Sj EVERYTOWN.org gun control website posts article about Florida shooting before it happens

Le happening
Hnnnnnnnfngggggggg

Fuckig GeT in here this is the biggest happening of the year so far.

EVERYTOWN posted before the shooting let’s go guys

Other urls found in this thread:

itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/03/01/gun-control-website-everytown-org-caught-uploading-an-article-titled-florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-to-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland-florida-a/
everytown.org/press/florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland
youtube.com/watch?v=MEini963tWU
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/03/01/gun-control-website-everytown-org-caught-uploading-an-article-titled-florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-to-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland-florida-a/

Bump

bump

Bump stock

Shut it down!

What in Tarantino? !?
Obligatory shill comments about timezones.
Shills are the leading developers after all....

It's a mistake with website dating. If we're going to uncover a deep state conspiracy it isn't because of something stupid like a person posting a new article about something before it happens.

Yeah, this always comes up with any happening.

proof of how it was a mistake?

big if true

Publish blank article, edit later in the day. Must help with Google search results or something.

Wtf

1st shill

So this is what they're sliding

If it gets taken down like that news article of the bagman for the dude who did the Las Vegas shooting who said he wasn't carrying "anything large that looked like a gun, nothing crazy like that" then legit.

>Publish blank article, edit later in the day. Must help with Google search results or something.
No, the title is in the URL: everytown.org/press/florida-moms-demand-action-everytown-respond-to-fatal-shooting-at-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-in-parkland

Guys we have to bump this. This need to be page 1. Comeon

It's just a mistake bro don't worry about it

So they just happen to make dating mistakes with almost every happening of the (((shooting))) variety? Why do I not see this with other, more political news? Or economic news? Pretty much anything that isn’t suspect right from the start? Riddle me that kike.

Bump
I want a real good shill explanation for this now

someone has info about every town? Are they big? Why would they know about it early?

Very interdasting

are you fucking retarded? GMT time is 5 hours ahead of ET not 7. Fuckin shill

bump

lol just look at all the brainlets that replied. These are the same retards that can't comprehend why its so important to use archive services to archive websites with incriminating evidence. They can't actually tell what kind of information online can't easily be faked or posted in error, and what can.
>b-buh how do dey make the wrong timestamp on a post hurrrr?
Is there a server with a dead backup battery fro the CMOS? is there comething misconfigured somewhere on the network that didn't have its date properly set when i was isntalled? Does the admins laptop fuckup the timezone or not account for daylight savings? Did someone at NIST do an experiment on synchronizing sattelites and break something?

The main job of modern IT is just fixing annoying shit like these little errors. All you idiots are completely fucking retarded about technology, but you still want to play internet slueths. Its fucking cringe. The deep state is literally running circles around you, laughing at you while online scam artists and marketers sell you tinfag clickbait.

>they're fucking identical must be palstic surgery
lol kys seriously

Fuck off retard
>On February 14th they made the mistake of posting an article at 17:46 Greenwich Mean Time (5:46 PM Great Britain Time or 12:46 Eastern Standard Time)
Which part is incorrect?

they'll probably use this in court to finally put away hillary

bump

>10:42:53
>10:43:40
Hmmm...

stfu shill stop spreading misinformation.

You're the one doing that cuck. You said "GMT time is 5 hours ahead of ET not 7.", yet they never claimed that.

digits confirm

I posted twice in a row, must be evidence that the CIA niggers are right outside your home CONFIRMED xDDDDD

Shill

No nigga, you made sure to put together retarded.jpg and even type and cut the text before posting Only a shill would prepare his follow-up post in advance.

Samefag on different IP

bump

Fuck...
youtube.com/watch?v=MEini963tWU

88, 333, 99, 444, this is just impossible.

You can have bullets instead Hogg

Shill

Checked

>The deep state is literally running circles around you, laughing at you while online scam artists and marketers sell you tinfag clickbait.
Then why isn't their candidate president?

I can do that with my phone disconnected from Wi-Fi too.

Shill

because lord knows if i'm going to perpetrate a secret hoax, i'd make sure to keep an irrelevant website in the loop ahead of time, since the rest of the media wouldn't create enough of a furor on their own

user, just go with it

Hey, why don't you elaborate on how they got the timeline conversion wrong?

Mustn't be forced, you receive it when it's time.

Hmm, interdasting

they would never fake a shoo-
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY

bump

bamp

Or is he?

Bump

Sage

Bump

Bloomberg is funding the student revolution as well

gee, I wonder who the site owner is