Buyfag Thread

Another day, another PVC butt

Lets talk about them

Other urls found in this thread:

e2046.com/p/Meiru & Roll/28133/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boobies

where to buy this?

probably from some physical or online vendor of some type.

I got my Satan today. so that was fun.

6 days

hmmmm

those rods look retarded

What the fuck even is that blue thing

A giant bow

Go play F/GO

>Almost 30,000 yen
>For a 17cm figure

Jesus Christ

I really want this but i've been trying to cut back on preorders. Is this a aniplex+ exclusive? It says make to order product.

Fuck no

i would say it's too cheap. they should charge another 200 dollars.

So, what are you all looking forward to most?

A new Ume Madoka announced along with the new girl.

This Grizly Panda fellow makes the hottest GKs.
Why can't they all become PVCs?

Just get the china version on ebay, you can barely tell the difference.

Mugumo Gato :----DDD

Price isn't bad at all.

Literally 5 seconds of Google will tell you

>16k
>for a shitty kimono figure
Yeah, it's horrible.

Gertrud.

I'm sure you have bad taste user.

He's already demonstrated that it's at least decent though.

I don't see what shitty about it unless he just dislikes Sakura and/or kimonos in general.

That's the Metal Build line for you.

Personally I'm just gonna get the Hi-Res model instead.

While it isn't a Detolf I think it is pretty nice for what the stores around me were selling. It took a while to get since the first one that was sent to me had a broken mirror. All in all pretty nice, but I am not a fan of all glass cases, the chance they can break when moving just seems too high.

>e2046.com/p/Meiru & Roll/28133/

>Love Mayl
>It's probably a recast

Man...

I like Sakura, but a figure of her in a generic outfit, with such an outrageous price, is ridiculous.
In the next years I hope that she gets a nice figure from Alter or GSC.

>Kimonos in general
You hit it on the head. They're really formulaic.

How long has it been since they announced Rin?

It's a shame you couldn't get a detolf. They're the pinaccle of furniture, you know.

>Probably
What do you think e2046 does exactly?

>with such an outrageous price
MFC has her listed for 129.63 nip bucks which converts to 116 american bucks. It's not really that bad.

Rin and Saber were announced before Sakura actually. She was obviously finished first because of the upcoming HF trilogy. The prototypes for the other girls should be revealed next.

That's not a Metal Build, that's a GFF Metal Composite. Its more expensive than all the Metal Builds in the market right now and at around half the size.

Boy this is one hideous design

The one I have suits me just fine. Like I said all glass cabinets just don't do it for me. Way too much risk and far too narrow. I think I will go for something like this for the rest of my figures. I just hope I can find one in black

>Fix Figuration
Ah, even worse.

Strike Freedom's getting a Metal Build tho

I really like the adjustable shelves this one has, which the one I have and the detolf both lack.

for my Gunpla I was thinking of just getting a bookshelf since it would offer more freedom with shelf placement and the open back looks like it would be useful

I'm bored and on my way back home so I wanna read more opinions.

>tfw can't find a detolf locally
I hate this third world shithole sometimes, even if I have it much better than most other shitholes.

I know. I feel like they're going to wait for the next Kyomaf again to open preorders for them. Which will make it 3 years since announcement.

I ordered both.

>That quality on kimono Luka
Stronger should be considered Koto tier

Strike Freedom's Metal Build came out 2 years ago, user. I think you might be thinking of the Metal Robot Damashii.

I like this boat

I'm ordering the one on the right from the GSC store so I can get the cute exclusive bunny ears.

tfw missed the preorder for trude

I haven't paid attention to Madoka after Rebellion, who the fuck is this?

Probably. Fix Figuration I'm at least familiar with, just don't hear about it much, but I'm not sure I've ever heard of Metal Damashiis. Is that a new thing, or have I just had my head under a rock for too long?

It's called milking.

Main girl for the mobage where they can go full Ryuki now.

>they're not using her 4 star card art instead
I'm so sad.
Iroha Tamaki, the new mobile game's protagonist. She's like Madoka but more serious rather than cheerful, and she is trying to find her lost little sister.

It doesn't hold nearly as much as I thought it would. I will have to set up some lighting in here.

Looks cramped as fuck, mirror doesn't help either.

I never know what to do with the bottom shelf. Right now I plan on making it the spot for all of my standing 1/4 figures.

>watching a Minecraft YouTube video on the back screen

>go full Ryuki
I'm interested, tell me more.

Started back in 2015 with the Hi-Nu. Not alot, considering only 5 Gundams have a metal damashii.

> It doesn't hold nearly as much as I thought it would

Al least you're not using a closet as a display

Every magical girl can now go ADVENTO with their witch form and FINAL BENTO to fuck shit up.

yeah I guess I will use it more for high value figures. Next time I will get something wider like I like having something on in the background that I don't really have to listen to

They don't really look like they're laughing.

Sounds stupid as fuck, I like it.

You talking shit about the late closet-user bitch?

What are your feeling on displaying figures in bookshelves. They are cheaper than Glass cabinets, bigger and safer to move.

RIP to the man that loved PVC too fast.

I'll narrow it down some when more updates are made (minus the BINDings and Tonyslut for a year or so, but oh well).

Is top left an idol or just a look-alike?

No. I'm talking about myself.

The problem with bookshelves is the dust. Even more if you choose a black shelf.

bookshelf master race reporting in

She's Yukana from Hajimete no Gal.

And my preorders, just for good measure. The wait for Tink will so be worth it for experimentations with Lum.

Really looking forward to this one even if she's a Tony-slut. It's by Flare so it should be pretty good quality too.

Yeah, that's why I'm hyped for Rei myself. At first I wasn't sure if I should get her because of her face, although that isn't a big issue in itself.

Dust seem like such a small problem. Is it that hard to dust you figures every other week. With some canned air I say it takes less than 10 minutes

These wives. They'll be my crown jewels.

I'm 100% sure that your Momohime is attached to the base incorrectly.

I always take my time to dust them. Every 2 weeks i take 2 hours and clean them with a microfiber.

Post a pic of your sailor scouts, they look cute as fuck

I gain a greater and great appreciation for sets as my buyfag journey continues. They give a sense of cohesion it's hard to get otherwise.

Sets are the bane of my existence. I have to either convince myself to only like one part of a set or commit to all of it.

They are the BREAK TIME FIGURE set. Venus comes out January next year. They are prize figures but I still think they are pretty nice. In fact Mako was the first figure I ever got, I won her in a crane game in Akihabara. After that I have been on the buy fag path ever since

Eh, I'm usually okay picking and choosing but the option to have a complete unit is nice. Of course, I say usually. I got suckered into this one but even that wouldn't be so bad if Nero and Rin weren't so not-quite-matching.

good night buyfags

Why not pirate a Detolf?

Oh hey, I forgot about the ass window.

I want a Mordred Race Queen.

You wouldn't download a case...

>Mordred Race Queen.
>It's just this
I'd die and then preorder it instantly anyway. More seriously though she could pull this look off if she turned the top half down and had a tank top or sports bra underneath. Alternatively, Medusa could play this thing straight and still look good and I also would've been okay with a Shirou or Redman for the set in question as well.

I love shipping.

How do you get the hot glue out of those shag rugs?

>51lbs
Did you buy a loli?