Here we go again

Here we go again...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvpnNa1nFWI&t=157s
bitcoinzar.co.za/buy-bitcoin-in-south-africa/
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-02-27-king-zwelithini-calls-on-zulus-to-rise-over-land/?device=feature_phone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know of some ex military down there at the moment waiting for things to pop off. Possible happening. God I hope the whites organize and revolt.

Save the Boer!

south africa is only 8% white, dude. they're fucked.

It's not always the numbers

i blame nelson mandela

Rhodesians never die...
Tyrannical government is why gun ownership is important...

Whites are so goddamn good at war though.

Newsflash: the numbers game doesnt matter on modern warfare. Combat is assymetrical, and small forces routinely defeat larger forces on the field of battle.

t. Twice-deployed U.S. Army Captain

Newsflash: the numbers game doesnt matter in modern warfare. Combat is assymetrical and small forces routinely defeat larger forces on the field of battle.

Whites need to accquire neutron bombs.

and blacks so bad

>the rest of the world isn't going to stab them in the back like they did to the Rhodesias

This is big because this is #1 on Reddit right now.

Fucking Reddit is actually afraid for the whites for once....let that sink in.

Who is this quote from? Fucking shit article.

Need that webm of those army guys shooting waves of africans.

More whites will join them if they openly revolt and organize.

Times are finally changing for us brother.

We have to start somewhere. People will see through the globalist lies.

Newsflash: the numbers game doesnt matter in modern warfare. Combat is assymetrical and small forces routinely defeat larger forces on the field of battle.

For what purpose

If things do happen I have contacts over there and a bit of cash. I would join them. Will you join me brothers?

this.

stupid fucking white countries will come to the niggers aid.

whats the percentage of whites that are in the military? Surely there would be defections and infighting between whites in the military/police.

>Newsflash: the numbers game doesnt matter in modern warfare. Combat is assymetrical and small forces routinely defeat larger forces on the field of battle.
>t. Twice-deployed U.S. Army Captain

the jew knows.

Rhodesians didn't have livestreams

t. Twice-deployed U.S. Army Captain (with honors)

It's all about the subtle subversion aye pal hahaha

Niggas with rocks vs white supremes

South African Army performs really poorly now that it is completely niggerized. I wouldn't be too worried. Afrikaner Mercs from the plethora of Security contracting companies are famous for being really good at their job.

Dear South Africain Anons.
YOU NEED CRYPTOCURRENCY NOW
Capital controls have been in effect for South Africains since time immorial. I work with an old south africian lady and she told me the following story about her coming to Canada way back when Aphartaid ended and things started to go to shit. Her husbands friend tried to leave the country on a plane with bars of gold in his suit case which he converted all his wealth into. He even got onto the plane and took his seat, only to be dragged off and put in jail for 10 years for trying to subvert capital controls. His gold was seized and never returned. They never heard from him again.
So this old lady, her husband and son decide they need to leave South Africa, but they don't want to pay the 50% exit tax to transfer their wealth to Canada. So they find a shaddy middle man who converts their wealth into some kind of weird trust, but he charges 15% off the total value. It took over a month for that money to arrive in Canada as this family nervously waited to see if they had been scammed or saved.
All of this could have been avoided if cryptocurrencies existed at the time. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can be used to flee the country with your entire wealth in your head, on a thumb drive, in a photo or even in a god damn graphing calculator.
And now with the coming civil war, I cannot stress this enough; Convert a good chunk of your wealth into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin. Get a ledger or Trezor hardware wallet.
With these devices you would simply need to memorize 24 words, get on a plane and leave the country with your entire net worth in your brain. All contained within those 24 words. Better than fucking diamonds, and you don't have to pay any middle man a percentage.
This has been a PSA because I fucking give a shit abouty you poor sods.

>Will you join me brothers?
Fighting for a bunch of cucks that voted for this.. No thanks Faggot.

I recall seeing a bunch of mercs that wore the SA flag on their fatigues in Iraq.

>YOU NEED CRYPTOCURRENCY NOW
Yep this. The banking system will be weaponized against you.

Newsflash: the numbers game doesnt matter on modern warfare. Combat is assymetrical, and small forces routinely defeat larger forces on the field of battle.

Hoping some CIA NIGGERS or the Mossad arms and trains some whites to push back against the black menace

If this happens, if farms are taken by force and whites murdered... this will change minds across the West. This could be the beginning.

Is this a new pasta

This is unreal. I mean, I saw it coming. But I didn't want to believe.

With international support, they can still win and carve out an ethnostate. The Rhodesians would have won if the world didn't turn their back on them, and cripple them with sanctions. If Trump and Putin give them the weapons, they could win.

I'll never understand why there are whites there in the first place

What did you fucking expect?

please stop

is oscar pistorius white?

>we're not gonna murder you, yet

> build country in Africa
>Let a bunch of Africans in
>Treat them like trash for generations
>let them outnumber you
>basically tell them "Sorry about that, how we treated you, we're cool now though, right?"
>stay in said country
>surprised when they start coming for your blood and land

How would it work? I mean a white military aged male flying into Johannesburg would surely set off alarm bells, because It's not like anyones going to go after actual fighting starts.

I wonder what trevor noah has to say about this. seeing as i'm sure he has white family in SA

>land in South Africa
>start settling down
>200 years after settling a bunch of Zulus show up and start to settle
>200 years later they claim it’s their land want you gone

Honestly feel bad for Whites I’m Africa. I wish they were refugee status.

They will likely all get bans... I played along once and got banned

Official South African war theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=yvpnNa1nFWI&t=157s

White south Africans who came to this country had nothing. They wouldn't allow them to take money overseas.

Half white.

They are, but since they are white, they aren't.

wrong. you need at least 10% of the population complicit in your activities in order to form an effective insurgency. 8% won't cut it and you can be sure that a large number of those want nothing to do with any kind of revolt anyway.

No it won't dude. People literally refuse to believe. I just told my gf about it and she said "taking their shit back". Normals are literally retarded.

>t. Nigger living in europe/north america

As an American, how can I help?

>CIA/Mossad
>ever helping whites
>not helping the niggers
they would never help white south Africans, we're on our own

race war starts in SA. Spreads world wide.

Well get out of the white man's land then you dumb fucking nigger

Spot on.

THIS. Many south Africans left south Africa with NOTHING. At times they wouldn't allow any wealth to leave. what do you think they'll do now???

BUY BITCOIN YOU FOOLS, SAVE YOUR THE WEALTH OF YOUR FATHERS FOR YOUR CHILDREN

There was a good thread earlier with people wanting to pitch in. Largely just LARP, but people genuinely want to help. I just wonder if the SAnons want our help.

>south africa is only 8% white, dude. they're fucked.
Ever see a swarm of Zerglings attack a group of upgraded Terran bunkers?

>having a cuntfriend

nothing wrong with treating animals like animals. they became subverted just like the rest of us but were in a much more dire demographics crisis right out the gate.

link for the lazy
bitcoinzar.co.za/buy-bitcoin-in-south-africa/

They can't stop you from traveling there. Especially doing so just as things heat up. They won't crack down that quick.

Funny thing. Israel and SA worked together on Israel's nuclear program in the 70s and 80s, while Western Jews were leading protests and embargoes.

>Europe for white people
>Africa for black people
How hard it is to grasp this concept

Race war soon?

Lets accept them as refugees

The whites might actually have help this time because the ANC retards are trying to pull the tribal shit.
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-02-27-king-zwelithini-calls-on-zulus-to-rise-over-land/?device=feature_phone

Even if every single whitey laid down and died, the Zulus are going to fight to the last man.

Feel free to return to Africa any time nigger. I hwar the Congo is nice this time of year.

>white built countries for white people
>black built countries... oh wait

But why?

No I'm serious, for what purpose. What could possibly be achieved by this course of action?

Once white farmers leave, the niggers will starve to death.

Let them do it, they'll fuck themselves over in the long run, like every other subsaharan post-colonial country

It's a catalyst for a racial awaking. We must help our white brothers who have lived in these lands for at least 100 years.

Who cares about past, i support white nationalists in Europe and black nationalists in africa. It's okay to be white and it's okay to be black.

This has been going on for years and it is always swept under the rug

Agreed send all white people to Europe to help them. Europe for white nationalists and it's okay to be white.

>subsaharan post-colonial
That's an awful lot of words to just say 'nigger'

As a twice deployed US Army captain, I must say that numbers alone don’t dictate the outcome of a war in this time of asymmetrical warfare.

You know how long Rhodesia held out with a white population of 200,000? There are 5 Million white Saffers.

>small forces routinely defeat larger forces
Bigger forces usually win

well, idk I'd only go if I thought they genuinely needed help. I'm a vet currently going to college so I'm a little old to go back to playing soldier again.
That being said I'd still consider it.

Namibia. The south is mostly afrikaaner.

political gain. this guy wants to be the next Mugabe.

south africa never belonged to those blacks. they can hardly claim the entire continent just for existing.

>oh, jew!

I bought a few domains. I figured money is probably the most useful thing to help these people, but I'm wondering if I could help move families over to the states or try and get some politicians to be vocal about the happenings in SA. I don't know shit about any of this, but I know I'm not afraid to put myself out there and do my best to save even one family from a possible death sentence.