Yahari

Is Sup Forums ready for the eternal butthurt we all deserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

yaharianalysis.x10host.com/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO IROHAFAGS ALLOWED AFTER THIS POST
YUIFAGS ARE COOL THO

Can't wait for that Chihiro ending. The tears will be delicious.

>Reading that big ass essay on yahari
>that BTFO'ing on yui's analysis
jesus lad
JESUS

Do you have a link for the multi page autism?

that i do my good man yaharianalysis.x10host.com/index.php

My god someone actually sat down and wrote this.

May god bless him for it, i love reading big ass essays like that
wonder if the nips have done something like that, shame watari doesn't know a lick of english.

I read the first page and some random page. Its well written but I hope he didnt just sit down and wrote it for fans. I think this way because I am lazy, but I think its a waste to just write this. I hope this was some school project thing he got credit fore.

Maybe he wanted to get it off his chest?
Its not like the yahari fandom is made off lore hunters or something.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

read

He did it for the fans in hopes that some shitposters would shitpost less.

Honestly I cannot think of more than one case where yukino actually solved someones problem aside from getting that Christmas committees act together and managing the festival committe. With this in mind, how the fuck does she have any hope for winning her duel against 8man? Sure he didn't actually help rumi that much, but every other case he got results. So is cake sensei just bullshitting when she says 8man was only 1 step ahead of her?Or does her individual performances such as winning the tennis match, a judo match and stalling for time during the festival count or what?

The final episodes of S2, are like a shitstorm waiting to happen. Something will completely flip Hachiman's life over, the storm is ready to come

Yukino actually didn't do much for the Christmas Committee either. She just copy-pasted what 8man said.
Everyone dismisses what 8man says, but listens when Yukino says the same thing.

>Everyone dismisses what 8man says, but listens when Yukino says the same thing

Because Yukino comes from a rich family while Hachiman is a middle class pleb.

Now that I think about it Yui and Yukino NEVER acknowledged Hachiman's way of solving problems. They just said it's wrong. Not if or buts. If Yukino does something similar everyone kind of ignores it. But when Hachiman does it then it's the worst thing ever that must be stopped. Hachiman's full potential can't be expressed because he's always blueballed by people wanting for him to stop

>hey lets have this guy i wanna bang crash and burn for every petty issue some fuckwad brings to our club cause his big ego loves being the fucking hero
>blueballing
brainlet

It's pretty comprehensive in everything, with his thought process leading to Yukino come off as genuine in terms of literally everything. It actually got me to re-watch the series. I might reread it to freshen up my memory before we get a fan translation.

They are blueballing what he wants to be. See, what you just say paints them as even more shallow bitches wanting to stop a guy being what he is and turning him into a mindless normie to make him marriage material. You can't force your views on other people, and what especially Yukino is doing is trying to turn Hachiman into another person. That's why she's always close to cry now every time he speaks to her now. He rejected her disgusting bossy attitude and he remains his own person. She's lost now

>8man wanted to be a loner
fuck off will ya?
>normie
fucking r9k scum get the fuck outta my board

No teasers this week?
Where is the marketing? Where are the big ads in the streets?

>Hachiman is a middle class pleb.
Why does life have to be so cruel to him. I'm working my way through volume 6.5 and saw this.
>Although I normally eat my dinner alone now, whenever I think of the fact that
>Komachi often ate alone like this when I was preparing for my entrance exams, tears
would start coming out somehow.
>Yet despite saying that, it does not mean that our
family relationships were poor.

You think Shinji likes fighting angels and being the hero? He hates it and hardly gets any praise to stroke his ego.
YY are the equivalent of everyone telling Shinji to NOT get into the Eva in the rebuilds.
Oh no Shinji don't do it, we won't explain what's going on with SEELE, NERVE, and WUNDER. Gosh Shinji don't you realize we're being meanies to you because you pretty much caused another impact.

Fighting angels is all he knows and it's all he's good for. 8man wants to be needed, he'll end up doing whatever is requested of him, especially if Shizuka is involved.

It's been 2 years, Oreimo is over, NoFriends is almost over, Overlord is the new hot.

Saki best girl

The more i think about it, the more i feel like komachi actually saved 8man from either hurting himself or others before he entered high-school. His past was way too much psychological damage and extreme ostracism for one person to handle.

You're telling me without Komachi he was going to turn into a school shooter?

I think Komachi is the whole reason he even had the confidence to ask that one slut out, and even communicate with women as a whole.

Either that or off himself. Think about it like this, his parents mostly neglected him anyway - due to both work and just lack of caring- and everyone mocked and looked down on him like he was trash and not worthy of being considered a human as shown by all the nicknames given to him and disgust shown by his classmates. Either way he was going to come to hate people due to not receiving any sense of acceptance or respect anywhere outside of his home. Komachi was the only person who actually gave him these things, she loved and respected him due to him being her older brother, thus he didn't become a complete woman hater and instead even delevoped a soft spot for younger woman. 8man honestly would have been extremely and dangerously depressed and angry if he didn't have komachi.

Wait, has it been confirmed that Yui and Hachiman would end up together?

>_loner_ end happens
>they decide to do an animeonly _iroha_ end
Could this happen?

NoFriends ending was a fucking garbage

Alright I just finished volume 6.5 except the bonus track.
Holy shit, my opinion of Yukino keeps getting worse.
It's implied that Yukino wanted to be the cultural festival chairman and student council president; Meguri straight up asks Yukino to be the sports festival chairman, but turns her down.
Yukino instead convinces everyone to persuade Sagami to do it on the flimsy premise that Sagami has experience and a desire to do better this time.
But I think Yukino wants Sagami to do it just to humiliate her all over again, maybe because of the rumors Sagami has been spreading about 8man, which Yumiko was the one to point out.

This is where she fucks up though.
In the committee meetings Sagami loses a ton of face, and she takes out her frustrations on 8man by spreading even more heinous rumors, like he was the one that forced her into becoming the chairman, which we know Yukino orchestrated.
The committee and rumor spreading gets so bad 8man gets bullied, people threw trash into his shoe locker.

8man didn't deserve this. He was just going to let Sagami calm down on her own and let the rumors die down. In fact he felt bad that she was losing face and genuinely felt bad that he made her cry again.

They could've just gotten Yui to tell Sagami to chill out, but Yui is a weakling.
Yumiko was the only one actively slowing down the rumors prior to the sports festival by disallowing contact with Sagami's group as much as she could. There were a couple of 8man monologues thinking Yumiko is actually cute and a good girl in this volume.

What the fuck, none of this got animated or even mentioned in the anime

While the anime is great in some cases it's terrible with others

I want cake sensei to find a man and live a happy life. Fuck the MC and his girls, that's the real best girl.

The anime completely removed volume 6.5 and turned it into some lighthearted sport festival bullshit. At this point anime 8man is another character because he never suffered as much as LN 8man.

Brainbase worked hard to make the whole series less "heavy" and some people actually like their vision better than the canon/feel one

Fuck I forgot. They had to use Hayama again to convince Sagami to be the chairman.
Hayama had the decency to apologize to 8man even before the rumors got worse.
But even then we're not told if Hayama knew 8man would be involved in the sports festival committee.
If he did know, then he'd almost be as big of an asshat as Yukino, for making 8man suffer.