Le Chevalier D'Eon

I was recently thinking about this anime the other day. I remember it starting off strong then just went downhill. Other than that, it was a fun anime with a great ED song and it was interesting that his sister's soul went into his body each time he transformed. I felt really bad for D'eon at the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=VWCRd1xQkEM
Was D'Eon a trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6pREsH2UzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw dropped it around episode 13-16 due to no internet
Fuck.It was nice though to see the setting and how he was a double life/ multiple personalities.

I also really liked the ED song.

Live action movie/series adaptation when?

Gotta love the funny hats period.

Not OP but its great, still got it in my playlist.This one right? youtube.com/watch?v=R6pREsH2UzI Good shit.

Step it up, kouhai

I first watched this show on anime on demand 10 years ago but didnt get to finish it until 2011 since the on demand didnt have all the eps. Im doing the same now with Red Garden.

adaptation of this fucking when? It also needs a new manga to move the stoy along since it ended in a cliffhanger

>Tfw started it because no internet and I have the first few episodes on DVD
I should really pick it up again. Wasn't bad

Oh god this. Leon's trap mode game weirs feelibgs and the horrible way hus life tumbled down was sad. Love of his life dies and he ends up wearing a dress for the rest of his life pretending to be a girl to hide from the government.

Watched it on Animax. The ED was great.

>dvd
I got what left burned, mine probably degraded after all these years.A good hundreds of GBs of 00' anime series turned into dvd dust.

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one watching this. Brought it up here and there but never got a response.
>I remember it starting off strong then just went downhill
Felt the same, loved the fight scenes you had at the start, but as the series progressed they got replaced with chanting bible verses. D'Eons sister came off as Mary Sue the more you learned about her. As a guy with some monarchist leanings I didn't like how they portrayed the revolution at the end.

I like that this wasn't as completely serious as the anime adaptation of D'Eon was.

Oh shit, I watched this a week ago or something. It was quite an interesting watch. I think I felt more for Robin, however.

D'Eon started my infatuation with traps.

It's quite interesting series, but character designs were really bad.

I was so mad that they stayed loyal to that faggot king who planned to kill d'Eon. They should have joined the revolutionaries.

That's why Robin was the best character - because he actually did.

>Leon's trap mode game weirs feelibgs
What did he mean by this?

Yes he was.

OP and ED was great. Concept was interesting in the beginning but they squandered it. A shame.

How is this manga?