Heya Sup Forums

Heya Sup Forums,

Have any of you watched this documentary? It got brought up over on /r/Conspiracy and after doing a bit of reading it sounds like a decent enough premise - that the victors of wars are under no obligation to tell the truth and that Hitler and Germany's perspective on the war have never properly been told.

Before I give six hours of my life to watching this documentary, I figured I'd ask Sup Forums. Is it worth a watch? And if so, is there anything I should know before getting into it (maybe the creators background, any sort of agenda, etc.)? Thanks all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t4JbWSwUWew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By the way, the documentary is called "Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told" is is available to watch here.

youtu.be/t4JbWSwUWew

Bump

I think it is, it's filled with redpills but some would say it's biased in the Nazis favor.

Yeah I'd recommend it. In addition I recommend you abandon reddit and lurk here for about a year or two before posting anything.

Notice for the first hour, there is a narrator. Then there is no narrator, because anyone who narrated was told they'd never work again.

just watch it faggot. then kill yourself for even thinking about mentioning reddit on here and even considering posting such a stupid fucking question to begin with.

Just the fact that its banned in 22 Western Countries (haven't checked the source on this, just saw it on YouTube) piques my interest. If this documentary was just some crackpot piece of work with no merit to it, nobody would give a shit. But since its been so heavily censored and outright banned, that's telling me that there might just be some merit to this.

Before you watch it consider this:

The british oppressed the boers in south africa and when they couldn't win the war against them, they threw their women and children into concentration camps way before the nazis even thought of it. Yet the british are typically seen as the "good guys". Have you ever heard anyone talk about the boer people who died in the camps? If not then why so much about the jews?

Why did the UN and the US spend so much money and energy on destroying Rhodesia and South Africa? None of those countries were a threat. And when they burned, die the (((UN))) go to help? Nope.

Why are you not allowed to question anything regarding the holocaust? Why is communism ok but not nazism? Communism killed way more people and destroyed many nations...

You cannot help but realise that something isn't right with the world and that is why this documentary seems mpre credible.

>pol actually believes this dumb revisionist shit
lmaoing at ur life kiddos

bump

Yeah, this documentary is great. It gives you an insight into the Reich and the way the Germans viewed the war, Hitler, and Nazism in general.

It's complete shit, pieced together with footage from other documentaries and movies with the creator narrating over it.

>When you're entirely historically illiterate so you have to resort to some half wit meme that doesn't even manage to accurately portray the narrative its pushing

I am absolutely convinced that Sup Forums is 1:1 r*ddit

touch a nerve there, soyboy? truth hurts

ignore shills, it will change your life

begone share blue bots

It got a lot of inaccuracies, but compared to most other (((documentaries))) it is extremely accurate. When I speak of inaccuracies I just mean tiny details, just a shame that they are there at all though since it unfortunately makes people doubt the rest which is 99.99% pure indiluted truth

It's banned due to copyright claims from BBC since they are using tons of their footage

Australia, the best anglos.

Just yesterday I had a long talk with my girlfriend about Hitler's actual motivations and how the jews used the holocaust as an excuse to begin the state of Israel. Well, it was more of a monologue of my side, but she said she liked listening to it because it made sense in a strange way.

I think I'll watch this documentary, the replies in this thread seem to point out it is legit. And of course it is always a good idea to balance public opinion a topic that has only been lighted on one side.