James Fields

How bad will the shit storm be when he gets off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJinWua98NA
youtube.com/watch?v=SavKv26Ocuc
youtube.com/watch?v=U3r6Kuthe2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a somethingburger, but not enough people took a bite.

>Captcha: Select all the cars.
>Gary Newman starts playing in head.

wtf are you babbling about with your shit analogies? I swear strayans are retarded.

He won't get off
It'll be a kangaroo court

youtube.com/watch?v=CJinWua98NA

yes, they got a guy with the same name to frame him, genius

a heart attack related to obesity and a stressful event is murder or whatever
should be an interesting court ruling for burgers

pretty bad. We pretty much have conclusive evidence that when he had the incident, he was being chased by Antifa who were pointing Ar-15s and AK-47s at him. He'll get a manslaughter charge, probation, and time served. That's why there is media silence on him, because they know dindus will chimp out. James Fields is also a diagnosed Schizophrenic.

This bitch was marching with the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW) and was probably working with the Russians.

Her death made the world a better place. More calories for starving people.

the media will continue to portray him as a terrorist. antifa will emerge for the first time in a while to riot. He’ll get a slightly lighter version of Zimmerman’s treatment and people will move on within a month

the press will ignore it. social media will ban more conservatives, identitarians, alt right types as redpills are mass distributed. another steve scalies style attack occurs as media organizations gaslight the public to "the rising nazi threat"

that first thread is a shoop. i saw the original before the shoop started spreading around a couple hours later.

They overcharged so much that he has to go off with nothing.

*first pic

Didn't the guy from redneck revolt pretty much admit, on camera, to chasing him with a rifle aimed, and that's why he sped away?

Not much, minor dindu activity, nothing noteworthy

It'll probably be kept quiet, as they want to leave public memory of the case as "Nazi hobgoblins from mars ran over a cheerleader for no reason"

dont know about on canera but definitely in a facebook post. the funny thing is Fields had a marginal chance of getting charged, but Dixon couldn’t help but signal about chasing away the nazi

what is the story with cantwell? did he beat the charges?

nobody cares about some fat bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=SavKv26Ocuc

Not as definitive as his FB post, but he alludes to doing it. He said he "waved him" with his rifle, which is brandishing and threatening behavior.

lmao...because it's true

see

>I used to run to you
>now I ran through you
>don't touch me please I cannot stand the way you feel.

>fag is innocent because land whale died of a hearth attack and not the collision

But the collision caused the hearth attack in the first place therefore hes fucked lol. Obvious AF. Its the same as punching/shooting a man and saying he died because he was old and could not survive the wounds because of his age lol.

>hearth attack
Not on my homestead!

have you considered getting caught up on this discussion?

>*inb4 missing

Wasted digits are wasted

Dude, it doesn't matter how many autistic dissertations Peinovich sends to the court, running 12 people over because you're scared they're going to antifa you doesn't hold up in a court of law. This dude is fucked. Let it be a lesson to all to not be a retarded cowboy fuckhead.

this is it

This
was ment for this
but i'm a retard and linked to OP.

at 2:38 you can see the commie professor giving protesters orders to hit cars, this was very close to the final crash site that day....
youtube.com/watch?v=U3r6Kuthe2E

the professor and pupils deserve 100+k a year salary for enduring those lectures