He is using triple speed magic, to counter this I will just move three times faster

>he is using triple speed magic, to counter this I will just move three times faster

I feel sorry for anyone who is deficient enough to be entertained by Fate's ''action'' sequences

The entire fate series is like that.

It's all pretty shit. If you don't like it, just watch something else like the rest of us.

u mad?

he doesn't move faster, he adjusts his timing since he now knows where Kerry will be

he is pretty clearly given the same "zoom" effects and is shown to be trading blows at an equal speed

what are you talking about? Kerry only used time alter twice for a second to dodge. He doesn't always move with super speed.

the priest guy is a freak of nature

>"Let's have our final battle in batman's workshop that has no doors or any explanation as to how we got there."

>he is shooting hundreds of noble phantasms, to counter this i will just copy all of his noble phantasms and clash it with his noble phantasms

You're talking about the anime. In every other version, Kiritsugu continues to move/exist at high speed in his RM.

It's a little dumb, but you've gotta admit, the fight itself looked KINO as fuck

Not really no.

At least better than anything from Stay Night.

He adjusted himself to his speed
Kirei was based as fuck

I'm afraid user. Its deemed to be the best fight in the Fate franchise.

>Aoki Ei
Never again.

Don't make fun of Kerry!!!

Man the amount of contrarians on this board has gotten out of control.

Or maybe it just seems that way from your point of view because the actual contrarian is you.

There are a lot of contratians, for sure, but I think a large part of why you see a lot of hate for popular shows is that haters simply are more vocal than fans. I'd bet my left arm that most people on Sup Forums actually still like F/Z.