Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/420090-trump-gun-control-meeting/
youtube.com/watch?v=1jFjtE7bzeU
youtu.be/sIhGCRIQnCA
youtube.com/watch?v=mV1qF7o2NvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

I AM LIVID RIGHT NOW

It doesn't even make sense from a 4D chess point of view. Has he completely fucking lost it?

Is he talking about people who own guns and have been deemed mentally hilarious?

>0.02$ has been deposited into your bank account
Sage

He said to take the guns first and then worry about due process later. What the fuck?

rt.com/usa/420090-trump-gun-control-meeting/

I have no idea what he is thinking. If he's making a strategic move then it's extremely risky and he risks losing his entire base. If he's serious then he just suggested GUN CONFISCATION WITH NO DUE PROCESS which means a hot civil war

fuckin whatever. Bring it on

His popular support? Yes, hopefully.

“take the guns first, go through due process second,”

-Trump

he's securing the 2020 election

>What the FUCK is he doing?

Blowing rural and suburban retards the fuck out. The age of ultra high IQ city people is upon us.

>What the FUCK is he doing?
Watching the media. I thought it was obvious that he bases his desires for the day on whatever the media is saying. I don't think he particularly cares one way or the other outside of his gut reaction to happenings. He's the plebest of plebs that way. Which is also the source of his power, in part.

He's probably baiting.

welp it's all over.
He was our last hope.
It's over.
We're fucked.

>a fucking leaf

I'm genuinely trying to understand what the fuck is going on here

hopefully he's making those comments to make the Dems giddily shift gears into logistics and realize how fucked they are

If he actually bans guns I'll like him. It'll be the 1st good thing he's done as president

He's just playing 5D chess, he wants the Dems to go through with it only to later have the gun grab declared unconstitutional, this way he can say, 'Hey, I tried' and left shills will stop shilling against Trump less.

>vote in jew york liberal
>jew york liberal who wrote in his book about supporting an assault weapons ban
>gets into office
>supports an assault weapons ban
Wow, really didn't see that one coming, huh?

He is. It's to induce panic buying and buoy gun sales. Master salesman.

I hope it's this Pajeet

at this point I'm not even sure.
I'm not a Trump shill, I don't particularly like him as he seems very uncouth and works for (((them))), but he obviously is an underestimated mastermind. I'm curious how he's going to weaponize this move.

Honestly, we have to wait and see. Hopefully it's ANOTHER case of pic related, but if this leads to actual action then friendship will be ended with Donald.

What has he done that would make you think he's a "mastermind" faggot?

Gee guys it's almost like praising an billionaire douchebag that clearly only cares about making the rich elites gain wealth while ignoring the vast majority of our issues that is literally killing our country slowly day after day may have been bad idea.

Yeah ban guns.
Because banning alcohol and banning drugs turned out great right?
No black market and there was none left because of the ban right?
WRONG you fucking brainlet.
You put a ban on something and all you do is take it out of the hands of GOOD law abiding citizens, and create a black market for criminals.
Fucking brainlet.
Yeah lets trust the government to trust us, because that worked out so well for the kids at parkland.
THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK YOU BONER LICKING FART SNIFFER

This is literally 'Amnesty Don' tier baiting. We just got through the first episode of this with DACA.

>Has meeting with NRA
>Speaks intentionally vague
>His puppets heads turn
>Puppets think they're thinking for themselves
>Puppet Master makes puppets feel betrayed
>Puppets call their representatives and take even more action
>Assault Weapons ban is kill.

Listen to Trump's speeches recently. He talks about how mid terms are nightmarish during mid terms for incumbent party because of incumbent party complacency and opposition party zeal to remove the incumbent.
By shifting and feinting to pluck a major heart string of his base (gun control gun owners) he will motivate his base to both resist gun control and vote out democrats.
This is political Judo and it's quite impressive.

You can make alcohol at home. You can't make guns, retard.

>muh rich
>dat pic
Admit it's the jews/shabbos goy or admit you're just a shill

you're this deluded, huh? dems aren't dumb enough to ignore due process. apparently this retard you morons elected is.

rent-seekers and predators? what?

EVERYTOWN caught posting an article about the Florida shooting two hours before it happened

This is Howe we take back the tide

Get le fuck in here

I would've voted for Bernie. Preferred him over drumpf

The shills are real, every single thread is flooded by kikes pretending they don't know the full quote or the context of his wording and they've been doing it hardcore all fucking day.

You can 3d print your own guns at home, you fucking retard.

>you can't make guns, retard
youtube.com/watch?v=1jFjtE7bzeU

You were saying?

>guise this time my delusional conspiracy theory will really change things!

420D OTHELLO XDDDD

Dumbass, its the non-whites and allies.

>What is KAYFABE?

>First take the guns then due process

I watched the whole discussion. If you take individual sentences out of context that sentence will confuse you. Watch the round table. Watch the entire thing. You'll understand. I swear on the life of my children he will never sign an assault weapons ban.

Who the fuck has 3d printers you dumbass? Plus they could just ban 3d printers

How practical. Dumbass

>in cases of individuals with mental illness who pose a danger to themselves and others

sage sage sage

Ahahahhahaaa..... Ohh boy that was a good one.

>hurr what's a rent-seeker?!
>hurr what's a predator?!
>I don't know basic terms, that makes YOU a retard

Jesus christ m8

trying to save lives.

the only part of this comment that i paid attention to was the fact that poor kids have to be raised by somebody as deluded as you, and will likely adopt your stupid susceptibility to confirmation bias. he WORD FOR WORD said guns first, due process second.

but then again, they're cursed with your genetics so they'll probably be retarded regardless

What is a sill?

What is a meth lab?

What is a metal fabrication shop?

What'd you expect? Trump isn't a conservative, he's Trump.

When did I say I didn't know what a rent-seeker was? I'm asking why that. And honestly what do you mean by predator?

HI STEVEN xD

2 are legal, 1 is illegal. If you make a gun, you're going to prison. Easy as that.

he's being a new york liberal. he didn't even read the washington times yesterday.

>162308404
>A fucking leaf trying with all his faggot leaf heart to control the narrative.

He was talking SPECIFICALLY about cases such as Cruz and the situation with the FBI and police ignoring all warnings against him from family, friends, and his fucked up social media activity before he shot up that school

You lose, you lost, you will keep losing, every fire they set to empower you will fail, and on the final day I'll watch the light fade from your fucking eyes.

Very intriguing. If this is the case then people are definitely not giving him the credit he deserves. It's just seeing Fienstien jump in her seat makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable

why is spain even 8 post interested in our funs

Prohibition didnt stop moonshiners and bootleggers.

The Drug War doesnt stop people from cooking drugs.

Gun Confiscations will not get guns completely off the street.

> 1 post by this ID

stfu

He's fucking retarded, he doesn't know people make guns in their garage for shits and giggles all the time becuase he's sheltered.

We should outlaw crime, that'll fix it.

>Prohibition didnt stop moonshiners and bootleggers.

You can easily make moonshine

>The Drug War doesnt stop people from cooking drugs.

It's been effective but I'm for legalisation and control of drugs. It doesn't hurt anybody but the person who is taking it

>Gun Confiscations will not get guns completely off the street.

It has in every country that has banned guns. Also it's not about getting them completely off, it's about effectively making gun crimes close to non existant

D u b s are TRUTH

Plus, this idea just hit me

MediaMatters' playbook leaked in 2017 that said all news stations MUST resist everything Trump supports and cannot normalize things he says

If Trump supports taking guns first and asking questions later, the talking heads of the MSM will have to resist this notion and argue FOR due process

Hardcore liberals don't want due process and will be infuriated with the MSM for suggesting this

What twisted timeline is this?!

Que?
Considering the size of your army, so hard is it for them to confiscate weapons in every house they go to?

See? Functionally retarded.

pls stop being retarded. guns are very simple devices

youtu.be/sIhGCRIQnCA

You can. Easily. Got an angle grinder, a welder, and a lathe? I'll meet you at harbor freight.

Americans are a unique people in that we never listen to "daddy". Ever. White or non white, disobedience is our culture. If you banned alcohol in a commonwealth nation people would roll over because it's "proper and civilized". Americans have taken up arms just over taxing the stuff. Guns, as yet another thing that's only harmful in the wrong hands, aren't going that easily, because when you subject good US citizens to the equivalent of having to wear a helmet around and have personal caretakers just because some people are retarded enough to need that, you should expect to get shit on in return.

Functional. Retarded.

>When did I say I didn't know what a rent-seeker was?
Right here: >I'm asking why that?
Because rent seekers and predators don't actually PRODUCE or CONTRIBUTE to the production of anything they merely leech off the productivity of others.

>what do you mean by predator
It's a broad term, essentially meaning someone who is exploitative of others. Someone like George Soros (a currency speculator) would be a perfect example predator.

Thinking of November and saving the GOPs ass.

> A welder

You're not a unique people btw. And that would be illegal, you'd go to prison. However I'd kill you if you did that. You don't need guns

Yes, very easy.

> There are more guns than people

Probably makes it easier to find and connfiscate them

You're not even american you shit skin.

I didn't say I didn't know, and I really don't think rent seekers are the ones damaging your economy or the poor

Lol how fucking retarded are you? It’s so easy to make a gun with a mill or a CNC machine.

I own a fab shop and I could easily make 100 rifles receivers in a day and I’m a small operation. Also you can buy the tools to do it for like 3k and they have broad uses so you can’t ban them.

DURRRR

Im all for that. I wont have to worry about someone shooting me anymore after I beat the shit out of them.

> you shit skin.

:) Trust me, last thing i'd want to be is a mutt

>supporting an assault weapons ban
Assault weapons like RPG’s, mortars, m60 machine guns?

We sell 3-D printers at the electronics store I work at. They cost around $400 and we sell about 2 a day. The price of the "ink" has come down drastically also. And yeah OK ban printers because they could potentially be used to commit a crime? Everything including my little ponies needs to be banned because I'm sure someone could come up with a fascinating way to kill someone with one. Fucking EU do you guys even try anymore?

Jail

>mill or a CNC machine

Make them illegal

>I own a fab shop and I could easily make 100 rifles receivers

You're no better than a drug dealer, you'll get shot between yoru eyes.

>Probably makes it easier to find and connfiscate them
>Spanish intellectuals

Nothing wrong with owning machine guns.

So we'll make them illegal, easy as that. and a shitty 400 pound 3d printer, I really doubt will make a gun.

>I really don't think people who contribute nothing to your economy are the ones' damaging it.
That's because you're fucking retarded.

1024D CHESS!!!!
topkek

But hopefully US gets a civil war.

Does it not? You've got an abundant amount of something, it'll probably be easier to find en masse.

>mooraird intellectuals

Fuck off Spain, guns aren't the problem spics and niggers are.

Relax, this is political theater. He has to give them something, and that quote is a bit out of context, since he was talking specifically about "that crazy nutjob guy in Florida", he was referring to the mentally ill. He's not going against his base, but he has to acknowledge there is a problem with crazy fucks killing people with guns, because there is literally a problem with crazy fucks with guns. I don't have the answer, but Trump is being watched closely for it by all sides.

>That would be illegal
>And I'd kill you

Come and take it.

>Make basic tools needed for everything else illegal
>Suddenly you need a government issued license just to cut a piece of metal

No wonder spain is a failing shithole
The people are low IQ nigger hybrids

You'd fit in with the detroitians

I never said that. I said rent seekers probably aren't the ones damaging your economy, plus I don't see them problem with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mV1qF7o2NvY

Zzzz

He's completely changed the way politics are conducted in the United States. He's forced us to talk a lot about race and sovereignty by making it the norm. He's gotten to the Dems to start taking the wall seriously as a possibility even though two years ago no one thought he would win, let alone make the wall. He's forced the dems to look stupid and childish, and helped destroy the moderates trust in the media. He's galvanized a base that ignores pretty much everything he does because they assume he has an ulterior motive, which he might. He's made it so because he's attacked on anything, no attack on him is memorable. Trump could say Hitler was the greatest man on TV, but the news couldn't make it a big deal because they've already desensitized people to his actions.

The Jews have him now don't they?

I’d love to get my dick skins on that beast.

> NA intelligence

Yes, and they have guns.

I don't need to, the military will

Also they're not everyday tools, I really doubt that. if they were, then you'll just get monitored.

It does make me worry, but I've seen Trump pull this sort of fake-out enough times that I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'll wait to see actual legislation happen.

Assault weapons as in semi-auto handguns and rifles that have mags that can hold more than 5rds, cosmetic features like heat shields, collapsible or folding stocks, muzzle brakes, etc.