What the FUCK is their problem?

What the FUCK is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beaners

San Francisco

We're better than you, and we know it.

Mexican hoards that are allowed to vote is California's problem.

The truly superior are magnanimous.

This.

Cry more, flyover state faggot.

They're essentially a conquered territory.
Culturally separate from the empire but forced to exist within it due to their inherent weakness and lack of strong men.
Faggots, in other words.

We are magnanimous.
That's why we
1) Pay way more than our fair share of taxes and fund the red states (who hate us)
2) Try to fix the red states by attempting to make them stop voting against their own interests (cutting corporate taxes do not help the poor)
The Californian Man's Burden is the new White Man's Burden

no problems friend
all the girls here are tan and fit and hot, flyover states jelly they have to fuck fat chicks full of twinkies and monster energy drinks
the illegals do everything for cheap. i'm certain no one in my neighborhood does their own house cleaning, laundry, or yardwork.

Do you have any clue how easy it is to just slay pussy when your only competition are soyboys?

What the FUCK is your problem rural retard?

>6th largest economy in the world
>home to Silicon Valley, the most innovative area in the world
>home to world class cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego
>heart of American culture due to influence of Hollywood
>best weather
>best geography
>best public universities in the world (UCLA, Berkeley, etc)
>some of the best private universities in the world (Stanford, Cal Tech, etc)

What was that, redneck?

yes man>House>Legion>NCR

>What the FUCK is their problem?

This specifically:

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Entire state is nothing but low IQ, brown skinned cretins.

Californians pay less taxes to the federal government than other states, they pay most of their taxes to subsidize their own state.

Explain your brown skinned mexishit infestation as listed here:

Pretty ballsy for this Californian to write this from his new home in Colorado

hahahahahahahhahaahha

So world class they have people shitting in the streets haha

the best weather for killing people maybe with all the earthquakes and wildfires

cal is a shithole country

Too real, user.

and INFESTED with brown skinned, 3rd world, low IQ, cockroaches.

Who the fuck would pay an arm and a leg in cost of living expenses to live in a literal mexican infested shit hole?

Fucking beaners aren't even white. They're subhumans.

you don't fund red states dumb fuck
you can't even fund your own state

also, in-n-out is shit

IE master race native. Born in raise reporting in.

You know what went wrong with So Cal ? Nor cal from when I lived there was great, all the nigs live in the bay or Sac. Mexicans typically don't go that far north of Bakersfield.

But what went wrong with Socal was the non whites. For example, I live in San Bernardino, it was rated best city in America at one point. Now it's nigger city. It used to be nice in SB, now it sucks. Same for every city here. Towns that used to be white and nice, aren't any more or less so than before. Even my area I grew up in used to have more cows than people. Now it's just fulling up with shit skins of every creed.
I miss the 90s in Cali , safe , less niggers etc.
If America doesn't be careful and learn from Cali the whole nation will be like this in every major city.
>here is my basketball team. Notice something ... I am the only white ... the other kid is mexi mixed with something else idk.

dumb burgers arguing over dumb burger shit again, keep going though, it is rather amusing.

Califag here
I fucking love it here.

You can fuck a different color of girl every day of the week.

One month my friends and I will be riding the sand dunes and shooting shit in the desert and the next we'll go climbing a snowy mountain.

Cheap illegal labor does a majority of the menial hard jobs no one else wants to do.

All you have to do really is avoid nigger areas and you can eat, drink, fuck, and watch anything you want.

I know full well though that CA is financed by it's massive industry and economy, and gibs faggots are entirely subsidized by this system, which is okay now, but if the economy ever goes CA may experience literal apocalyptic consequences.

>> in-n-out is shit
you shut your smelly whore mouth you dirty pirate hooker

>Califag here
>I fucking love it here.

>I fucking love it here.

3rd world state, literally.

O.C. Master race native who white flighted the fuck outta that mexican infested shit hole to nice white Boise, Idaho.

Come home, White Man.

Shut the fuck up Mohammed. Concern yourself with Londinistan, not Mexifornia. Don't you have a 3 year old girl to rape or something? That's what you people do for fun, isn't it?

Have you ever creamed latina pussy?
Those girls know how to take your dick bro. Just have to be careful because they'll stick you with 5 fucking kids if you're not.

Great. Y'all fucked yourselves because you're too lazy to mow your own damned grass.
Did you learn nothing from the South?

>wanting to fuck a nig or mexi gurl
>not fucking a 10/10 blonde qt from SD or other rich area

I spotted the LA fag. Only degens from the valley like the shit skins here.
You obviously haven't lived in the OC with master tier white girls with lots of money.
Stick to LA and fuck your nigger girls. I'll stay with my IE qts

Born and raised in California.

What happened. The fucking MEXICANS is what happened. This State was fine before it got browned. Literally that's WHAT happened. End of story

>>creaming latina pussy
this is how you end up paying child support dummkopf

Sounds like a complete degeneracy even to me.

>Have you ever creamed latina pussy?

No, I'm a self-respecting white male who only dates white women.

Mexican breeders are literally non-human. They're on the same level as dogs.

Not white. Sub human.

>Believes in US media.
you wanna get raped m8

I don't even know you, and you sound like the type of guy I want to fucking curb stomp.

Los Angeles native here, also

Live in SoCal and can confirm from the frontlines that the state is a massive SHITHOLE overrun by millions of spics, niggers and shitskins from foreign countries. Worst state and city governments in the nation. Worst homeless problems in the nation. Worst traffic and freeways in the nation. It's hell living here for a white person and I can't wait to escape to Idaho or Utah.

>also, in-n-out is shit
webm related

Too bad we can't go back to how so cal used to be. Back in the day , the young white kids would do yard work , pick the strawberries etc so they learn hard work during high school summer and made them want to get a real job.

Why move from the OC ? What part ? I like alot of the OC besides places like Santa Anna etc.
Oh I plan on leaving this shit state as soon as I get a base to go to in the marines. But going to a white state afterwards to become a cop maybe.
Get away from all these shit skins

Wait....hold up. O.C. Master race (now living in a nice white state because I had to white flight out of that mexican infested shit hole state).

Don't curbstomp him.

Bring him to the concentration camp and we'll gas him together with some Zyklon B.

Just tell the guards that the Oberstgruppenführer (that's me) told you to come straight to my office.

Afterwards, I will take you to the bar and introduce you to some 10/10 blond hair, blue eyed, Aryan pussy.

Too many obesity flags here, I feel the diabetes coming.

There's no FUCKING way you live you SoCal.

There are NO pretty women left here. Literally 8 out of every 10 is a fat muffin topped Mexican/Honduran....a short Asian Flip with a moon face...or some Hipster White BITCH who fucks Nigs.

> Hot chicks
> California

Get the fuck out user

>Californian man

Oxymoron

Sounds like a plan

>Why move from the OC ? What part ? I like alot of the OC besides places like Santa Anna etc.

I left because Huntington Beach was turning into a spic infested shit hole.

I couldn't take it any longer. I moved to nice, white Boise, Idaho and haven't had to deal with one of those sub human degenerates for 3 years.

Life is great when you live in a nice, white, homogeneous community.

I live in HB, on Main Street, when it was nice.

Now I go down there and it's all fucking BEANERS and Mid Easterners, hanging out in bars on the strip, that were WHITE bars just 20 years ago.

>> but if the economy ever goes CA may experience literal apocalyptic consequences.
>>surf tsunami like Snake Plissken
>> rescue the president's daughter from peruvian commies
feelsgoodman.jpg

*Lived

Hey I'm in the OC too, love white qts, my dick doesn't discriminate.
That's why you don't ever date them, once you cream one latina on the regular she's going to try and pin a kid on you. Best to be one and done.

Go ahead and respect yourself and your women, you'll have no issues with me my man.

Come home to Boise, Idaho white man.

Our women are pure, don't suffer from liberal white guilt and are not sexually attracted to spics or niggers. They're ONLY into white guys. They're smart, college educated and take care of their men (if you catch my drift).

Come home to Idaho, White Man.

Why do you torture yourself in that spic-infested shit hole called California?

So, you're a Nigger who fucks everyone because "Muh Dick"...amirite?

Because my elderly mother who's sick is here. Otherwise, I'd leave

I used to live off Stark and Beach Blvd.

I would get into fights with the shaved headed spics who were trying to maddog me in Pavillions because I'm a clean cut white male and they're a literal sub human animal.

Got tired of it and committed the sacred sacrament of white flight.

Being pro white dont mean fucking only white girls, fucking beta

Fucking fuck off Muhammad

>Go ahead and respect yourself and your women, you'll have no issues with me my man.

Stop race mixing. It is degenerate if you're a white man to fuck a non human.

Oh shieet nigger HB, no wonder. Ugh I hate that our beach cities are turning to trash.
Oceanside used to be nice , Venice ( American history X was right ) , and basically anything north of Newport is horrible now.

Ugh how I envy you. I can't wait to go to Montana or Boise like you. I gotta do my time first and make a living before setting down.
How's the job market there ? What's the Natsoc or white nationalist or 14 word movement like there ?

There IS a nigger in the O.C....the coon tried to race me once and I put the nigger in its place.

It refuses to stay in Compton and for some reason wants to live in the OC

I use to fuck Mexican girls, Asians, etc.

Then I woke up to what I was doing.

Committing insurrection at the moment. Federal troops will arrive soon.

>6th largest economy in the world
Thanks to outsourcing, migrant workers, and cheap labor!
>home to Silicon Valley, the most innovative area in the world
Innovation isn't having a wi-fi enabled juicer
>home to world class cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego
Cities that are known to be hotspots of crime and illegal activity. Also Liberal hotbed as well.
>heart of American culture due to influence of Hollywood
Ah yes, heart of american culture. Greed, Sexual deviancy, Progressive Push, totally not the heart of Jewish values
>best weather
Forest Fires and Earthquakes?
>best geography
Appalachians are calling. Alaska's on the other line.
>best public universities in the world (UCLA, Berkeley, etc)
All gone down the shitter thanks to the PC Push
>some of the best private universities in the world (Stanford, Cal Tech, etc)
Read above

>How's the job market there ? What's the Natsoc or white nationalist or 14 word movement like there ?

Job market is decent....economy is growing. Houses are literally $200k and you get a fucking mansion in a nice, white, safe neighborhood.

You sound young...

Idaho has a real bad (good) reputation for being a "racist" state.

Mostly due to shit that went down in the 80's and 90's with that Randy Weaver guy. But almost everyone out here doesn't suffer from white guilt.

It's the one place in America that the commie jews haven't been able to corrupt.

>Muhammad
Calm down, how does it feel living on non-white lands, you didn't even conquer it correctly.

Terminal yuppies, liberals, and Mexico.

I only stay in CA because my family and the beaches, as soon as my Mom kicks the bucket I'm out. Because the beaches are hangouts for Beaners that throw their babies diapers on the ground and Nigs who smoke weed at night with their tinted windows rolled up.

California used to be cool. Now it's a shithole

Not a nigger.
I'm probably just a hedonist, Sup Forums's tried to tell me a few times about not fucking all sorts of girls, but honestly I haven't taken that pill yet.

I have a home in Washington though, a few acres of woods miles and miles away from anyone else. When I'm tired of chasing pussy I'll probably move out there and retire and shoot shit and live in peace.

If you're a single white man, you will have NO trouble getting a beautiful white woman in Boise Idaho.

They're conservative and aren't like the liberal race mixing white whores of California.

Come home, white man when you get out of the military.

California is literally no place for anyone European/White.

And the women are fucking DISGUSTING. Used to be pretty White women all over. Now it's fat Goblin Diabetes Mexicans everywhere.

So you're in your Degenerate stage still??

Snap out of it.

>>Did you learn nothing from the South?
the demand for cheap labor didn't disappear with the 13th dummkopf, that's not how markets work. what was black market (giggle) just got shifted into a gray area (democrats all the way). the south collapsed because they have no other economy. we have tech, defense, etc.

Containment zone. Do not let anyone out.

>talking shit about California's weather

How's your gloomy cloudy weather, Nigel?

>>cream them
>>one and done
that's how you get the herp

If you want a fat, muffin topped, pre-diabetic Mexican woman.....or a short, mouthy, no hipped, moon face Asian girl, looking for free gibs.....come to California.

I'm in a similar situation here as well. Looking to get out within the year if things don't improve. Where are thinking about moving to?

>in-n-out is shit
You better watch your fucking mouth. We tolerate you irrelevant fucks but don't push it.

This is literally the average girl in CA

Dunno yet

>>best weather
>Forest Fires and Earthquakes?

Not in my area of the state.

>>best geography
>Appalachians are calling. Alaska's on the other line.

Appalachia is nothing but hill's full of tweakers and inbred hicks. Alaska is loaded with flies and mosquitoes and the good parts are in who the fuck cares land.

Pic related where I hike in California and I don't see a single person for days.

California: The Meme State

CA is fucked.

Would you could you with the Bean?

Yes

7/10

All these people blaming Mexicans and not the race-traitor whites who imported and allowed them to stay.

Clean your room by removing all the whites who sold you out first. The Mexican problem will solve itself naturally when their protectors are removed.

Where the fuck is THAT???

sprayed my monitor with beck's
thanks user

Not even trying to start shit.
How is it racemixing if you don't have kids with someone of a different race?
Asian, Mexican, nigger (not a lot of cute nigs desu), whatever, fucking them is one thing.
But I'm not saying I'm going to settle down and marry them and make a lot of kids with them.

California. Best country in the world.

Where??

You want, fried eels?

Share your hiking spot you FAGGOT!!

>How is it racemixing if you don't have kids with someone of a different race?

Would you stick your cock in a dog?

If not...

then when would you stick your cock in a mexican breeder bitch?

This is literally what CA has to offer the White man.

it's obviously not racemixing
one could make the argument you are raising the sexual marketplace value of non-white women by giving them attention. this pushes the 'exotic' meme and lowers the value of white women.

personally i couldn't care less. being white /and/ i minority (numbers wise) is awesome for male sexual market place value. we are on top /and/ extra-rare commodity.

Jesus man. You’re making Boise sound really attractive. What’s the job market like out there?

My whole family lives in this state and pretty much everyone wants to move out. They all have good jobs and pay taxes but they can't stand this place much longer. Many such cases. The state is going to have a rough time when they realize all the taxpayers have left.

Lol you're fucking high. I just came from so cal ->Atlanta. So cal has beautiful women compared to the south. A 5/10 in so cal is 9/10 here. Nothing but disgusting landwhales in the south.