You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't support a return to monarchism

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't support a return to monarchism

Other urls found in this thread:

atavisionary.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/A-gentle-introduction-to-unqualified-reservations.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cant be bothered

We need MORE BUMPS. CRTC IS GOING TO BAN ONLINE ANONYMITY.

I would support a return to monarchism

every man a king

Because watching democracy is funny.

But user I do

I can't think of anyone who I'd want to be king, and all the world's existing royals are cucked globalists.

good luck finding a good monarch

Monarchism is yet another cancer to overcome – something very ugly that you never want to revisit.

>not posting the original version
It's like you didn't even try OP

Because we now know that everybody is a flawed disgusting fuckhead so why should or would any of us to have that much executive power intentionall?

I do though, anything is better than this shit. Read Hoppe's book Democracy: The God That Failed. Worst form of government, destabilizes and weakens one aspect of society only to move onto the next. Makes everyone fucking neurotic and constantly jockeying for power, at each other's throats. There is the illusion that no one really rules and so people justify every possible expansion of state power, and nearly every fucking time it just makes things worse yet people still use the newly introduced problems as an excuse to give the government even more power. The notion of democratic representation is absurd, it should be regarded as the dumbest least credible religion at this point.

This, hierarchy is natural and must be embraced. Political systems which rely on class equality like Democracy and Communism will always lead to ruin

Even if there is a worthy king, his descendants will fuck everything up eventually, then the cycle starts all over again.

Weak heirs and early deaths.

Because I'm not in the ruling family

I'm just gonna leave this here...

The reason it isn't in place now is because it doesn't work.

Because it's not going to happen.
It's far better to work on modern solutions, like encouraging the resettlement of rural areas.

Cause a Jew would be the monarch

How can I explain something that doesn't exist?

>he says as his ideology is getting fucked up by cultural marxists right now

its essentially fascism without the meritocracy. Which with poor breeding choices will lead to poor leadership.

The idea of freedom would require those
like me and myself to be exterminated.

Unless an electorate were introduced to pick a single head of state from a pool of qualified candidates.

overly centralized power structures are too easy to corrupt and control

it's that simple

No strong monarchs still alive, maybe from the fallout of the coming chaos we will find the chakravartin

Kangs/thread

But I do.

Are there any good Monarchist / Imperialist books out there lads?

>overly centralized power structures are too easy to corrupt and control
Explain, because the narrow bottleneck of applicable candidates should reduce the chances of a rogue candidate fucking things up. Any asshole or set of assholes can be lobbied, bought and paid for, or otherwise achieve popular appeal in democracies. That's not necessarily a great thing. Corporations still have precedent based on the amount of money they convert into media attention. Lookup the formula for chances of winning an election based on the same principles.

>fascism
>meritocratic.
take a load of this retard

Because as history in monarchism has proven time and time again, absolute power does indeed corrupt absolutely.

I've been reading the Anglican Breviary, quite challenging.

I do tho. You're not right-wing if you support (((democracy))).

Rich europeens are just as bad as kikes.

No he's right. Fascists always employ a system of merit based on public service, where simply holding wealth is not the only basis for establishing hierarchy.

>offers a room temperature maxim

A minimalist monarchy would be interesting.

did a royal euro ever purposefully replace his citizens with monkeys out of white guilt?

You're pretty stupid if you don't realize modern democratic governments have the kind of power that would make the kings of old blush with shame. That power isn't used well either.

He prefers his society being whored out to whoever pays the most money with no standards of social cohesion or uniting national principles.After all, why risk doing something good very quickly when it's easy to shitpost and let society decay at slow pace?

Will look into it, thanks mang.

Have just finished Meditations by Marcus Aurillius. And though the book wasn't centered around the concept of an Empire / Monarchy. He explains his feelings and ideas and in a sense you kind of develop and relate to it.

Has got me interested in the idea of such a system.

wrong, fascist regimes benefit friends of the party
there's nothing meritocratic about nepotism

We in America own guns. Also,
every blade of grass.

I do though. All democracy ensures is an eventual nanny state.

No they do other dumb shit like supress intelligence among the populace so everyone can be retarded. The public school system for instance is pure anglo.

I think constitutional monarchism is perfect. Don't base political power on heritage, but keep around a royal family so that society has a model to strive toward.

What the fuck does this have to do with Monarchy? You can still have a Monarch and own guns.

I'd rather have 2 people ruling over me than one.

I mean, it looks like Britain has become an example of far more laws and restrictions than was under the kings and queens directly.
Example? A fascist government can still have checks and balances, it only removes elections for promotions. Promoting positions could be done by a third party indirect of the chain of command or department to remove personal association or undue preference. You haven't thought a lot about this.
>pirate poster
Disregarded.

Upward mobility. I'm not going tho take a society that takes birth rights > competent leadership

Because in a monarchy, libtards dont exist, because no freedom of speech.

And I need a laugh every once in a while.

what kind? hereditary is bullshit

Right,because genetics stops being a thing in the animal kingdom when we start talking about humans. I don't blame you for this. I blame your low IQ parents for passing on their genes to you.

Because that has worked out so well

>Implying Hapsburgs weren't jew puppets accelerating the republicanism/liberal/democratic process

>DEUS VULT
Pot, meet kettle.

Atheism, moral relativism, secular humanism, "holocaust" guilt syndrome, Social Justice, "racial equality", and central banking.

Fix all that, throw in an absolute Bill of Rights, and I will consider it a privilege to be led by a right proper non Catholic, Christian King.

Let's take a vote in thread:
>1) Hereditary Absolute: Nobles all descend from any type of familial lineage directly according to specific type(eg; "agnatic"). Nobles represent state and have authority over government(a king can override a prime minister, a baron can override a mayor, etc).
>2) Constitutional Hereditary: Same as above, but government is severely restricted in day to day operations. Likely only amounts to a single king with no noble houses.
>3) Electorate: Noble houses submit candidates: candidates are elected either by peers or by government officials(who themselves may be elected or appointed). May simply represent the national king, or be employed at various tiers of station.

Feel free to add.

yeah but you're retarded

>trying to convince me that catholic pedophiles are bad
I like the Templars user. Eastern Orthodoxy is true Christianity. The Catholics have been corrupted since at least the Vatican II and the Pope should immediately step down and resume duties as a patriarch.

fair point i wonder if we're spiraling towards a new shift in the nation-state paradigm ala the peace of westphalia

>A fascist government can still have checks and balances, it only removes elections for promotions.
just like a monarchy can have
Example? How about fucking Hitler and Goebbels, for an exemple? Also do you know how von Braun got the funding for his rockets?
But doesn't matter what I say, you retards like to think nazism is this little perfect system just to be edgy.
>fascism is meritocratic guys!
fuck off

no man has a God-given right to rule me
next

The Five good Emperors of Rome were picked and not hereditary.

Kings fags
Self aware ai national state FTW

A Gentle Introduction to Unqualified Reservations by Mencius Moldbug. It's a long blog post (around 327 pages) but if you read the whole thing you'll have a new appreciate for monarchy, and a huge list of books to read (that Moldbug cites and tells you to read). Get to it.

Because you'd end up with Jewish royalty.

I support monarchy but only under the King of kings. When Jesus returns to rule in New Jerusalem then government will be perfect. Until then, WE THE PEOPLE.

Sorry, 278 pages.

atavisionary.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/A-gentle-introduction-to-unqualified-reservations.pdf

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place[a] of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people,[b] and God himself will be with them as their God.[c] He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Kings are for fags
>t. George Washington

>How about fucking Hitler and Goebbels, for an exemple?
What about them? Hitler picked Goebbels because he was spirited and emphatic. He also used his own product. Name a valid alternative to Goebbels then(there wasn't one).
> Also do you know how von Braun got the funding for his rockets?
Explain, because whatever he did it impressed the American government as well.
So to sum up: you haven't explained anything, merely name dropped with assumptions, and called anyone who disagrees with your joke status ideology as being "edgy". Fascism fixes all of the issues caused by your own ideology-so there's no wonder you would be so against it.
>WE THE PEOPLE.
>ahem* Reminder:
>"WHAT DO WE WANT ?! DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT?! NOW!!!"
>"PIGS IN A BLANKET FRYEM LIKE BACON!!"
Enjoy your degeneration into Marxism.

We already live in a monarchy

There's nobody worthy of being king, and genetic engineering isn't advanced enough to create an ubermensch.

We're a nation of human trash and marginally superior bourgeois criminals.

Then came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues and spoke to me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, having the glory of God, its radiance like a most rare jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. It had a great, high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and on the gates the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel were inscribed— on the east three gates, on the north three gates, on the south three gates, and on the west three gates. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

And the one who spoke with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city and its gates and walls. The city lies foursquare, its length the same as its width. And he measured the city with his rod, 12,000 stadia.[d] Its length and width and height are equal. He also measured its wall, 144 cubits[e] by human measurement, which is also an angel's measurement. The wall was built of jasper, while the city was pure gold, like clear glass. The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with every kind of jewel. The first was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made of a single pearl, and the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.

Then came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues and spoke to me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, having the glory of God, its radiance like a most rare jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. It had a great, high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and on the gates the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel were inscribed— on the east three gates, on the north three gates, on the south three gates, and on the west three gates. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

And the one who spoke with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city and its gates and walls. The city lies foursquare, its length the same as its width. And he measured the city with his rod, 12,000 stadia.[d] Its length and width and height are equal. He also measured its wall, 144 cubits[e] by human measurement, which is also an angel's measurement. The wall was built of jasper, while the city was pure gold, like clear glass. The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with every kind of jewel. The first was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made of a single pearl, and the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.

And I saw no temple in th

A superintelligent AI would make a better monarch than a human king.

Papa bless user, looks promising. The more I read and look into the philosophy of Monarchism. The more I begin to realize that a "huwhite ethno-state" is only a piece of a larger picture.

Monarchism is not intrinsically superior to aristocracy or polity, since varying levels of power dispersion have their own benefits and drawbacks; it depends on who the monarchs, aristocrats, and citizens are.

Society is progressing toward independence and Self rule.

Why the fuck would i want some random cunt and his descendants rule over me?

Besides historically its the kike banksters incharge anyway

this
the queen owns and controls an 1/6 of the entire land mass of the earth

And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and its lamp is the Lamb. By its light will the nations walk, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it, and its gates will never be shut by day—and there will be no night there. They will bring into it the glory and the honor of the nations. But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life.

I'm not braindead

I am a monarchist, and my only reservation to a global return to monarchism is the possible wars of territory that may kick back up. Easily fixed though. (Once Lorraine is back in French hands...)

>Also, the noble houses getting rustled over whose thrones go to whom. I.E: Burbons getting rustled at Bonapartes getting France again.

This is the only valid answer.

thats the plan for the elites to control the technocrats for the technocrats to control the AI and the AI to control a majority transhumanist human slaves

>implying monarchism must be hereditary

Retard.

All monarchy states RIGHT now were doing good until refugee niggery by the U.S

lmfao
>it depends on who the monarchs, aristocrats, and citizens are.
Probably more than anything else.
>Society is progressing toward independence and Self rule.
Is it? Because we see western society moving away from that on both ends, China is considering removing term limits and further centralization stepping away from previous leftist flirtations and illusions of democracy, and the trend in the 3rd and 2nd world seem to have reduced idealism regarding that.

Voltaire makes some strong arguments.

Because it's primitive and dumb... Royals are no different they are not scary unless we let them become scary and they abandon you first chance they get.

I want more stability from the society I live under, this mean decent shelter, great food and good health. This should be the non-negotiable basis of every society.

I also want more transparency for the people at the head of this society, no unnecessary secrets all the time, no paranoia and no waging war on others to make dues.

That's not all, I want the whole of this society to have the same goal: To keep on exploring what life has to offer without provoking or harming everything else around us. I hope you agree this would make our collective effort less stressful.

Because oligarchies are objectively worse

>thats the plan for the elites
>elites that lolbertarianism allows to prosper and prop each other up
Interdasting.

>Because its primitive and dumb
>posting a anonymous pic

>Says he wants stability
>says he wants transparency

You're a narcissistic fuck is what you are. "Society should all have the same goal as what I want!" he said as he aligned himself with the "free thinkers" of anonymous.

Your post is like every lower left political compass shit meme gathered up in an incoherent ball and being thrown in our faces. Also, lookup who Guy Fawkes actually was.

Ruling through lineage and an obsession with blood line creates inbred retards. Who wants one of those leading an entire country?
Also, it's inherently unstable, as any country with a monarch who dies without an appointed heir immediately gets thrown into political intrigue and infighting.

elites that run on big government and world government, organisations such as the UN, how do you think these corporations get so big and monopolise in the first place retard? and then who keeps prop them up retard?