren't registered and there are already like 50 million in circulation

nice shop you got there

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The shilling is all by faggots , shit tier divide and conquer from the media

>isn’t banning
>not all.

Gas.

That's a very good goy!

Daily reminder: President Trump has carried a concealed firearm for the last 40 years.

>out of all the fucking presidents people said would ban guns it's going to be Trump

How the fuck did this happen? Getting bullied by my family nonstop, I actually sat in my room and cried today. How in the FUCK did I get fooled by this faggot?

Shill harder soysucker

larp

How many times does he have to give in to the kikes before everyone admits we got conned?

Senator Ben Sasse isn't part of the media, you faggot

"Strong leaders don't automatically agree with the last thing that was said to them. We have the Second and due process of low for a reason.
We're not ditching any Constitutional protections simply because the last person the President talked to today doesn’t like them."

Daily Reminder: He doesn't want anyone else in NYC to have one

The Clintons are good people, AMAZING people - literally the day after he was elected

>President Trump has carried a concealed firearm for the last 40 years.
(((Dianne Feinstein))) has a concealed carry license too. This is about disarming the peasants.

Anyway, nothing is real until it's law, but if Trump gives the gun grabbers one fucking inch he is finished.

>Guns aren't registered and there are already like 50 million in circulation
Estimates are actually in the 250-350 million range, American civilians own approximately a third of the world's small arms.

Who the hell knows at this point.
Until the shit is in an eo or congress passes it you cannot believe shit.
We are dealing with politicians after all.

shit like this
is absolutely incredible. Trump was a known conman in NYC for a million years. He was famous for it. now everyone is surprised he lied. its like nobody remembered who donald trump was before reality tv. the guy who shilled for mafia unions was going to give a shit about promises. lmao its hilarious

Trump paid his israeli buds to shoot cowboys in LV, launch a missile at Hawaii and shoot more kids in Florida.
Trump and Chertoff are in bed together making the best deals.
Trump already made deals so Israel gets first dibbs on the 2019 guns buy back program.

Like Hitlery would be less infringey.

The propaganda and disinformation isn't working.

Stupid Goyim

the standard of being a leader is not based on who else COULD have been in that position.
Hillary is not the president, she doesn't matter at all. Trump is.
that being said i'm glad he's banning assault weapons because its given me endless entertainment

It's gotta be more than that. I've seen 315 million legal guns. You seen the stats on Britain's gun confiscation?

They collected a measly 162,000 handguns and the murder rate spiked 67% over the next 7 years and is only now at pre-ban levels because criminals knew it was open season. They will never, ever confiscate every gun in this country and lots of good people would die if they do it. That's assuming nobody fought back, which they will, and if I'm a cop I would just fucking quit because you don't pay me enough to deal with dozens of Dorners every fucking day. It will be complete fucking pandemonium if they tried it at all at once.

/Israel's Shabbos Goy/

sfgate.com/politics/article/Dianne-Feinstein-trump-nra-gun-control-shooting-12717796.php

That number is bullshit.
It was 300M 10 years ago, yet the ATF says 10-15M guns per year are sold. We're easily past 400M guns in the US.

I meant just assault rifles - not sire how many there are but it has to be over 10 million

I want source on how that AK with a drum mag Feinstein waves around in her gun ban rallies is her own personal rifle and has been seen at ranges with it.

semi-autos are illegal and people get them on black market only, ergo they're criminals

t Trump the Sup Forums's president

just failing in his sworn duty to uphold the constitution.
“Take the guns first, go through due process second.”
February 28th, 2018 Trump at a televised meeting with bipartisan lawmakers on gun control

Twitler@realDonaldTrump
Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?
7:33 AM - Feb 10, 2018

Beware the Ides of March.

>(((Dianne Feinstein))) has a concealed carry license too. This is about disarming the peasants.

CA Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from California Gun Laws
capoliticalreview.com/trending/ca-senate-votes-28-8-to-exempt-itself-from-california-gun-laws/

Stupid Goyim

>Trump isn't banning guns, especially not all semi autos.
He is if you're 18-21 or if you fall under the government's definition of "mentally ill"

>Government's definition of mentally ill
which can be expanded to who knows what (everyone) in the future

And yet they're only going after semiautos. Really activates my almonds.

Why ban when you can just comfortably walk all over their second amendment rights?

Christ, he holds that gun like a pussy.

REPEAL ALL GUN LAWS OR WE USE THE 2nd FOR WHAT IT WAS INTENDED.

War with a tyrannical government.
Death to tyrants.

this. just dont call it a ban. gun fags love following rules. they recite gun laws like favorite lines from a movie. they dont care how many people's rights are removed from them as long as they can follow some regulations and play with their toys at a range after filling out the with video feeds to their local police department. Oh, and that paperwork your shooting range makes you fill out...it goes to the ATF. Gunfags are the biggest cucks in the country

I don't remember anyone inviting europeans to the conversation. Glad you're getting flooded by illiterate muslims, maybe you'll be too busy getting raped and run over to shitpost in our business.

>They want to exempt hate speech from free speech
>They think 'It's OK to be White' is hate speech
>They've already changed transgender to not being a mental illness
>Anyone guilty of hate speech is not allowed to own a weapon

Remember, facts are racist, goys.

I'm not one of those 17d space chess guys but part of me wonders about this. Will the Supreme Court uphold this? This is going to have everyone up in arms. Even liberals are going to have to be pissed at this. If it's a big enough deal it will force a ruling through the Supreme Court, and I've said for a while one thing we need is the Supreme Court to rule on semiautos. One or way another, it needs to get federally banned or set precedence that making semiautos illegal is against federal law, which would force states like California to stop being commie faggots. I'm not saying that it's on purpose but if it makes the courts rule on semiautos once and for all, that's a good thing.

>Scenario 1: The courts rule semiautos can not be banned. Hell yes.

>Scenario 2: The courts rule that SemiAutos must be confiscated and now. The shooting WILL start then. Not from me but you know that's the line for many, many people in this country.

Scenario is preferable to what they're doing now. What they're doing now is trying to slowly get rid of them state by state because it's very unlikely in that event that enough feathers will get ruffled to do anything about it. The next generation coming up, even if the whites are extremely conservative like we hope, is still over 50% not white and they are most of the anti-gun crowd. The longer that it takes to take semiautos, the less guns fight back, and that only helps them.

I am totally fucking against raising the age to 21. If they can't be trusted with a gun we can't trust them to fucking vote.

>When Canada will have more gun freedom than the USA if the demoshits get their way
>When USA having fairly easy to obtain legal guns was probably the only reason Crime-Rate was as low as it was
>Because people could defend themselves from the literal army of spics and niggers committing a disproportionate amount of the crime
>Meanwhile misleading statistics say an overwhelming majority of *legal* gun deaths is because of suicide and self-defence

FUCK YEAH
TRUMP IS MY MAN!

>Even liberals have to be pissed at this.

Let me just make it clear that I realize they're fucking crazy enough to not be pissed at it, so I don't think that's actually going to happen.

>Trump isn't banning guns, especially not all semi autos.

Not yet......

California lawmakers push new gun restrictions after the Parkland shooting

The bills would include expanding gun violence restraining orders and strengthening gun tracing. One proposal would expand California’s definition of an assault weapon — which gun owners must register with the state — to include high-powered semi-automatic rifles without fixed magazines.
mercurynews.com/2018/02/26/supervisor-dave-cortese-calls-for-gun-violence-summit/

After registration comes confiscation.
We know you have the gun, turn it in or else.

>which can be expanded to who knows what (everyone) in the future
And of course due process will come AFTER your firearms are confiscated.

>We know you have the gun, turn it in or else.
I wonder if the search term: "How do I bury my guns?" has spiked.

no just assault riffles and bump stocks. who cares what this faggot does now . its not america its just part of israel

You're god damned right that's why our crime rate is so low. Here's some random shit:

>White homicide rate in America is 0.4/100,000, one of the lowest in the world
>Black males, specifically black males 18 - 14, commit 40% of our murders. Chicago estimates 60% of their homicides involving guns are illegal.
>Blacks are 14% of the population.
>Black millennials are the only numbers I can find, which is 18 - 34, and they are 5.9% of the population (Pew Research numbers)
>Between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 50.2% of the murders (Bureau of Justice Statistics)
>5.9% of the population that already ignore the gun laws in place commit half of the murders in this country
>They commit enough murders to take us from the #4 lowest homicide rate of 219 countries listed to 126.

Now let's look at Britain and it's confiscation, the big one in 1997

>Britbongs turn in 162,000 handguns, a minuscule amount compared to how many we have
>In 1997 Britain had a 1.4/100,000 murder rate
>In 2002, Britain had a homicide rate of 2/100,000, an increase of 42.86%
>It didn't reach pre-ban levels again until 2007, a full decade later
>Gun grabbers never show you this actually caused a sharp reversal of what was previously a downward trend, like all western countries have experienced in the past 100 years, and it's only now back to the downward trend levels it was only before the ban

>Best estimates show that in the 20th century 262 million people were murdered by an out of control government (they count Hitler too but fuck it
>Best estimates are that 8.5 million people were killed in what we would classify as a 'homicide'
>In the 20th century, 3.5 million people were killed in all natural disasters (earthquakes, tornadoes, etc)
>Even with fuzzy estimates that's a 30x more likely scenario, a few million here and there either way ain't going to change that.

There is absolutely no empirical data suggesting that gun bans or confiscation make you safer. Fuck gun grabbers.

If we bury them we deserve what happens to us later. It will kill any momentum and fight left in our people. The next generations will not grow up with them and will not be ready to use them. My sister in law married a britbong, typical dudes, not a bunch of faggots. They were still nervous when we took them to the range. You either push the situation when you have momentum or you lose it forever.

I meant black males 18 - 24, not 18 - 14. But whatever, this bread is stale now. Nobody will read it anyway. I love numbers. Numbers red pill. They can't be argued against without looking like a hysterical fucking idiot and the numbers are on our side.

Golem

Only bitch here is you.

We didn't get conned. We were desperate. We picked the only logical choice with hopes he wouldn't be as bad as the others.

>Nobody will read it anyway.
I read it, do you have a couple of links to back up your data?

I plan to shoot tyrants in the face.

The rest of you do whatever you like.

And NJ is pushing everything from limiting magazine capacity to 5 rounds, banning all semi-auto rifles, revoking all firearms ID cards and banning all firearms within 1000 feet of a school, park or government building... effectively banning all firearms in NJ.

And the 4th Circuit ruled there is no Constitutionally protected right to "weapons of war" (because the American Revolution was fought with garden hoses and snow shovels).

The SC won't intervene, a Republican president is okay with it - there is rapidly becoming no alternative left except using violence to defend this as a civil right.

A REMINDER THAT THE POLICE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PROTECT YOU

mises.org/power-market/reminder-police-have-no-obligation-protect-you

Fuck off, shill

>We didn't get conned. We were desperate. We picked the only logical choice with hopes he wouldn't be as bad as the others.
Maybe now you'll stop relying on the system to save you from the system.

“take the guns first, go through due process second,”

-Trump

"b....but only if they're what the government deems as mentally ill! so we'll all be safe!"
*nervous laughter*

>democrats back then were basically the conservatives today
>JFK shot by oswald
>conservative president took us to war in iraq
>9/11 was an inside job

absolutely dropped

What's really sad about it is that the same people who are pushing to take it away because they're so afraid of it are the people who we most likely need to defend ourselves from. I've never seen such a large demographic with such cognitive dissonance be this rabid about things. They are just completely gone. If we had a white country full of centrist to right wing people not only would I not feel the need to own guns, we would never have this debate because the white population's murder rate in this country is the 10th lowest on the fucking planet, only higher than very small, completely ethnically pure nations like Signapore, Lichenstein and Japan. But the most peaceful, law abiding group is the one in the most danger without the guns because of the rabid hordes of traitors, blacks and hispanics. They're creating their own fucking monsters.

This really scares me. Getting another AR before shit hits the fan. Hopefully they can still sell parts since they aren’t firearms

He is going to ban them even without congress backing him.

You can also keep dreaming about your wall, it will only remain a dream. 1 out of 7 years has already been wasted.