The Economist is calling you out. Have something to say?

The Economist is calling you out. Have something to say?

economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2017/01/medieval-memes?fsrc=scn/fb/te/bl/ed/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xI4Cq
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanny_Minton_Beddoes#Education_and_career
theguardian.com/science/2017/oct/13/viking-burial-clothes-woven-with-allah-unveiled-by-swedish-university
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aint clicking that shit without a archive

>academics have to lie and fake about history now

mhh, where have we seen this again

>new

What's ''a archive''.

Theres a specific propaganda campaign to depict all european rulers as corrupt or incompetent. The cuck chief in Vikings. Alred The Great turned into a wimpering cuck in The Last Kingdom

Not enough black people in Europe because history is racist. We really should consider burning all the history books and rewriting everything to be as coloured-friendly, LGBT-friendly and Islam-friendly as possible.

Only then can we truly be diverse.

New. Leave, you don't belong here.

>far right
didn't vote, not affiliated with any party. Also did you assume I identified as a personal object and or a human being because I am not a "you" sweetie.

My thoughts exactly. They got the cause and the effect wrong. Fascination with the Middle Ages (but not only, History in general) is what led me to the ''far right''.

>"Nuanced view of era". Posts a picture of fucking Lannisters
Academia is not what it used to be

the best part is that you and others actually think your comment was sarcasm,while we are actually balls deep into this reality.

I'm not going to hide that I never come on Sup Forums. But seing that made me think of you as a community so I wanted to know how you felt. You as a community of course if you think I'm talking about you specifically like you're fucking retarded.

I’ve gone from “I want to innawoods in Wyoming” to “I want all brown people to die.”

>I'm not going to hide that I never come on Sup Forums
You have to go back

>Middle Ages
>they include a picture from Game of Thrones

That's an okay article. It's still packed with opinions and needs to explain scare quotes instead of just using them without context. There was literally no reason to shoehorn in a reference to Nazi Germany. The author makes too many Game of Thrones references. But it's not a totally unfair presentation: he's right, ethnic homogeneity is appealing.

Nobody would have even cared if you people didn’t try to wewuz our fucking history. Seriously there were ZERO shitskins in medieval Europe. Absolutely zero.

>acedemia
>academics
>oh wow
>so smart
>much doge

archive.is/xI4Cq

to be fair economist is a tabloid nowadays.

archive.is/xI4Cq

Academics are bought and paid for.

It's a proper noun. Do I need to teach you your own language or are you a Tyrone?

How to become an academic:
>repeat what the teacher tells you word by word
>kiss ass
>don't rock the boat

Why did those faggots use a Game of Thrones screencap?

Enjoyed their recent release actually.

For the 99% of history people didn't travel like they had JetBlue and Ryanair. Why is this so hard for the left the digest?

Feudal Europe was the high point of European spirituality

Kys

>left the digest?
left to digest
fixed

I don't come on Sup Forums but I agree with a lot of what comes out of it. Multiculturalism is a mistake and the West is falling. That's why I linked that article here I think it's fucking retarded.

Jaime did nothing wrong
Tyrion is a kinslayer

Other than medical tech, they were much better than today.

The industrial revolution has fucked the world bad, environmentally and in regards to mass suffering based on how simple it is to cause mass destruction when industry fails.

Left and right would both agree with this.

That's the plan

Not clicking that shit nigga. What's the angle?
Europe was always 40% nigger or something?

The goyim are on to the truth about their past before (((we))) took over... we will have to SHUT IT DOWN

>Academics are trying to present a more (((nuanced))) view of the era.

IE: "Who controls the past, controls the future."

I really don't care what a Jew thinks. Jews don't have a future, just like they don't have a past.

UNTIL fairly recently, it was rare to find Americans who were passionate about both medieval history and contemporary politics. Barring the odd Christian conservative, medievalists tended to lean left: a Marxist grad student, say, mucking around in land ownership patterns to show how past inequalities gave birth to present ones, or an environmentalist activist, perhaps, fascinated with vegetable-dyed handspun clothing. But when Americans invoked historical events in politics, they tended to be more recent—the founding of the republic; the struggle against slavery and segregation; victory over Nazi Germany.

I miss the progroms

Oh yes, it's (((these people))) again. This group of (((medievalists))) whose composition is 7 out of 10 Jewish. And they write wonderful Jewish fanfics about how black people have always been in Britain and that the Moors a good boy he dindu nuffin muh golden age.

Because real men serve kings.

Democracy and Republics have the white race on its last legs.

Surely this is a joke?

>the knowledge we create
>the knowledge we create
>the knowledge we create
Dude this is fucking real. I opened this old article just because of this pic and it's basically saying that they're looking for new an innovative ways to fabricate history.

Also OP is a shill, this shit still refers to Milo as an AR figure, and it's old af.
WHO FUCKING BELIEVES THIS?!?!?!?!?!

No it's real like your country

>or Christine de Pizan, who wrote treatises on military science in the 15th century, when the field was even more male-dominated than today.

So what are they saying here? They say that Military Science was even more "male-dominated" back then, but then what is the example of Christine de Pisan trying to prove? That literally one women wrote something?

All they are doing is trying to make a point using the exceptions that prove the rule. These people are anti-White and intellectual sub-humans.

Return of the King when?

It's always worse than you think it is Sven. Give it a few generations and people will unironically believe it.

Stop what you're doing and get in this thread. CRTC is banning online anonymity.

yeah wtf is this new shit? i've loved the middle ages since the early 80s.

Dont even bother replying to this trash.

>far right
no such thing
we do needle point here

yeah this is actually their plan

So far nobody has tried to write niggers into our history. They just try to pretend like it did not exist. I prefer that to having it raped by niggers.

Anyway you should not speak, your country is the most fucked on the plant you FUCKING LEAF

Bottom right could technically be possible, no? Or were the Sepoys the only native soldiers you used?

>WHO FUCKING BELIEVES THIS?!?!?!?!?!

Children. All that content is produced by the BBC for children's educational videos.

>(((Economist)))

Ha haha hahahahahahahaha

They should learn real history like this
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

>archive.is/xI4Cq
>Helmeted crusaders cry out the Latin war-cry “Deus vult!” from memes circulated on Reddit and Sup Forums.

lmao this actually scares these kikes

>Others focus on the multiethnic Kingdom of Sicily, where Norman kings employed Arab and Jewish administrators, or Christine de Pizan, who wrote treatises on military science in the 15th century, when the field was even more male-dominated than today.

>emphasize acknowledge outliers as the norm
>Sup Forums btfo

But seriously, these stupid fucks think they can take non-representative examples and 'debunk' history are deluding noone but themselves.

>newfag journalist kike stumbles across a Deus Vult thread
>oyveyintensifies.jpg
>"the far right's new fascination with the middle ages", read all about it!

This. noticed about 3-4 years ago how far it has fallen. Did they get bought out Finnbro?
iseeyourmanofcultureaswell.jpg

Sad to say, they realized a majority of their readers were American and dumbed themselves down. Not that they were ever anything more than globalist trash, but at least they were reasonably well-written globalist trash.

>archive.is/xI4Cq
> Indeed, much of the far right's attraction to the Middle Ages seems to be driven by a grudging admiration for Islamic State’s fusion of medieval motivation and modern technology.

Holy fuck, we are getting trolled. Sup Forums BTFO

TPBP

These reporters are so behind the times.

>new
Nigger I came out of my mother in full plate armor

Yes, i used to read articles to see what markets would see pressure and where/how....from the (((globalist))) view.

You’re right the closest we have gotten is Uther and Arthur Pendragon and that’s from the fucking 70s

>archive.is/xI4Cq
They got a feminist editor

"(Zanny Minton Beddoes) began as the 17th and first female Editor-in-Chief on 2 February 2015"

--en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanny_Minton_Beddoes#Education_and_career

I was really disappointed when I started noticing the quality drop. Economist was my number 1 source.

>more nuanced view
This is code for "more politically correct distortion".

>White men are still LARPing about past victories rather than actually put in the work and sacrifice to have actual modern day victories - The Article

Yeah, and is anyone surprised? I just can NOT fucking wait for 2030...By then the police robots and drones will be out and white men will literally be riding around on horses with their LARP costumes on pretending they're ready to fight a race war. Then they'll take the guns and toys away. And I will finally get to watch your hearts, minds, and souls shatter into a billion pieces as you all collectively cry out at once:

>B-BUT M-MUHHHHH GUNZZZZZZZZZZ!

(then white genocide)

Fuck me. We wuz economics n shiet ladies

This right here.

>Art historians document the appearances of dark-skinned migrants in northern Europe to show that medieval populations, if not quite as mobile as today, were still pretty mobile
WE

Lol. It sounds like they're egging us on. Maybe they lowkey want us to push out the invaders.

Saved

Who's the Irish monk's name? Sorry I don't know Christianity very much

>middle ages
absolutely pleb

lol don't even get the kikes started on Rome.

>:^)

>Saint Patrick

THIS legacy should be celebrated each year, not drunken, debaucherous hedonism

so nuanced

Yeah, The Economist is kike garbage that has never offered cogent analysis or accurate predictions on economics or any other subject. That's a quote.

OHHH I always wonder if St Patrick's Day is actually about wearing green and bringe-drinking. Now I know actual history. Thanks user.

Apparently knights and western values have never been cool before. Riiiiiight

They don't know I've prepared my whole life for this.

Like why even write an article on this

>BLMs obsession with ancient egypt

>The Alt Right's Fascination With WW2

Is it wrong to delve into Middle Ages thought and history?

That reminds me, where the fuck did Nordbro/bot go? He was so efficient at archiving shit, it gave my OCD a boner

He was an angel too good for this board and this world.
Nordbot, if you can hear our prayers we beseech you to come home.

>So far nobody has tried to write niggers into our history
theguardian.com/science/2017/oct/13/viking-burial-clothes-woven-with-allah-unveiled-by-swedish-university