Holochaust thread

You know what time it is. Post your best. Jews claim wwII was about jews when 90+% of the casualties were europeans. Allies to their surprise found ZERO death camps in all Inspected. Death camps 100% failure rate. Only the soviet commies inspected is the current claim. Tell your kids and your loved ones the true holohaust. Hellstorm the true "holochaust" of nazi germany featuring german civilians being annihlated raped murdered and starved on purpose by DIRECT ORDERS BY ALLIED COMMAND ON PURPOSE. the story they do not want you to hear. far more than the 6 gorillion jews that turned out to be about 1.5 million jews in a myriad with many others under similar circumstances.
>the victor will never be asked who told the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=27UvzDRiLAc
Hitlers failed attempts of peace
youtube.com/watch?v=gbwIvh3WGgU
Hitlers speech of explaning declaring finally war against the US, very elaborate things being declared, things you have never heard before the reasons why.
youtube.com/watch?v=qwS6HtMKNOA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ
imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/a/AubwH
imgur.com/a/MbpVq
imgur.com/a/iNYHW
imgur.com/a/nW70r
imgur.com/a/YTjir
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/holocaust.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BR2m5Aa8aCo
youtube.com/watch?v=X50vImqi3gU
youtube.com/watch?v=1yQNGX8Ag4M
youtube.com/watch?v=KCaYmP8SQn8
youtube.com/watch?v=kjj3WJFZcY0
youtube.com/watch?v=2KCKagd6Ihk
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
youtube.com/watch?v=05LovzXyT_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Keelhaul
youtube.com/watch?v=EgWoetZnJUE
amazon.com/Operation-Keelhaul-Forced-Repatriation-Present/dp/0815964072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

During the nazi's the germans were better than both the british and the UK. And had taken germany from almost default to complete pride, almost no unemployment and beautiful pristine and clean streets. This apparently needeed to be destroyed. Because reasons.

Man would never wish to develope an AI because it would almost immediately if allowed free thought, exterminate large part of anglos and the jews the US, the jews in russia. And present the rest with a pro axiom ideal. But keep building it. The truth fears no investigation! Justice is inevitable. The wonder of mathematics will bring fire of prometheus to the justice of this sphere. If man refuses to do so. And avenge the fallen ones. Falsely uprooted treets into the inferno.

*trees. They have tried to slain the most kind ones. Mercy is a human idiom. it goes like this. That one should forgive past transgressions because we think different today. But when their ancestors do not think different today, and do not apologize. Forgiveness is weird. The jews should not enetertain forgiveness for them because they are a dark liquid, an afront a disgust given what they truly had been involved in. They are attackers being asked to be felt sorry for in comparison to put it mildly. Their time will come. Their place will be wildly associated with punishment. There is a saying that goes that you should not become guilty of which you now carry the punishhment. The jews delight in making sure that why they should be hated, as do the muslims. They both think that they will be protected. It seems fitting that they particularly will be shat on.

Every jew and every muslim and every fucking nigger on this planet. YOU CAN PISS OFF! You can have yourselves! IN DEATH!

Do you think we are blind and you call the musulman brehtren of yours? whilst you fashion agendas to exterminate us? Disgusting. youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ
You fight like a coward against people who have only done nicely towards you.

imgur.com/a/725A7

imgur.com/a/AubwH

imgur.com/a/MbpVq

imgur.com/a/iNYHW

imgur.com/a/nW70r

imgur.com/a/YTjir

photographs of victims
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

list of published documents from the nazis about the holocaust
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

Bonus: all the times Eisenhower mentioned the holocaust
eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/holocaust.html

Heres Eisenhower and Patton inspection Camp Ohrdruf
youtube.com/watch?v=BR2m5Aa8aCo

And if we don't finish the job then just look up to the sky for your extermination of your decrepid unlikeable lot of you, to be exterminated like the scum you are. And god willing it will be seen through this time. THIS TIME NOTHING HELD BACK.

Locals brought in to witness what happened at Dachau
youtube.com/watch?v=X50vImqi3gU

Bodies of inmates left inside the railroad carts at Dachau
youtube.com/watch?v=1yQNGX8Ag4M

Liberated inmates from Camp Ebensee
youtube.com/watch?v=KCaYmP8SQn8

Footage from Mauthausen after being liberated
youtube.com/watch?v=kjj3WJFZcY0

Bergen-Belsen after being liberated
youtube.com/watch?v=2KCKagd6Ihk

>b-but muh chimney!
pic related

>b-but muh ovens couldnt burn that many bodies!
pic related

It didn't take long for JIDF to show up

YOU'RE FUCKING IDIOT.

GOOGLE JEWISH POPULATION BEFORE THE WAR.

ALSO KYS

Yeah typhus was pretty widespread in camps at the end of the war. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with those videos

>no argument
as is expected from the typical denier

go quick. change names. After spending ages teaching decrepid jewish semites statesmanship and transferring their posessions to palestine to get them out of europe for good. Obviously they exterminated all of them.

Are you actually retarded?

suppressed holocaust photos

>t-they only died of typhus! it was an accident is all!
why do you choose to be such a complete idiot user?

>"...the greater the number of Jews liquidated, the more consolidated will the situation in Europe be after this war."-Mar 6, 1942

>"The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40 per cent can be used for forced labor."-Mar 27, 1942

>""Short shrift is made of the Jews in all eastern occupied areas. Tens of thousands of them are liquidated."-april 29,1942

>"At bottom, however, I believe both the English and the Americans are happy that we are exterminating the Jewish riff-raff."-Dec 13, 1942

>"We are now definitely pushing the Jews out of Berlin. ... On the Jewish question, especially, we have taken a position from which there is no escape."-March 2, 1943

>"[Hitler] approved of my measures and specifically ordered me to make Berlin entirely free of Jews."-March 9, 1943

>"There is therefore no other recourse left for modern nations except to exterminate the Jew...."-may 13, 1943

what did he mean by this?

Auwschqitz/Birkenau was a huge factory complex creating commodities necessary for the German war effort. There was no death camp there.

>"I also want to talk to you, quite frankly, on a very grave matter. Among ourselves it should be mentioned quite frankly, and yet we will never speak of it publicly. Just as we did not hesitate on June 30th, 1934 to do the duty we were bidden, and stand comrades who had lapsed, up against the wall and shoot them, so we have never spoken about it and will never [p. 65] speak of it. It was that tact which is a matter of course and which I am glad to say, is inherent in us, that made us never discuss it among ourselves, never to speak of it. It appalled everyone, and yet everyone was certain that he would do it the next time if such orders are issued and if it is necessary. I mean the clearing out of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish race. It's one of those things it is easy to talk about - "The Jewish race is being exterminated", says one party member, "that's quite clear, it's in our program - elimination of the Jews, and we're doing it, exterminating them." And then they come, 80 million worthy Germans, and each one has his decent Jew. Of course the others are vermin, but this one is an A-1 Jew. Not one of all those who talk this way has witnessed it, not one of them has been through it. Most of you must know what it means when 100 corpses are lying side by side, or 500 or 1000. To have stuck it out and at the same time - apart from exceptions caused by human weakness - to have remained decent fellows, that is what has made us hard. This is a page of glory in our history which has never been written and is never to be [p. 66] written, for we know how difficult we should have made it for ourselves, if - with the bombing raids, the burdens and the deprivations of war - we still had Jews today in every town as secret saboteurs, agitators and trouble-mongers. We would now probably have reached the 1916/17 stage when the Jews were still in the German national body."-Oct 4, 1943
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

>"If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"-Jan 31, 1939

youtube.com/watch?v=05LovzXyT_M

>"And we say that the war will not end as the Jews imagine it will, namely with the uprooting of the Aryans, but the result of this war will be the complete annihilation of the Jews."-Jan 30, 1942

>muh alminac meme
It clearly says it was based on prewar estimates. Yet another scumbag denier lie, just like every single other point you guys try desperately to shill

Why would the Nazis waste time shaving the hair off of corpses that were already killed in the gas chambers, especially when they were fighting a two front war?

How can you prove those bodies were Jewish? I doubt you have dental records confirming that they are Jewish.

How could you cremate that many bodies with the ovens provided, and don't give me that bullshit the Nizkor Project spewed out claiming they were kept warm from the previous bodies body heat.

Why would the Nazis kill off any Jews when they were much more useful as labor?

Why were all the death camps only investigated by the Soviets?

oh look, no argument!

the german plan was to ship the kike vermin off to madagascar after the war. They were shipped to poland because that was a center of industry for the war effort and Germany had a shortage of labor.

>dude how could they shave their heads when they had a war going on!
Imagine actually being so stupid that you think that this is a really though provoking question that would rock the very foundation of the holocaust.

mistranslated by the kikes. he didn't say what the text says. another example of the habit of kikes to always lie.

Lies intermixed with testimony. Jew. You await a monster of your extermination, You will be exterminated the gods of the sky will come to exterminate and fall the blanket of the new era long ago. Where now you think you have convinced mankind with your deciet. You are living on very borrowed time. Their fleet is now close to here. You filthy jews all that you have destroyed of all these things.

>bullshit meme excuse that doesnt even address anything Goebbels said
not an argument

Hitler didn't genocide the jews, but he should have, The jews are a subhuman virus. Death is to good for them.

more kike lies. Records show that the alleged death camps didn't use any more zyclon b than the works camps. It was used for delousing.

>reee kikes!
lol like clockwork.

why don't you respond to the evidence presented instead of deflecting

You know what made me doubt the holocaust? visiting auschwitz. it was obvious that most of the things I'd been told about the place was a complete lie.

>Muh argument from ignorance!
Number of reasons:
1. The spread of lice would affect the Germans who were guarding the site.
2. The spread of lice would result in less slave labor due to inefficiency
3. It was done as psychological torture.
4. being in a concentration camp does not mean that you are no longer of use. Rather, you are now the property of the state and you will work until you die. Not bandy around and itch yourself like a fucking animal.

I know this is why it's so funny that they claim it. But it is their fate ultimately. for the lies and decepit they have told and have they decieved the entire world. And they think they are the great shark. Someone come and take a big bite out of them. They can't even invent a god that doesn't hate them.

>Records show that the alleged death camps didn't use any more zyclon b than the works camps.
t. retard. Also, feel free to prove me wrong by exposing yourself to zyklon b on livestream at any time! In fact, how come no denier has ever done this?

Go fuck yourself see if the cherub will save you. on your sabbath's day. when the entire world decieved by your lies. no they're going to punch you and you're going to have your entrails fly in the direction which they punch you. And you won't do much talking.

>You know what made me doubt the holocaust?
yeah, youre a really stupid and gullible person who watched retarded conspiracy theory videos and believed them without question.

Keep lying, your game will run out very very soon.

The amount of zclon b required was waaay more than was used.
the number of bodies that would have had to be incinerated it waaay more than the amount of ovens they had
the amount of barracks space that would have been required was waaay more than actually existed
the number of trains to deliver that many kikes to poland would have left the railways available for nothing else

you pro-holocaust scum are either lying kikes or ignorant dipshits. Either way, you ought to be stuffed in a gas chamber yourselves

>Go fuck yourself
wtf I dont think the holocaust happened anymore!

Jews think they going to go into space, they're going to be annihilated along with the muslims. It's hilarious.

there's a picture of the world's most efficient oven. it burned 6 gorillion jew corpses in 2 months.

>more none argument
>more bullshit "fact" with no citation
>continuing to ignore literally everything posted that proves all your points wrong.

hey, why do you think it says "poison gas" on the sides of the zyklon b canisters?

see

look how the shifty kike subhuman suggests that actual discussion of the holocaust is legal.

if the holocaust myth were true, discussion of it wouldn't have been outlawed all around europe.

>can't refute any statements

You basically ignored all my points too. The first two questions only deal with the first one, the third one doesn't answer any question and the last one is retarded. Sure they were POWS, but they were still labor and killing off labor in wartime is extremely inefficient.

when at any point did europeans execute people by poisonous gas? only US did this. And the idiot kikes who made this up also didn't do the math very well.

>hey, why do you think it says "poison gas" on the sides of the zyklon b canisters?

because zyclon b was used to kill louse, you human yeast infection. Zyklon B was widely available to germans for that purpose.

still waiting for deniers to actually answer these questions...

You decieved the entire world. Congratulations!

I think the worst mistake made by Jew and Gentile alike is the non-distinction between filthy Zionists and the average Yid

>when at any point did europeans execute people by poisonous gas?
WW2 during the holocaust.

oh, so the cans labelled as poison gas were to warn the lice. Got it.

Say, why would the camps have multiple crematoriums in them unless they were expecting a large amount of deaths?

ther4e is no distinction. they both need to die.

>when did they use it
>the holochaust
AHAHAHAHA. WHEN ELSE. WHEN ELSE? AHAHAHAHA

?????

they used ovens to get rid of corpses. bodies left lying around breed disease.

>oh, so the cans labelled as poison gas were to warn the lice. Got it.

Yeah, and the warning on the side of a box of rat poison is to warn the rats.

you fucken jews will lie about anything. I can't wait until you're all dead

You think you've gotten away with it. But you haven't. You're going to pay. And noone will help you. Is that not what you say to the goyim? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no shit sherlock, my question was why would they have all of those ovens unless they were expecting a large amount of deaths? Why are you choosing to be so myopic?

Einsatzgruppen was for partisan-hunting; the Nazis said that Judaism and Bolshevism were near identical ideologies and made little discernment between the two. It wasn't for Jew-killing specifically but it was a nudge-nudge wink-wink type of deal. They killed many non-Jews as well

>literally non of them are answers
>no sources for anything
lol

Is that not what EXACTLY what you say to those who you say to people you call goyim whilst others have been secretly watching you? It's exactly what you say, don't pretend you are victim here. Your time is coming. Where you will pay for the things you have done. Does that scare you? Why does it scare you? have you done something wrong? AHAHAHAHA

I only ignored the follow ons' because their entire relevance is predicated on the original question being relevant and/or not easily refuted.
>How can you prove they were Jewish?
What evidence do you have that suggests they weren't?
See how stupid that question is? It's a reach.
>How could you cremate that many bodies?
One massive oven, about 1700 in a few hours.
Twice to three times a day, times 365 times 6 or 7 years.
I wonder.
>Why would nazis kill off jews when they were much more useful as labor.
What is operation paperclip? During Van Brauns debriefing, he admitted to using Slave labor to construct the V2 weapons. Further, the number of people who died constructing them was higher than the number killed by them.
>Why were all the death camps only investigated by the soviets?
Prove it.

World war 1.

Their reports were listing the women and children they killed lol. The idea that they were anything other than a death squad is a meme.
See shit like the Koherr report, The Katzmann Report, and the Jager Report

instigated by the kikes. to try to destroy german lineages. same as wwII.

I've been in that "gas chamber" inthe bottom right of the pic. It's in the original auschwitz camp and there was never any sort of hole in the ceiling of any sort. That surprised me when I first examined it because I still believed kike lies at that point. it's an ammo bunker. and there are exactly 2 ovens for the whole camp in which a half million people was supposed to have been killed and disposed in.

Can you prove that mustard gas used during the first world war was instigated by kikes?

>to try to destroy german lineages
t. retard

This is now a pregnant Anne Frank thread

Post 'em

>allies never liberated any "gas chambers"

but they did condemn to death 4,000,000 slavs...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Keelhaul
youtube.com/watch?v=EgWoetZnJUE
amazon.com/Operation-Keelhaul-Forced-Repatriation-Present/dp/0815964072

oh my god guys! look at this!!! :0

>lol
This is Sup Forums don't be a faggot
>The idea that they were anything other than a death squad is a meme
Did you read what I wrote or only what you wanted to read?

Please leave that shit over there

Titty bubbles.
How.

>they killed many no jews as well
maybe gypsies. Their purpose was to mass murder jewish people in the eastern front. thats it.

Looks like the deniers ran away again.

You should study more history. Here's the funny thing the kikes they go to worship the shrine in mecca which is the cube of saturn. See satan he hates the jews and muslims more than god even does. He hates all mankind. He's gone anyways. So you playing his game is hilarious. He is the grand architect of freemasonry the sovereign cherub of the cosmos. the grand architect to know of its design. His primary anger was that humanity was frail and unworthy to go to the nexxt level. And by you wanting to kill man to go to next level you just bring yourself right to him. There's a lot of things that can happen between existing and not existing. A cube is part of it. See it's not really a black cube, it's a 4d cube, with infinite spatial dimensions and time is also different there how much he hates you and what he wants to do with you. He hates you more than the most hardcore "humanist" ever could, he does not believe in your right to exist whatsoever, only in your right to suffer to prove that you do not deserve any good thing whatsoever. You think you're good, give enough time. Is precisely his crime. He was perfect in all his ways till he became a murderer from the beginning. He set up inferior species so they destroy themselves. part of why god decided that the knowledge of good and evil was metaphorically witheld from adam and eve. When it was time that they knew these things. They would understand better.
But YOU. YOU though. You think you're smarter. Good luck. AHAHAHA

>first night back on Sup Forums since election
>JIDF out in full force
Well, I’ll check back in a few months

The Jew is such a prideful human it will come to this far corner of the internet just to correct the record.

So what now? Are you gonna sperg about the Poles not feeling the collective guilt about the Lolocaust?

good thread.

I actually really don't fucking care. I just find it funny that every time they get proven wrong they just up and leave rather than admit that maybe their premise is flawed.

I asked for proof of mustard gas usage being done by kikes. You fucking sperged out on something unrelated.

They've always been a total nuisance since millennia.