What the hell, Sup Forums?! I thought he was /ourguy/

What the hell, Sup Forums?! I thought he was /ourguy/...

BUCKO
U
C
K
O

Why did he betray his most loyal followers: The Kek boys?

MSM cash

You have to admit, the whole "our guy" thing is incredibly gay.

Cringe

why would jordan want to associate with someone who calls themself an "ethno pagan"

not the point

Jordan Peterson is a shepherd, not a sheep.

oh my god nooooooo

he isn't strictly on our side and only agreeing with everything we sayyyyy

BURN HIM! BURN HIM ALIVE! I WON'T TOLERATE OTHER OPINIONS!

Ah geez

Sort of an iconic photo to be honest. That is his target demographic right there, and I do believe he wants to sincerely help them get started on fixing their lives

NOT YOUR GUY, BUCKO.

that's fine
he still sets these guys on the path to pragmatism
you literally need nothing more to start noticing patterns on race and from there on, anything can happen

He will follow Peterson's advice and his life will not improve one bit. The fact is the world is set up to shit on people lile him. Look at the poor bastard, manlet, balding, glasses and body of a 12 year old and he has to be in his early 20's. No amount of cleaning his room will make people respect him and even the shoulder hug Peterson is delivering is patronizing. You don't give that sort of hug to a man, that's a hug you give to comfort a child.

i agree, that's a really gross way of hugging a stranger

Peterson is all about building better betas. Their lives probably actually will improve over the nihilistic hole they're in now but they'll always be a prisoner of a diseased society. So he's a net positive but not someone you should follow if greatness is important to you.

As is "Meme magic" and most of this manchild containment zone

I agree with you actually, I think peterson’s Advice is garbage on a practical level. It’s too abstract and vague.

The best advice I ever got was from listening to pastor Steven Anderson sermons when I was 23 years old. I probably listened to 100+ hours of his sermons after I found his YouTube channel. I remember he said things like:

>it’s a sin to be effeminate and men need to be as masculine as possible with short hair
>you need to work AT LEAST 40 hours per week, doesn’t matter what the job is
>women are meant to be submissive
>don’t drink ever, not even one beer
>wake up and work all day with a bit of recreation to stay sane and maintain basic sanity
>read tons of books on every topic
>lift weights
>fear God or else he will crush you
>all homos are pedos so stay away
>non-virtuous women are out to get you to ruin your wife so stay away
>don’t have pre-marital sex because it’s bad for you, bad for society, bad for the woman, and God will punish you
>be as bold as humanely possible in trying to establish your own life

Just basic, simple, and blunt advice like this totally changed my life. I broke up with my bitchy girlfriend, never had another drink, and went on to finish my economics degree and join a church

Blunt advice like this is better imo

Peterson was never our guy

In my case he made me join the great Kek army.

Heil Bucko!

he looks like the fox trying chatting up pinocchio here. trying to get him to go to patreon island where he can microtransaction him to death

>As is "Meme magic" and most of this manchild containment zone

Along with Jordan Peterson.

he needs to get off twitter. he’s constantly embarrassing himself

He needs brain drugs to keep from pulling the trigger