Illumanti Card Deck

I thought these cards were just memes. Turns out they're from a 1995 illuminati card game. Does anyone have more info on them? Are they legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6LIHg#Iz9zDAS
youtube.com/watch?v=IC3W1BiUjp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imgur.com/a/6LIHg#Iz9zDAS

Here's the entire deck.

I own a set, plus two of the three expansion sets. The last one I tried to buy too late in the game (late 2010s) and it was too expensive and hard to find at the time. The shit is not only legit, but fucking fun to play and brilliantly done.

The game was made by the same guy that made Munchkin.

I played an old copy of it in college. At the time the game seemed cheeky and just funny.

The only one we found curious was the nuclear disaster, which of course, looks exactly like 9/11.

Really you should check out the "Illuminatus Trilogy" by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson. With a little knowledge and a couple readings you'll see the same kind of shit that's in the cards. With a lifetime of study AND rereading the books you will see that everything in the card game has been pre-ordained.

Steve Jackson Games, Austin, Texas

I think on second thought I might swap out the deck of Illuminati for my traditional Crowley Tarot deck... I bet that would be cool.

Awesome, thanks man

I will definitely give it a read

Fake AF, none of that shit was around in 1995, not even original HUEG xbox, user

I'm not saying that the pic I posted is the correct predictions or whatever, I was just wondering if this card game was more than just a card game and there were legit predictions

Be careful and methodical. It's an occult/conspiracy theorist/libertarian romp based on the concept of James Joyce's Ulysses... dense as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I re-read it again today after ten years of multiple readings and realized one of the bad guys "maldun" is a reference to the jews that got wiped out for worshiping baal in the valley of maldun...

>kek

Oh, then its probably legit, I thought it was citing Xbox and 9/11 6 years before either came out

moron the card deck is from 2000 nearly two decades ago.

try paying attention or lurk more

and seriously citing xbox as a source? it's like you're not even trying.

You have to remember that in 1995, the wtc had been recently attacked, trump was already a nationally known figure, PC was just as crazy as today if not moreso, racial strife was worse with the la riots in 92, oj trial was 94. Clinton signed assault weapons ban in 1994. Etc etc. A lot of the same shit as today, so cards are not prophetic, they are what they are.

his team's offices (or homes, can't remember) were raided by secret service.

Yah I played that game lots of fun wish I still had my cards

More like mid 90s

Wtf is London 10/12/2010

No fucking way...

>you may interfere with a privileged attack

heh. nothing personal.

Can't even make this shit up

any time you wanna know if weird shit is legit ask . They ARE fucking crazy retards but they can lead you to info where you can make your own mind up about it all.

The memes start comin and they don't stop comin

Seems to me that it's hundreds of cards with random shit and people autistically connect it with anything they can find out of millions of news stories.

"OH MY GAWD GUISE IT"S A PIKSHURE OF THE TWIN TOWERS"
>building exploding

"OW GAWD GUISE ITS DA BOSTON BAWMERS!!"
>jogger

Only one that has kind of activated an almond was the frog god thing. That's getting a lil weird.

probably, still fun

>Really you should check out the "Illuminatus Trilogy" by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson
What are some prerequisite readings, so i don't miss the references?

How did they know?

mtv
hmmm

The first WTC attack came in 1993. The Pentagon is a natural target in the event of an attack on the US. The skull in smoke representing mass casualties goes back even further and the rest are either really weak correlations or a case of these clowns in congress

youtube.com/watch?v=IC3W1BiUjp0

Oh damn

the cards are also just based off of vague well known conspiracies from forever ago

Welcome to Sup Forums

No fucking way...

Is that Hogg or the dike?

Just a reminder

FUCK (forgot pic)

hmm

lol?

if peru or leaf bros dont show up soon, i'll post some old stuff.

It's all real. The creator was a historical contractor hired by the CIA when the time travel program was rebooted in the late 1980s.

whoa

what did they mean by this?

soon™

more coming if they dont show up. i dont have them organized. i dont have them organized, got rekt recently, happens to a lot of us non IT niggers.

are you ready?

Over looked that one

They made the fem virus

this?

yeah this wasnt the first wave, or probably even the first time.

as i said, not in order. be patient. niggers.

OK I think, I'm becoming too paranoid, somebody EXPLAIN NOW! This game was released in 1994

now is not the time for fear, that part comes later.

What do they know?

my flight list.

lists me.

two of my men. funny i mentioned peru and leaf bro.

and 1 of you.

well, he didnt fly so well.

whos next

tell me about bane

Tim Foley?? I feel like I've heard that name just recently

why does he wear the mask

lot of loyalty for a hired gun

Wakanda Xanadu

perhaps he wondering why someone would shoot a man

before throwing him out of a plane.

There was always something about the seemingly innocent enough AAAAAAH! meme always struck me as evil , like something about it is off and just rubs me the wrong way.

wiseguy huh? at least you can talk.

Bull fucking shit. No way.

who are you?
we are nothing, we are the dirt beneath your feet.

Burger.
fuckin save the pics numbered.
Like i did when the original user that posted this info did.
>pic name related.
This pics i saved from user who made the research, and chose those caps of text cause together they painted the big picture.

Dont be a nigger, and categorise and label the pills you get from this place.

And no one cared who i was, until i put on the mask.

kek, i told you guys. peru bro, to the rescue. catch them up on any i missed. i said i got rekt nigger. just be happy i bane posted it.

This all still shitposting?
I dont get it

Fuckin keked with the bane posting user,
i think its all in the correct order.
go on.

I think I asked for more than I was mentally prepared to receive
I'm gonna spend a lot time time digging through this

well the mask is on. let me see. thats it for my current batch.
just know faggots, some of us are getting younger.

>imgur.com/a/6LIHg#Iz9zDAS
Book of Kells....great edit though

Is this real life

you bet

for the record, i did the first 3/4 by memory before i had to google the transcipts.

A nice coincidence.
>pic fuckin related.

should we give them leaf bros mason antartica post? i have it.

so let me get this straight, the guy was a hacker got all the information off the cias computers and made it into a card game, for the masses too see, is this guy dead?

I got leaf post from /x/

thanks man.
look up the source of these yourself. sorcery doesnt work if i just give you the answers. my word in not enough.

Checkin if you missed a pic
>antarctica pic
do it