Bokutachi ga Yarimashita

Chapter 18 is out, friends, time to dump.

This is the start of Volume 3. Check if you wanna join the ride.

Can't see how this could possibly go wrong.

Turns out mushroom-head is still alive after all. This guys needs to get out of the picture, he's too much of a liability.

Pretty good, been following the series from the start.Crazy incompetence by the police if they couldnt identify who are his friends but I understand, paisen might have a big ass "friends" group aside from the 4 school kids and author want to take it slow.

I don't understand this either, if Paisen is this failure of a man that has 0 friends then how hard could it be to arrest the only 3 people he's been known to hang out with? Either the police are already on their case or there's more to Paisen than we already know.
Was the bombing really an accident? How come he's so rich? He's mysterious to say the least.

I think it was accident at the moment but unless we get some sinister backstory of paisen or whoever that might have been putting ideas inside paisen's head to put it nearby a propane/gas tank. So far we get to know that his parents are rich,thats it.Maybe the parents will appear soon? I dont know. Even with this "dumb police" I really like this one since its not the usual stuff getting translated.

Great start to my weekend. Thanks for the dump! I love the way the boys interact with each other.

Did you just start reading it? I love the group too, they're so fun when they're all hanging out together, or at least they used to be.

I started with the storytime last week. I thought it was really fucking shitty at the start but somehow I was loving it by the end of the first volume.

Was excited to continue this till I saw Maru is still in the picture.