The (((Redpill)))

>One of the most popular terms on Sup Forums is “the redpill” or “redpilled”
>Sup Forums got this term from the movie “The Matrix”
>Both of the creators of the Matrix (who are brothers) are Jewish and both also had sex changes to turn themselves into “women”
>The creators are the complete opposite of what Sup Forums would consider “redpilled”

Are you guys seriously going to continue using a term that was invented by two Jewish trannies as a way to describe how “woke” you are to Jewish lies? Do you not see the massive amount of irony here? Please don’t tell me that you’re this dumb.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/business/matrix.asp
youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/Sophia_Stewart/status/968127639474106368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you think they blow each other?

No doubt.

I’m not really up to date on their tranny status. But I’m pretty sure the pink haired one cut his dick off.

they both had sex changes AFTER the film was made, both of them
you can guess why...

they aren't jewish. "ski" is polish. the absolute state of Sup Forums brainlets.

They were clearly victims of mind control

And they ripped off grant morrison

The Matrix was a book before it was a movie. Do your research before you shill, JIDF retard.

good god you newfags are so retarded

/new coined the phrase redpilled, not /pol. it was used as a joke to describe some idiot that watched a couple youtube videos and thought they discovered the secrets of the univerese. it was basically just a verb to describe what fedora tippers do as a joke.

now newfag /pol kids actually use the term redpilled unironically believing it means "the truth"

funny how things come full circle

And was created by them. Are you a retard?

Red pill comes from Total Recall you dumb underage faggot.

>Douglas Hofstadter's 1979 book Gödel, Escher, Bach features a pair of characters who "push-into" and "pop-out of" the two-dimensional world of Escher prints. The way they do this is to drink from a blue or a red phial.[12][13] A further reference could be taken later in the story when the pair encounter a paradox during which "The System crashed". Hofstadter cites Lewis Carroll as a strong influence on the book (the front cover of the book has a line that says that the book is "in the spirit of Lewis Carroll".) The "push-into" and "pop-out of" phials are reminiscent of the Alice in Wonderland "drink me" and "eat me" potion and cake, which shrink and grow Alice. The Matrix very clearly references Alice in Wonderland with the "white rabbit" and the "down the rabbit hole" phrases, as well as referring to the Matrix as "Wonderland".
Total Recall

>The 1990 movie science fiction film Total Recall features a red pill which is offered to Arnold Schwarzenegger's character, Douglas Quaid, by one Dr. Edgemar. He is told "it's a symbol—of your desire to return to reality."[14][15] No blue pill is present in the film, and the story centers on the uncertainty of whether Quaid is dreaming or in the real world. However, the pill is offered to him with the claim that he is dreaming, and that the pill will return him to reality, with the words "inside your dream, you'll fall asleep." Quaid seriously considers the offer but notices that Dr. Edgemar is sweating, whereupon he shoots him in the forehead. (The implication is that if the dream is real, Dr. Edgemar is part of the conspiracy against Quaid, and the pill is simply poison.) He had also told Quaid that if Quaid kills him, "the walls of reality will come crashing down"; moments after his death, the walls of the hotel room literally come crashing down.[16]

Niggers used to get called niggers and it was derogatory. Now they call eachother niggers and it's totally acceptable and expected in the nigger community.

I don't see your point.

>Implying you can’t be Polish AND Jewish

I think I know who the real brainlet is here. Btw, nice meme flag faggot.

1. they had their sex changes after the term "red pill" entered the nomenclature
2. the analogy still stands - like most cliches there is a grain of truth to it. red pill = find out how deep the rabbit hole goes

The Wachowski brothers did not create The Matrix, they stole it. Most movies made in Hollywood are stolen by Jews.

This: also sage

Who was it stolen from?

Grant Morrison

Plato's Cave Allegory

It was not created by them you retarded faggot, Sophia Stewart created it.

What's it like to have the mental capacity of a nigger housecat?

really? wow! He's a great guy!

The first time I heard 'red pill', I hated it. I guess it was a subreddit or something; I never went to it, but people would complain about it all the same.
I guess it's a simple word to describe the awakening that one may encounter via alternative media, but it's still based on the fucking Matrix. I'd prefer some new term that wasn't a movie meme, but it's too late

I'm sure lots of words and phrases were made up by fags

>DRINK from a red or blue

Not the same thing.

>No bluepill present in the Total Recall version

Not the same thing.

Just admit it, people who use the term “redpill” are worshipping two tranny Jews.

>The Wachowskis have never acknowledged The Invisibles as an influence, even though they had invited the comic's creator Grant Morrison to contribute a story for their website. Morrison -- who actually liked The Matrix -- says he "was told by people on the set that Invisibles books were passed around for visual reference." His reaction to the second and third movies? "They should have kept on stealing from me."

>Are you guys seriously going to
yup
bye

You are fake news.

snopes.com/politics/business/matrix.asp

ayyy checkd

its a good word, theres no escaping it

yes its funny, who cares?

why do you take things so seriously?

humanity will be lucky to not have its fate sealed to doom by the end of the century, who the fuck cares what stupid words we use to articulate the things we'd like to say in order to try and stop it or at least make fun of it

They may have borrowed certain elements of his. But, “the redpill” is their own.

Haha BTFO!!!!!

And yet the analogy of taking a pill, “difficult pill to swallow” etc is much older, as are the ideas of the movie, and thses like the interpretation we put inject into the phrase are spiritually non-semitic

"redpill" does not mean "given facts", it means "agrees with Sup Forums". Like pic related, you fucked up the meaning and forced your meme on the internet.

>there’s no escaping it

Yeah, sure. With a defeatist cuck attitude like that there isn’t.

Dark City, not only did it rip off the plot but WB practically forced the Dark City people to hand over entire sets, props and clothes, they claimed the title was too similar to "Mad City" and threatened to sue if they did not get their way.

One took a red pill, the othere the blue pill.

be rouge pilled

There is no red pill.
If you where "red pilled" by what you read on Sup Forums you where a dummy before that.
Most people even SJWs have similar conclusions we do on many issues. It is what you do with those "truths" is what makes the difference.
For example, nobody thinks the Jewish occupation of Palestine is 100% correct. They will defend it overtly and may never verbalise any ideas to the contrary. Beneath the surface there are doubts and realities they know.
Hillary Clinton was the winner of the election in the polls. People kept quiet. Until the votes where in.

Then come up with a new phrase. For instance, like you said, the term “bitter pill to swallow” has been around for a while. The term “redpill” though is directly connected to two tranny Jews. You can’t fight against Cultural Marxism if you’re worshipping Cultural Marxist “art” at the same time.

I’m not talking about the other elements of the movie from the Matrix besides the the redpill/bluepill concept. So you guys can stop replying with The Matrix stole from “blank”. Obviously they stole from other creators, but the redpill/bluepill is their own creation.

>people kept quiet

Are you saying that for the left or the right?

The red pill is estrogenic. You have been warned.

Varying degrees.
Most people for example recognise differences among race beyond physicality. If not all.
Some people then claim segregation for peace others claim assumption of equality.

That's a German flag behind the rainbow, faggot. Prove me wrong

Yeah, I agree for the most part. I think lots of lefties have what would be considered “right wing views”. But they don’t talk about them because of the social stigma.

At the same time, I think that the left occasionally (rarely) will make a decent point. But because some of the right is so fixated on their own beliefs they refuse to take a look at anybody else’s. This is obviously even more of a problem for the left.

>The creators are the complete opposite of what Sup Forums would consider “redpilled”

Jews don't really fit into that dichotomy, especially Hollywood Jews. They know exactly what sort of evil shit is going on. You and I can only speculate about it.

That’s only part of the problem. The main problem is that they’re degnerate trannies.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

>Are you guys seriously going to continue using a term
We're not sjws you retarded shill

They were mk ultra'd after making the film and it's critical reception.

They were cool guys back when they made the Matrix.

It´s just that he fell in love with a dominatrix that like to feminize men and since he was an insecure nerdy omega it´s was really easy to convince him.

There is only one "redpill"

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

yeah what is this timeline, namefag talking about som fem virus

Are you the same leaf from every other thread that makes this post? Or has this just become an inside joke/meme among fellow leafs?

>muh shills

Source?

why?

they got mk ultra'd

SOURCE!!!!!!!!!??????????

wow this lady is fucking cool.

twitter.com/Sophia_Stewart/status/968127639474106368

www.cia.gov

interestingly enough I have it on good authority that the place was filled with govt agents.

I used to work near an agency and a guy that was there said he met keanu and said that he was on set all the time. no idea what he meant. I thin those guys just say shit like that though so they can feel important.

People usually name drop celebrities out of nowhere because they are failures at life.

So what? The whole idea of coming to realize reality behind a world of illusions is as old as human civilization itself. It's not like these trannys own the idea. The only reason Sup Forums is using this term is because it's a easily recognizable concept for other people to understand, without the need to explain to them the Allegory of the Cave.

This is a logical fallacy that the OP is describing.
If a smoker tells you that smoking is bad, does it mean that you have to disregard his message because he is a hypocrite?
Absolutely not.
Here's the Wiki on it:
"you too", appeal to hypocrisy, I'm rubber and you're glue, Whataboutism) – the argument states that a certain position is false or wrong or should be disregarded because its proponent fails to act consistently in accordance with that position.[102]

So, even though the messenger is a piece of shit (though they weren't when they made the movie). It's actually a very useful concept.

Pic not related. Just a nigger who got BTFO by Google's "Is my face in a museum" app.

Slide thread, sage and report

Go back to jackdurden.com

is this why the third one wasnt as good

no because to a air pressure difference in their mangina holes will cause a rupture of the internal mangina wall and sever bleeding