When did the trap fad die out?

When did the trap fad die out?

never

>trap fad
>die out

traps are dumb and not the true way of the tsurupettan. Reject false idols: true salvation can only be found through loli-baba.

what is this picture trying to convey

Fucking hell it's been at least four years since I've seen that image posted.

I fucking WISH

VERY thirsty man drinks water non sexually

>It's a "OPs been living under a rock" episode

When normal people realized how homophobic and transphobic the term was and empathy mattered more than memes.

>homophobic and transphobic
you are unironicaly retarded

It hasn't, I wish it had but sadly trapfaggots have yet to all commit suicide.

Too degenerate, too gay. Most people get sick of it after the initial shock value wears off.

Biscum, here.
Women > Traps > Men

what if its a really ugly woman and a beautiful trap?

More like

Cute males that dress pretty but don't think they are women>men>women>trans

I'm just saying, all else being equal.

Dysphoria is a hell of a disorder. It's not my field at all and I'm not about to tell people how to live with themselves, but I think the whole thing has gotten way out of hand.

Hence my ranking. Maybe its a big tragic and pitiable condition deserving of respect but fuck it, I'm not gonna deal with that in my personal life. They can work out all that shit without me.

t. someone who has met several trans people, all of whom were mental one way or the other.

The part that always gets me is that trans people often shun people who are specifically attracted to trans, calling them "chasers". Only wanting to have relationships with people who will never reciprocate is a recipe to be miserable.

>Cute males that dress pretty but don't think they are women
have you meet someone like that?

I want to think this is bait but ive seen too many queers get assblasted that nobody wants to fuck them but will fap to 2D drawings of traps. Dont be so jealous fag.

There are plenty of twinks out there who crossdress.

Sadly not soon enough.

^this

It didnt die out, it just went from that funny thing that was in a few shows to that shitty meme forced down your throat on every piece of japanese media ever

gas the teens age war now

this is why i hate traps now

but you all eat it up

>no way fag

Traps are generally awful characters so hopefully soon.

Make for great doujins tough.

Shemales are 100% gay if you enjoy them in any way.

Quick rundown, if a female character feels too shallow boobs are immediately replaced with a bulge because morons consider it the peak of character design when in reality it's just white noise. In essence traps are used as a substitute for actually creative writing

What about if the plot is all about raping them straight?

many stereotypes and clear fetish pandering characters on anime and manga, are used as substitute for creative writing.

More like when did it go from cancer to normalfag cancer?

Traps are gay tho, right?

I'd say traps are the most blatant

See, it's pretty simple: If the balls don't touch and you high-five after, it's not gay.

>>>/tumblr/

Sup Forums memes have always leaked out to the rest of the internet. What worries me more lately is all of the normalfag stuff that makes it in here.

It's more like: if at least one person looks like a girl, it's straight.

>transphobic
trap was for feminine looking boys in the beginning, not for trans

were talking about traps here, boys who look like girls
not transexuals you fucking retard go back to your containment board

Traps are such a lazy thing when you get down to it.

>Hurr draw a character that's a girl in every respect

>BUT I AM GUY DESU

Fuck out of here fagtron 10000. If they actually went through the effort to make the character look like a guy and they do makeup stuff to cover it up it would be better.

Instead we get lazy shitbird studios trying to cash in on Japan's fag fad.

>draw a character that's a girl in every respect
>>BUT I AM GUY DESU
watch more anime, and not just the trap of the month

>when moeshit exists

It never did. Cute boys are here to stay.