I was born on Christmas day, 1994

I was born on Christmas day, 1994
Am I a millennial? Gen Y? Gen Z?
What am I?

a slut by the looks of it

You're a boomer

A nigger

enjoy single motherhood

Millennials = Gen Y = anyone born between 1980-2000 (or between Reagan and 9/11 if you want to use cultural events).

cancer

>What am I?
a faggot

The general rule is that if you remember 9/11 and were born after the reagan years then you are a millenial.

your an idiot

if female a thot if male an eternal virgin

Millennial and Gen Y are the same thing. Nobody can agree what years that is defined by, but the extreme estimates place it anytime from 1980 to 2000.
Fuck Boomers; their parents boning after the war metaphorically gave birth to stupid generational labels that are only definable by extreme population changes or collective experiences, something the US hasn't had for a while.

A degenerate for saving whores to your computer.

echoe boomer. dont worry it can be fixed, just have to work twice as hard. first lesson, show a classy set of tits, not some fucking cunt diddling herself. and ffs make sure it wasnt blacked. i want to never see that again.

Y you retard.

THIS

Fucking wrong

Since when are millennials born in the 80s?
Wasn't that GenX?

gen X is 60 to 83 there abouts

Putting hard dates on generations never works and if you're at the edge of one group it's possible to identify with on or the other depending on your parents and peers.

What?!?!?
60s?!?!? The fuck?

Yea, dude. If boomer parents that were born after world war II, then gen x

So disco was genX?
What ghe fuvj was grunge?
And don't say millennial

Disco was boomer because it was late 70s early 80s, which means most gen X were not 21 yet. But, I do remember disco and it being full of cocaine Puerto Rican niggers from NY

New Wave and Grunge were Gen X

Not necessarily, haven't you been reading the thread? These hard dates/years are bullshit. It's easy to say "this generation is defined by being born in this decade, but there's a huge overlap, and the years are defined differently by different people and organizations. My parents consider themselves Boomers since they were born in 61 and 63, but some would tell them they belong to Gen X, even though they never experienced the hallmarks of that generation.

And some later punk stuff

Gen X might be 65 to 85

Yea. Used to go to Downtown San Jose and watch punk shows. I think I went to the drunk tank about 30 times.

Millennial: 1985-1995

Gen Z: 1995-2005

Why do so many Millennial's want to be apart of Gen Z? We're a bunch of degenerates.

Spoken like a Gen X. Gotta love Gen Z!

Hell no, gen x is like 64-79, millenials are like 80 to mid to late 90s.

I grew up in silicon valley and I did not have a computer till 95

Is that a pair of balls or a beef sandwich?

pretty accurate, though i consider few before 75 to be part of us, as with any of the earlier groups the earliest were the fewest and farthest between. i dont look from gallop polls or advertisers, but the programming we were subjected to and the lifestyle forced on us. we were the first generation to be left alone while our mothers banged around for the most part. i know there were some early cases, but we caught the first wave. early metal, grunge, the birth of hardcore nigger gangster rap, tv shows that tried to tell us to be faggots, instead of men. doesnt mean all boomers are evil, stallman is a boomer. a lot of x learned from people like him. 35, have never owned a credit card. fuck you jews, still dont have a bank account.

t. millennials who think they're not

Not all jews are millennials but all millennials are jews

Whatever happened to gen Y?
Gen Y is an anomoly occuring between 1980 and 1985. These are people that have a strict separation before and after the internet occurring directly during adolescence.
They are the bridge between Gen X Which ended in 79 and millenials which occurred from 86ish on.

I'd pump that bitch full of my black seed.

What were you actually expecting from this post I need to know.

>mfw im apparently a jew

>tfw better than the goyim
Me too lad
feels_good.jpg