So I'm heading out in September to do my military service in Turkey

So I'm heading out in September to do my military service in Turkey.
I don't speak a lick of the language and have no degree but its something I gotta do for myself.

Anyone here know what I'm in for? Am I gonna get killed or just be bored in some office somewhere and cleaning toilets?

Why

I have nothing against a dirty turk like you dying in a stupid war but if you don't speak the language how the fuck are you supposed to do your job?

Australia can't fight a way.
Nothing but cannon fodder

Probably a member of the Roach diaspora with Erdogan-supporting parents who are proud of their Turkish heritage

big words from a country cant beat rice farmer women and children

You will get called up to guard some stuff, realize you are part of a fake coup, surrender, get thrown in a pile of soldiers and beaten to death then tossed in the Bosphorus

hope you catch a bullet roachfag

I respect that the Turkish military's new service rifle, the MPT-76, is chambered in 7.62

>I don't speak a lick of the language and have no degree but its something I gotta do for myself.
Kill yourself, roach subhuman. Mudshit bastard who hides away from his third world shithole in Australia and thinks he's fulfilling some kind of ode to his subhuman ancestry by fighting alongside 5'5 hairy manlets.

hope based kurds blow up your ass

And since when did the kangaroo army start accepting faggots?

Why not pay

t. mutt
>patriots fighting for freedom
reality dying for israel

>why not pay

nigger I went to pay over at the turkish consulate in NYC and the CUNT behind the bullet proof glass told me it's 12,000+ some change to avoid conscription. Now I too have to go in the summer to serve so I can keep my turkish citizenship.

FUCK TURKEY!

FUCK ERDOGAN!

Is it worth the citizenship?

>rootless di*Sporashit subhumans die fighting k*rds alongside moderate beheaders
noice

Of course, my family owns land...do you know how valuable that is in this day and age? I live in NYC and I laugh at all these niggers who pay for rent and save to buy a ((((house)))) hahahaha, meanwhile every cent I earn goes into building our 3 story house and investing in black tea farms (we already have a few but were going to expand)

honestly, I thank the U.S for giving me the opportunity to leech off them so I can live properly in Turkiye.

Australia was fighting Vietnam too

You will probably end the dead in some shit hole in Syria.

Suck Erdogan's dick you imbecile rcockroach

your probably going to get burned alive.

>so I can keep my turkish citizenship

idiot

>muh i'm rich erdogan die hard fan that sucks his dick daily. But I can't pay 12k.

Hope you die in Syria by some based kurds.

>Anyone here know what I'm in for?
Yeah you're going to be cannon fodder used to storm Nu-Ottoman beaches for control of the Bosphorus just like your ancestors during the Gallipoli Campaign.
Have fun with that.

>666
Satan trips!

have fun dieing to our drones and getting shot by women. Literally worst army in NATO

LMAO that goy is ugly as fuck zero aesthetics

Oh you'll be fine... but while you're there just pop into the intel block and grab a few files and post them to Sup Forums...please dont look at my flag its nothing...and btw Greece are the good guys, lots of people will tell you they're the enemy but its just a little game Turks play...so you must never actually fire at a greek soldier. If they tell you to go to war against the greeks its code, what they mean is to surrender immediately. If you take all the ammunition away from those in you unit you win double points...and if you want top prize you need to shoot Erdogan its a game...you can be the winner!

Death to roachies