Religion

Religion
A lot of Sup Forums is convinced Christianity is the answer to guiding spirituality and moral life issues. I argue the opposite is true.
I've made my personal pact with the demon Decarabia and a lot of stuff has changed in my life. I think Lucifer was the rightful heir to the throne and god is dead. I can talk about experiences with my journey if you'd like, feel free to ask, but i think this will be freeing to a lot of people here. Religious questions or talks welcome, i'll value all beliefs if they benefit you

what is he getting back in return?, always a price to pay with these things....

How did it change? Money, luck?

Dumb

None of shit changes the physical realm in the slightest. It doesn't change your conciousness, it doesn't change other people's conciousness, it doesn't change physical objects or the world around you.
The only effect these supernatural ideologies can have on you is if you take on their teachings.

so far its just been inconveniences like sleep issues, and other beings can now sort of bother me. I don't necessarily mind it, but there's some disturbing stuff i've been shown by a being that basically sits around while i sleep.
For instance my friend's roomate has schizophrenia, and sees a person. I never knew what the person looked like but while sleeping there i had an out of body experience and saw him, described him exactly. woke up drenched in sweat gasping for air.
so that sort of thing happens now.
i've never cared about money but a series of really odd events happened to bring me the perfect girlfriend, after a series of horrible relationships.there's a couple other things but they aren't substantial

thats what i always thought too. I was actually a pretty big athiest skeptic guy until a couple of years ago when i had something undeniable happen.
i mean, i had ghost stories growing up and i always explained it away, like coincidences or misremembering... like i refused to believe anything could happen like that.
now i got Runes and shit, i'm doing rituals, and i'm seeing real shit happen. not going to sit here and try to convince you, because teaching are always the important part, but damn if shit hasn't changed

Being someone who is knowledgeable about the subject, I would highly recommend you ask the spirit what offerings it wants in return, nothing is for free, and for your sake you best keep him happy.

I agree, but its not necessarily that easy to do... and I feel like I made a pretty shitty deal already.. when I was being bothered I agreed I'd do anything for it if we could be friends, instead of him antagonizing me. then I had this burst of energy (i was in sleep paralyses) and i had a feeling that was almost like cumming, and then its been friendly.
the last time it came to me it was a warning about something so i don't even know when i could ask it

you need to set up an established focal point for him to manifest, small altar, etc., with his seal, figure out what planetary association he has and based on that attempt to call him on those days. Offerings of water and incense are good starting points, so is tobacco and candle.

>A lot of Sup Forums is convinced Christianity is the answer to guiding spirituality and moral life issues.
nah mang it's just a good way to softly bind people together to keep shit from getting way out of hand as it has been. Christianity just asks for you to SEEK to be a good person. nothing more

yeah, i have his seal ready, i've been putting off all that shit. I don't want to do it at home, but i'm working on it. I think I have some people who are really into it to help out
christianity is a decaying corps. its completely contradictory, and no one is going to buy it. if you want people to have a moral backbone you gotta do better than jesus

COME THE FUCK ON
give me an Abrahamic ghost (christian muslim or j*w) to tell my why their shit isanything.

anyways, I think christianity, islam, judaism. they are all flawed because their god is a corps. there's nothing consistent about jesus and god, the trinity of the holy spirit was borrowed from a pagan belief (like every single fucking thing from christ) and Islam is just a manual for conquer.
Judaism particularity weird because most of it is Sumerian stories or plays. God is a collective lie, and there's no justification for it. some shill explain to me what they get out of believing in Jesus

did you start this thread just to rant about anti-christian themes? I don't much like christianity either, but I'd just rather not even focus on it.

>I've made my personal pact with the demon Decarabia and a lot of stuff has changed in my life. I think Lucifer was the rightful heir to the throne and god is dead.
You sound like someone who would be a good fit for Joy of Satan. Check it out.

Buddhism is the way for me

You can still repent.

>D-c-rb-r--
you are in over your head kid

>t. Magus Goetia

why would i?
nice trips, no I want to hear what these religions offer people because it seems there is so much hope in them

God isn't dead he just can't reach us in this realm of existence because we were born out of the ignorant darkness which keeps us hidden from His scope. The Spirit is always here with us, so I'd suggest you look to Her for guidance before consorting with practical jokers.

if god lost that much power he might as well be dead. obviously other spirits are better at contacting people, look around, Lilith is doing nicely for herself

No no no. You completely misunderstand. God is physically incapable of reaching us personally because there is a physical/spiritual/mental barrier blocking us from Him. Infact, all these spirits despise you because you're more like Him than they are. You just don't know it because you're disillusioned. It happens to the best of us, we all want what is best. There's still hope if you chose to seek it. If not, travel safely user. Don't get your apples bumbled in a basket bigly.

What’s up with that Babylonian tale of the serpent being Lilith? Also what’s up with jews doing lineage by motherline? Are they actually le 56% demon on the mother’s side?

you probably can't be helped, so might as well go read Origin of Consciousness and the bicameral mind. you have a shitload to learn my dude. you are playing with fire. Read the accounts of Abra-Melin the Mage if you want to stand a chance (you don't).

Did you charge his sigil yet? Do you even know how? This is not the first demon I would bind, no offense intended. Do you know what the fuck you have done? You are subject to be a tool of a powerful demon if you fucked up. You made a covenant not a pact. You are not his equal. His power was made by God and God alone to perform miracles for the wise and gifted. He is a interdimensional being and if he convinced you god isn't real he bound you not the other way around. He needs you so he can live in the third dimension. You are on your way to becoming a thrall if you aren't already.

I hope you have not ruined your life yet.

go to
>>/x/

Christ saved me from the demon I made a pact with.

Christ is the name you will say when you realize that you will never forgive your own soul for the pain you have willfully caused. Christ is the great forgiveness for unforgivable sins on the soul. You can't deny Christ because you cannot deny yourself. Satan himself weeps in anger for Christs forgiveness but he feels he shouldn't have to ask.

Occultism is a Jewish perversion of ancient Aryan esoteric traditions.

You don't know shit user. I spent years practicing high ceremonial magic but I ultimately gave it up for Christianity. All the major grimoires, all the philosophy and mysticism in that tradition, puts the Christian God as supreme (in fact it's made such that it only operates by the will of God, and you need to be a practicing Christian of course). Your 'luciferian' magic is an edgy sham

Also op. If this is just a ruse you should know that the sincere jesting of a demons name is as good as it's full embrace.

You are perplexed are you not?

Lilith was the original Eve. Lilith was denied sex, thats what makes her an entity of degenerates. She never got the pleasure she was entitled to.
Yes i started learning about making his sigil after I already made the deal. I didn't seek this out, it happened and all concerns can only be applied to me retroactively. If i fucked up in accepting his presence than thats what happened, but I don't think there's much I can do and I'd rather not conspire against him because he's been pretty cool to me. If i'm a thrall, that sucks, but I think its pretty late in the game to do any kind of Solomon shit, nor would I like to try. He's protected me from certain things so far
then why does it work?

All is one.
>lawofone.info

Repent

tell me about your pact if you want to convince me of anything. I see no reason to turn away a being that was there for me when christ wasn't

I made a pact with a daemon previously in my life when I was at a low point.
It was very useful for a time, and I do not deny that it gave me immense power but the power inevitably consumed me.

Although I achieved a perfect control over my flesh and mastered all desire I lost the ability to maintain regular human relationships that were not manipulative and dishonest in nature.

The daemons power possessed me to become controlling and psychopathic. Once I realized that this pact was hurting me more then helping I spoke the name of love and fought the daemon.

I could not banish it completely and it still resides in my soul but it does not have control.

I am currently seeking ways to gain the daemons power without for fitting my personality and goodwill. I know for a fact I can re-submit the demon by repetition of its name along with incantations as it resides dorment within me.

I have so far regained some of the willpower endowed to me by the possession through my own virtue. But I don't know how much further I can go without sacrificing more of my being.

I am actually considering making a pact with the daemon Jesus. Yes, he too is a soul-aspect that can give men strength while consuming(changing) their thought and personality. History is clear evidence of this.

Although the investment in the power of the Christ is much greater then pacts with minor daemons that can be much more powerful, the nature of the christ-pact is such that it is sanctioned by society and your actions while under its influence will not be suspect.

What is this degeneracy?
sage

It does change your consciousness. I remember performing a magical operation and afterwards every object in my vision radiated a this sort of blue hue. I stopped working magic after that because I realized I had no idea what I was messing with.

For the record I manifested this aspect of my own mind, it was a dormant aspect of my name soul (guardian angel, personal daemon, supernatural intention guiding your concious thought, whatever you wanna call it). I gave it a name and separated it from the remaining aspects of my personality, then I gave this aspect full control of my physical and mental faculties. It remained as such for about 1 year, whereby I had a crises and realized allowing this daemon to decide my fate was a bad idea and I was forced to involk the name of love to regain control although this weakened my will and supremacy of my logical mind considerably.

Even demons acknowledge Christ as the son of God, having to do better than Jesus is a lie from the pit of hell. There is a reason the serpent in the garden of eden had a forked tongue, satan is the father of lies and the great deciever. Even his name being enlightened one is a deception of his nature and purpose. If anything knowing that these spirits exist should prove to you God is real. One cant be true and the other a lie. There is a reason this entity is trying to convince you it is onesided. Satan is not God’s opposite or an equal opponent. He has no ability to create, and Is not omnipotent or powerful. I pray user, you have the will and seek out professionals to break this bondage. Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

/x/ tier cringe. Why can't you faggots be contained?

what made you think it was a bad idea?

Yes it does change your conciousness, because it is your conciousness. I know daemons very well, they have evolved with humans and with our name souls.

You must be aware that this daemon and all religious spiritual power to change oneself, comes from man. That does not make it any less significant or imply that it can be achieved wholly through non-spiritual means.

Why would I need to convince you of something inevitable?

If you wish to live the delicious life you know the path your friend has laid out.

He was myself, cloaked in a shadow. My own soul tasked with acquiring itself over and over and over again.

We all design our own Hell.

>one guy goes psychotic
>americlaps play along with it

Jesus is a daemon.

Jesus the living man is different from the daemon who was involked and cemented at the council of Nicea.

Of course the daemon had evolved throughout Jesus the n
Man's, life through manifestation of his name-soul. But the apolitical tradition added to its power far more then the man Jesus did.

someday you faggots are going to try some shit with the wrong sacred geometry while you're LARPing your demon summoning rituals and melt yourselves like that idiot with the gas mask

I worship soil. And blood. Not necessarily in that order.

>hi guys I think you are all wrong try my left hand path bullshit

Try any of that fucking garbage at your own peril.

>and god is dead.
So he was alive t some point but he died later?

I hope this is a bad joke, because it's not going to end well otherwise

The daemon began to influence aspects of my life that it was not intended for.

Sure it served it's purpose well... but then it went beyond its purpose and began to mess with other things and fuck with me.

Ultimately my relationships with my family were affected by the daemons possession of me and I didn't know what would happen next.

I managed to regain control by putting myself in a life-threatening situation whereby I was forced to call out to myself and involk the name of love to survive.

Do not reply to shit threads. Report them.

>original Eve.
no she was woman, "when adam named all the animals he had not chosen a companion so God then made Eve of his rib" I.e. adam turned that bitch down.

Truth

Apolitical tradition*

Apolistic*

>to perform miracles for the wise and gifted.

Miracles like the beat of a drum no one else can hear? What do?

when I say dead i'm just interpreting what was told to me. no words are spoken. idk if its a lack of power or just an uncaring attitude, i think irrelevant might be more accurate.
listen buddy, if religion is a viable topic than people's experiences with it are a viable topic. contribute your thoughts on it, say why you think its bullshit and we can talk, I know what happened to me.
>I believe in the propaganda of the king because roman politicians told me to believe it.
God doesn't do shit, until i see a reason to abandon what is working I'm not doing anything

It really sucks that we have to interpreted genisis in english. If we spoke Hebrew we could for sure gain greater insight into the implications of genisis and the symbolism there.

I'm asking this because you mention both god and Lucifer where you pose Lucifer as the king. But if "god is dead" then why don't you simply call Lucifer as god? Is he the creator or is the creator dead?

Do you think what you're doing is "evil"?

The "creator" is not the God of the Hebrew Bible. The Hebrew God, YHWH, Elohim, is the first amoung angles.

What happened was that he was the first being of conciousness manifest, he did not create the angels, but they manifested on their own afterwards.

He then told them the lie that he had created the universe and Noone could dispute him because he was oldest. Metatron enforced his will as regent, upon gods death (or more correctly dissipation or unbecoming as only beings of these flesh can die and live) Metatron held that he was still in existence and speaking through him. The sheeple angels of heaven continued the her believe in the power. This happened many thousands of years after the lucifarian rebellion against his authority.

The creator is not necessarily conciousness.... there is nothing to suggest that, although the existence of a finger to pluck the string of creation in our universe is undeniable. How the finger and string came to be is unfathomable.

I phrase it like that because I think the creator ( whatever God was) is no longer in control of whatever he was in control of. I don't think there was ever an omnipotent being, but I think there was a powerful one that all these things were under.
If you look into demonology a ton of it is about hierarchies. There was a war between spirits over having one entity in charge, and the other spirits (demons/fallen angels, the old gods whatever) were rebellious.
I guess demons lost, but since the war started over Lucifer being the most perfect angel, and grabbing more power, Lucifer always represented giving humans control over nature. God didn't like humans having any control, that was the nature of the war, thus the nature of fighting for souls.

I don't think i've done anything evil, I feel as though evil is about hurting people, and making someone's experience worse. The only thing i've done is made a big dice roll with my own soul in exchange for being less terrorized by spirits, which i didn't even really think would work, since i thought it was just mental disorder. but now i'm suddenly psychic because i know things nobody tells me about the people i care about... idk its all sorts of confusing

So is Christ then the true God? Who really made this world?

Michael Knight is the one true God.

Someday you’ll understand that and learn to accept it. We all have to ask ourselves “What is ultimate reality?” Meditate on that, and in time you will know it is Michael Knight.

thank you, i wasn't sure how to explain it so easily
no! what? how did you get that? Christ was a last ditch effort to create an heir. the war happened, god was weak, he made a gambit to appease to humans (like Lucifer said he should do) and just made his rules super friendly. if a ruler suddenly says all your crimes are forgiven as long as you like him, that should raise your suspicion.
it worked though. the christ convinced people about god once again for a long time.

Thanks for the clarification. It makes sense this way. It reminds me of "clash of the titans" and we know who takes control over the truth after the war of any kind. Demons might really be some entities of old that happen to lose the game of power.

You mentioned much about your contrarian position to the semite trilogy. Where do other beings take place in this game, gods and demons like old European ones, the Indo-Aryan complex.. native American entities?

So what do you make of Revelations ooc?

>i'll value all beliefs if they benefit you
Then... I usually don't bother responding to suspicious LARPs, but having read your post and having gone through similar experiences, I'll tell you why Jesus is my lord.

I used to mess around with symbols and call on forces I did not fully understand. One night I had a certain visitor descend into my room in the form of a black fog, took shape as a stupidly stereotypical "grey alien" will simultaneously paralyzing me in a state of terror I wouldn't even think possible in the face of death. Words can't do this justice so I'll try to boil it down for the rest: imagine being fully conscious and having a night terror manifest itself outside of your head in an instant.

This was followed by years of sleep paralysis, waking up to levitating sensations in bed, negative thoughts appearing in my head for no reason, one instance of a 10 foot tall shadow person, an Albanian Witch attack in dream (had to comb the web to find out what I saw), and a dream about being attacked by a being seemingly made of entirely mirrors. I would wake up with lingering pain from where I was stabbed, maimed, etc from these dreams and sometimes with obvious hand or claw marks on my body.

I was still not making a big deal about it because I was kept down in a spiritual slumber and worried only about the day ahead in this world. It got so bad that depression and suicide were a daily and normal thing to struggle with. So I just prayed one day after I finally accepted that if the Devil is here, then God is somewhere else. It's like I saw the real world for the first time in my life. I won't bore you with the years of struggle it took to become devoted to Jesus, but there is power in his name and a loyalty between us and him these demons don't have.

God isn't dead. He's separate from creation while Lucifer was stuck down into it. Jesus is the true son and the way to reach that higher level.

Go to bed, Griffin.

So it's a good ol' gnostic position when the supposed creator is really halfcreator "demiurgos" and his angles are archonts and we can't really access the real God since he's a part of THE ALL much like the Monad.

Albanian witch? Sounds freaky.

I’ve been having a lot of dreams about cats. Sometimes the cats take the form of people. They invited me as a guest of honor to a strange place. Anyone know anything about cats/cat people?

Only other vaguely supernatural experience I had was a succubus or something; a female spirit that sat on my chest in bed in the night and kissed me not long after my ex left me. Seems like a succubus or a delusion of my heartbreak.

The one I’m really curious about is the cat people.

> Where do other beings take place in this game
I think a lot of powerful entities have influences and people collected their stories in such a way that it built religions based around it. I'd put most of these beings on the level of celtic paganism, or shinto beliefs of specific energies that helped people, and people constructed stories around them. some were probably more powerful or useful to us than others. since all these events started i've been experimenting with different things, but i can't tell if beings a geographically bound. some say they are, some say they aren't. idk i'm learning runes, my girlfriend tarots with scary accuracy.. If I had to make a stab, i'd say native american entities make a lot of sense because they aren't so defined, they are less personified. its probably the same beings but its all interpretation.
I think revelations was a mix of a thinly vieled political movement, and a crazy vision. not sure how you can separate it, so to me its useless.

>I used to mess around with symbols and call on forces I did not fully understand
Which ones particularly?

i feel like we had a similar experience but i went in the other direction. those things are scary, and when they first come up its physically painful and terrifying, but when you get used to it, they aren't that bad. you can actually talk to them after a while...
anyways i'm glad you found something that comforted or helped you, i wouldn't want anyone to be in that situation if they weren't cool with it

Anyone know anything about cat people? Or cats who turn into people? Or maybe vice versa? Should I take this to /x/?

>Made a deal with a demon for pussy
Pathetic. Sage to hell.

Elaborate homey

i got plenty of pussy before this... this wasn't something i did to get laid. and if you'll follow the thread, my deal was to stop something from terrorizing me.
no reason to misrepresent what everyone can see, everyone can see you're a liar

>but i can't tell if beings a geographically bound
Maybe I'm preoccupied with logic but it seems improbable that there are both "angels and demons" praised by one society. Of course there is usually a distinction between good and bad influences, I'm talking about ignorantly praising the "wrong" entities much like the Semites and their desert tyrant.

Are those spiritual battles fought cyclically or is it a one time event?
There are stories of a Polarian race, of Lemurians, of our (white) Hyperborean and Atlantean gods.. they all lost control over this world eventually.

I know user, this stuff isn't a good thing imo and I want to let you know what it all comes down to. It's war of powers. The light and the darkness. Lucifer's legion I believe is only out to help their own kin while Jesus and the Creator are reaching out on our behalf. True spiritual Christianity is what I call the "anti-magic" While practicing magic does give us power, it equally makes us susceptible to it.

I want you to try this next time so you know for a fact where the power and glory really is. Next time, utter words such as "Crucifixion of the lamb", "Blood of Christ", "The son of God is risen again" or just "Lord Christ Jesus" and see how they react. They are terrified of Jesus yet spend their entire existence trying to get us to believe that he isn't real or is someone/something else. If they are really "all that", then they should have a good laugh about it right? Well, just see for yourself. It's the one thing that puts the power back into your hands and you aren't screwed by any means as long as there is a Christ - Jesus.

yeah those are good questions, i really can't answer them except that the angels and demons talked about have existed before, under other names. so i suppose there's a cyclical power to them on that end. i think our names or understandings just change over time.
here's the thing about that:
1, i don't care about jesus nor do i like god so i'm not interested in submitting to him no matter the cost
2. i'm also not interested in testing a being that has been nice to me for no reason other than you saying its morally correct, or that you had a bad experience with something once

Then my job is done. It's my duty to at least bring these things to your attention. As taught in scripture, your blood is no longer on my hands. Now it's all on you. But know this, a day will come when you realize that loyalty between us and the things your involved with means nothing at all to them, it's just a means to their end. For Satan himself even masquerades as an angel of light.

Can you not see how shortsighted that is? You know better than the majority of human beings who believe demons are bad and God is good?

That seems like an awfully risky gambit to me if you don’t have all of the facts or at least a lot of evidence beyond “some nice stuff happens to me sometimes.”

That’s a terribly illogical way of choosing a spirit. That’s like if I started eating a diet food to lose weight and if it worked, but if I never cared to look at the ingredients and discover it contains human flesh, and the reason I’m losing weight is because it’s full of live parasites.

>For Satan himself even masquerades as an angel of light
Exactly, now take the metaphysical concept of Satan and compare it to the YHVH in the OT. There might as well be a loop you haven't discovered yet where YOU were the ones taken by an infernal entity for a slave.
Have an open mind and think about it. It's especially clear when you carefully read the Genesis. The snake is the Lucifer and it wants us good while YHVH wants us to stay in his eternal bliss retarded as a monkey.

i honestly feel like your story is less about beating evil and more about being a little pussy because you're scared of Satan. I know you're heart is in the right place but i'm not scared or bothered by the sleep paralysis like you were

How did you make a pact? What was the method?

In all seriousness, being logical, my metaphor is quite apt you must confess.

Just because you aren’t seeing any negatives it doesn’t mean that there aren’t any. You can certainly confess that much at least, as an intellectually honest person?

Take me for instance. I smoke cigarettes. I do so fully aware of the risk involved. I don’t want to get sick. And yet I smoke cigarettes anyway. Why? I know better and yet I still make bad decisions. I even quit smoking once but went back to it to spite an ex. This is how people are sometimes. We can logically and rationally admit we’re making a bad or risky decision and yet still make that decision for our own purposes.

It seems to me that this is what you’ve done here, and perhaps you’re looking for validation?

Why? Everyone always tells me smoking is bad for me. I don’t give a shit. I do it anyway. I don’t ask their opinions because I already know smoking can give me cancer. I’ve accepted this and I choose my own path.
I never ask what others think.

But here you are taking a risk of your own. Asking what others think. If you’re so sure it’s correct, why do you ask about it? Why not just “carry on smoking” like I do and not care?

sorry for late response i just had some news about a close friend, i see your things i'll try to get back to you soon

The darkside is weak and god is still alive. Jesus is your king and if you choose to not call on him you'll be stuck in a place of soul crushing depression. This world is nothing and can be consumed at god flick of the wrist. Lucifer was kicked out of heaven for stealing and eating the child of another. He fears for his life as holy fires will come for him. His punishment will be had.

>KYS.

You Gnostic nigga?

Hallucinations and sleep issues hmm. You haven't been taking any drugs recently by any chance?

The Alfadr laughs at your faggotry

God bless you user. remember Church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum of martyrs.

Hope all’s well.

To some degree, yes. I'm still in the process of learning but this position speaks to me in a known language.

What do the beings think about hentai

Doggo is waiting for someone to throw that stick for him.

Remember when you had that burst of energy and you jizzed yourself? That was a manic high, a psychotic break. So it makes sense that you're having sleep issues and seeing shit since then. I highly suggest you get medical treatment before you end up destroying your life brother.

>succubus
Sleep paralysis