How much money has Lupin made over the course of his career?

How much money has Lupin made over the course of his career?

I think he's lost more of his treasures than he's kept

It's fake money.

Sorry my good man, Sup Forums doesn't talk about good anime like Lupin TV.

Not much. He always lets it get stolen by Fujiko.

>Lupin
>good

Pick one.

The real question is how much of the money he stole does he still have.

Lurk more.
Sup Forums's had plenty of Lupin threads recently.

remember that time Lupin stole from trump

I always get so mad at this. I'd literally just straight up commit murder after being betrayed so much. What a fucking cuck.

bout 3 fiddy

I can't recall a single instance in the entire existence of Lupin III in which the big heist didn't end up being lost for plot convenience, donated to someone in need, or stolen by Fujiko.
I actually enjoy stories where there's nothing to steal and it's more about an escape, because at least in that case I know I won't be set up for disappointment.

they stole fuckton of gold dust in Dead or Alive

>good anime
>like Lupin
Suffering from some severe mental disability, dont we?

Lupin is in it for the adventure. He doesn't really give a fuck about money, unless it's especially hard to get to. He has as much as he ever needs in any given situation but he doesn't steal to make money. God knows he's got a dozen other skills that could make him uncountable billions through legitimate means if all he really wanted was some dosh.

This.

yeah but the Japanese government made the writers make them give it back in the next episode

Can someone seed Secret of Mamo on nyaa

I really enjoyed that one in Green Jacket where Lupin got his revenge on Fujiko. It's the one where they're in a cabin surrounded by Zenigata and at the end they escape without empty handed except for a single diamond Fujiko hid in her hair that Lupin notices and throws away while telling her that stones don't belong in a woman's hair.

If you mean as a profit, he loses most of it all the time, either because he needs to give up on it to survive, moral reasons or because he gets scammed by Fujiko for the 2416th time.

>watched and loved the first season
>can't make myself watch the second season
For what purpose

I'd love to see a tweet about this.

>Lupin the TURD tried to rip me off.
>Couldn't do it. Sad.

I do like those Lupin and Fujiko relationship episodes

Am I the only one who thinks that lupin really struggles to maintain its stories? I'm on part 2 right now and it seems like more often then not an episode will start out fine, then just not know how to end and just peters out

Well it doesnt feel like that to me. There is some average episodes on Red jacket season but whenwhen it is good it is good

which one

Green
Red
Pink
Blue
manga

he probably spends it all as soon as he steals it

he probably intentionally does so

I think it was mostly a problem with Green jacket Lupin

Today is Lupin Festival in Japan, we'll probably know something about Part 5 tonight.
It's kinda sad the the the only Lupin thread by then will be this one

>How much money has Fujiko made over the course of Lupin's career?
Done.

I really want a Lupin the 3rd and Parker crossover, but that will always be a pipe dream.

Its not as good anyways

>Lupin is in it for the adventure

This this a million times this.

It used to piss me off as a kid that he never told Fujiko to fuck off after she crossed him so many times, but later I realized that some men only care about the thrill of the hunt itself. In that regard, he's always the richest character on the show.

It's like in The Legend of the Twilight Gemini, at the end, Fujiko's pissed because she didn't get any treasure, but Lupin's smiling like a Buddha, happy he could help the granddaughter of his friend.