MGTOW general - ROASTIES BTFO - EDITION

Sup MGTOW brothers. Here we discuss all things MGTOW. Enough with the meme that western women are salvageable. These roasties are blown out. So what are you gonna do Sup Forums? You gonna marry a blown out roastie who leaves you with half of your shit? Or are you going to become MGTOW, and live life by YOUR rules?

The choice is yours. Don't be a cuck

Honestly you mgtow guys are hanging around the wrong women, as a women I can tell you we only want to fight the race war alongside our white brothers and have Aryan alpha children, the kikes are doing this so white men don't have kids and stay forever virgins, we need to defeat the Jewish lies together

Ha, I haven't been on pol for a while and had forgotten about this sour grapes shit.

Men are worse than women by every metric
>Violent savages
>Commit nearly every single violent crime
>Cheat more
>Racemix way more
There will be no healthy family structure while men are this uncivilised

myyyyyy nigga

Fucking trannies get the rope too you mentally ill faggot.

Roast beef or get the fuck out

I once had two girls unironically tell me they were rather share a top-tier boyfriend than settle for anything less than 10/10 Chad.

One of the biggest moments in my wake up to the nature of the roastie.

future cat ladies.... everywhere.

That's funny my sister in law said pretty much the same thing to my brother before cheating, divorcing, and taking his kids away from him because she "fell out of love" with him after two years of marriage.

Woman are masters at playing the victim. It's truly pathetic.

The one hit the wall hard in her mid-20's and settled for a beta boy. I think he may have broken it off with her though.

The other is still attractive to my knowledge but she moved up to Buttfuck Nowhere Yukon and is destined for catlady status.

Yes everyone gave her loads of support as the "emotionally abused victim" while my brother sat alone at night holding back tears when he called me at night to chat and distract himself from the temptation to put a shotgun in his mouth.

MUST BUMP BREAD

Look at these roasties for what they are.

Roasties

She was definitely of European descent, right?

">Cheat more
>Racemix way more"
I don't buy that. It takes two to cheat or to race-mix. So who are these men cheating and mixing with if not women?

We don't need women. A hole is a hole as long as the person it belongs to is cute. Right guys?

You're one to talk, Pablo. Brazillians don't speak for the rest of the human species.

>men racemix more
Literally not possible. It’s a 0-Sum game.