Other urls found in this thread:

eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological&type=e
obstructionistlosers.com/
gop.com/
alanowhere.imgur.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM&feature=youtu.be&t=4m16s
cnn.com/2018/02/28/politics/white-house-calligrapher-security-clearance/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE AWOOVEMENT CONTINUES!

>Mr Trayquandrius, the bell has rung for class to end

No more anime...just bedtime.

join us in Red Storm General

the purpose of this general is...

1. To compile a folder of memes, infographics, and images pertaining to the midterms for the purpose of disseminating them throughout the Internet.

2. To create a comprehensive, state by state, district by district, reference guide for each race in 2018.

3. To come up with ideas for effective political action that anyone can do over the Internet (we'll let the GOP and other groups handle the boots on the ground work), and execute those ideas with ruthless efficiency.

4. To lay the foundations for an online network of right wing political organization that will later supersede what the left has.

Remember, the left has been much more powerful in terms of political presence on the Internet for years now. That's starting to change because of Sup Forums and events like GamerGate, but if we want the right-wing to succeed, we'll have to accelerate that change.

is this going to turn into another amnesty don episode?

Jonathan Swan reporting that Trump is hopping mad tonight and he's going back to his nationalist trade roots. What do you guys think is going on?

The spam today is real. Trump gave ammo to every faggot on the internet to come shit up Sup Forums

bwahahahahahaha

SIMPLE THINGS TO DO TO HELP CREATE THE RED STORM

[1] >REGISTER TO VOTE ASAP
eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/

[2]>Find out who your congressman is
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

[3]>Find out the date of the primaries for your state

thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological&type=e

(get these 3 BASIC steps done asap)
------------

other things to do once those are done

[ ] sign up for the Democrats’ mailing list on obstructionistlosers.com/ to keep an eye out for what they want to do in your area

[ ] sign up for the Republican’s mailing list on gop.com/ to keep an eye out for what they want to do in your area

[ ]think of all the family members and friends you know who are willing to vote against the Democrats, and get them to register to vote if they haven’t yet, and CONSTANTLY REMIND THEM THAT NOVEMBER 6 IS THE BIG DAY. Do whatever it takes. If you have a younger Gen Z sister who hates the Democrats and recently turned 18, get her to stop taking selfies and take some time to register. Prepare a family / friend party for November 6 or close to it. Anything along those lines. If you’re a hot chick (or a girl who isn’t a landwhale, really) get your beta orbiters to vote.

[ ] if you know people willing to vote Democrat, think of all the ways to redpill or demotivate them; obviously this will vary on a case-by-case basis

SHALL

AWOOO

That must be the whitest nig who ever did nog

Remember, kids, only leftists get angry over words. Wait for actions before throwing a tantrum.

NOT

Trump got in a few wins with the wall and FISA investigation

>Jonathan Swan reporting that Trump is hopping mad tonight
His reversal on his gun control measures not going over with his base as well as he hoped?

Sup Forums

AWOO !

THE SWAMP IS STARTING TO GET DRAINED

Sneed = Carly Fiorina.

I got five last thread. Lets see how many are in this thread!

>nationalist trade routes
>aluminum and steel
I read this as Trump reached a hand out to Xi who spat in it. As the ancient Hawaiians say, it's time for a dicking.

>Vote for Trump to save your guns!
>"I think they should have taken them away, whether they had the right or not," the president said.
>He later added: "Take the guns first, go through due process second."
>Mr Trump also warned lawmakers against proposing a bill that included concealed carry reciprocity among states, a provision Republicans and the NRA have aimed to include in any gun legislation.
>During the meeting, Mr Trump reiterated some of his proposals to strengthen background checks and restrict access to weapons for the mentally ill, but also said he would consider raising the age to buy rifles from 18 to 21, an idea opposed by the NRA.
>Democratic Senator Diane Feinstein, a fierce gun-control advocate, clapped in joy, while some gun-rights Republicans wondered whose side the president was on.

I admit, I've been blackpilling here but I truly fucking hope Trump is using strategy here and not being a cuck

TIME TO GIVE UP YOUR GUNS FOR DADDY TRUMP!

Here are the first 1000 PizzaGate pictures. There is a much larger Database that I DO NOT have possession of. It is much much bigger and I can only speculate what is in it.

alanowhere.imgur.com/

Fuck you Donald Trump! FUCK YOU! You're not taking my guns and I'll be voting down-ballot Democrat this November to ensure that. You fucked up.

Mate you americans already shit it up during the 2016 election

DK ARE YOU FED?

I think he's realizing that the kikes are not going to be satisfied with appeasement.

>bump stock
>mentally ill
>under 21
I'm afraid you're going to have to give up that weapon.

>implying Trump just did a committed 180 overnight
>talk about gun grabbing
>minutemen patriots finally as agitated as Soros Red Guards
>Charlottesville but without being a ABCnigger honeypot
>oh noooooo would you look at that, nothing ever made it through congress, well we tried it your way Dems but I guess the people spoke their minds :^)
>oops it looks like DACA died while we were busy working on that gun control, what a damn shame :^)
that's what I'm hoping for at least

Here. I'll fix your AWOO

I hope Kelly beats that fat fuck with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights while he's at it and knock some sense back into him.

no go to sleep dezuuu is bedtime

Can't shoot what you can't see

what anime is this from

It's just lazy shill pasta.

>Filed to:
Umm trigger warning please, xer!

metoo

INFRINGED

Need more variety in your ghillie.

>I just believe it's dangerous to do with the 2A
it is.
The 2A is off limits as far as I'm concerned.
He shouldn't even joke about it.
It's okay, whenever he makes a public appearance and the crowd is significantly more subdued or even hostile, he'll get the message.

Remember, he is our voice. And our side isn't the one that follows blindly. We'll let him know he fucked up.

We just have to hope that he actually does make a genuine appearance in front of actual fans sometime soon.

Pretty much this.

Edit out the gun, Trump doesn't like those anymore.

I'll be there, will you?

jesus christ

>putting a bump stock on a sniper rifle, let alone an SVD.
I hope you're being purposefully retarded.

my accompanying gig was cancelled and i usually skip my thursday class
i can stay up however late i want

hope he realizes that kikes have been lying to him and steering him in the wrong direction

the jokes write themselves

You're getting some fresh thighs tonight Chinkers, but I dunno how many, Bre Payton isn't exactly a reason to watch the full hour.

You realize 1.2 years of Trump went by and not a single touch was made on the 2A and this one obvious political theatre is all it takes to make you squirm? Come on, this is an overreaction that makes Syria airfield outrage look like a tea party. A bill with universal background checks and no gun free zones being signed by any senator? Really? Name a senator stupid enough and vote him out mid term

China has been shitting on us with cheap shit steel by shipping it to mexico then finds it's way into the U.S. Something needs to be done about it.

>Trump is using strategy
hahahahha, no

> But, but, but, muh children, muh guns!!!!

Trump is listening to Ivanka too much, I'm afraid.

Saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM&feature=youtu.be&t=4m16s

An American website talking about American politics when there was some momentum to make actual change? Who'da fuckin thunk. Go eat a kiwi or whatever you do down there to trick yourself into feeling relevant.

>I hope you're being purposefully retarded.
Well you don't have to worry about it anyways, they'll be banned should Trump sign the executive order.

that ain't shawn
/ptg/ isn't your dumping ground for non-related articles

cmon! please? you need to be productive!

>white genocide user? The Jews? Whites should remain a majority?
>you sound crazy user, no guns for you okay!
Based "grabb'em by the Uzi" Don

Alrighty guys I'm putting the mutts on hold. Legit question, who is this guy and is he important?

>Trump is listening to Ivanka too much, I'm afraid.
"daddy...ban guns and I'll let you touch them..."

>White House Calligrapher has a higher security clearance than Kushner
cnn.com/2018/02/28/politics/white-house-calligrapher-security-clearance/index.html

The absolute state of the White House right now. Also Hope Hicks is jumping ship.

Yeah, it's pretty tiresome. I swear these retards have never actually backed a presidential candidate before.

What if you put it on that one galtling gun shotgun the aa-10 or whatever

Swan is a lying cocksucker Australian. Trump hates in action and often takes positions that rally his base. As always, give it 24/48 hrs.

The left hates pretty women. We know.

Question...how much does Melanie influence Trump on the gun issue..It’s east to forget he has an eleven year old..I’m armed to the teeth, but having a young kid I’m exposed to way more mum shit then you dudes wracking off to prostitutes..

>leaf

Based Trump taking away everyone's guns just like Hitler. Guess those Leftists were really right about him after all.

National Policy Reporter for Axios

She's kinda cute, but a whore, no?

I'm assuming the bigger database (which I don't have) contains mostly illegal content.

milkers

Call me when crazy feminists shove him into an oven.

how many times have you fallen for this?

He has already used this tactic three times, you should learn to let it play out.

(((Fienstein))) trolled us with the hand rubbing or is that just a genetic tick?

RATS FLEEING THE SINKING SHIP EDITION

Trump really can rally anyone!

>they'll be banned should Trump sign the executive order.
If you believe Trump is gonna sign an EO to ban ANYTHING, why didn't Obongo do it during his presidency.
Never mind, found the retard.

>backing a presidential candidate means praising every single thing they do and never allowing for any criticism

Who /waiting for the Pence Presidency/??

Honestly tired from this incompetent retard Trump

He's definitely going to rebrand gun control like he did with "Americans are dreamers too". It's been too long since the democrats have phrases and words of power. Rebranding is the game.

>YOU YOU FUCKING DOUBLE COLONIZER!
Holy shit that sounds awesome. We need to pretend this really hurts white people.

>tick tock
why's he stealing hannity memes

>t. didgeridoo/chink/emu

What the fuck do you want people to say? Trump is acting like a fucking retard on guns. The guy went from "SECOND AMENDMENT CANDIDATE WE'RE GONNA REPEAL GUN CONTROL" to LITERALLY advocating for police taking away people's guns with no due process and somehow banning "semi-automatic" guns.

I don't understand it. It is such a dramatic switch that it physically makes me ill. Most other things say about Trump they're either taking him out of context or ignoring something obvious, but with this it is straight from his own mouth. It is hard to tell if the guy never really gave a shit about guns or he is so worried that Parkland will be his Katrina or 9/11 that he is going for immediate and overwhelming response. It is a fucking disaster.

He's the only jurno I trust

She's probably on par with Timpf, but has actually done something beyond suck Greggers

MAGA

what did he mean by this?

>I don't understand it.
brainlet detected