Hajimete no Slut

I just finished episode 9 but

Why did she get mad at him? Why did she ignore him then went to hang out with some guy that's clearly trying to put his dick inside her? Why did she lie to him about meeting friends?

She was just hanging out with a friend. Don't be so insecure.

Stop being so possessive

>I just finished episode 9
Now go finish episode 10

>Why did she get mad at him?
She's a woman, to women there's no such thing as responsibility. The world changes to suit their needs, not vice versa.

>Why did she ignore him then went to hang out with some guy that's clearly trying to put his dick inside her?
See above: she was mad, so everything she does is justified. This is why you have women's talkshows laughing at men who get their dicks cut off. They clearly had it coming, why else would a woman do that?

>Why did she lie to him about meeting friends?
SEE ABOVE. Woman: everything's justified.

Manga Yame is written like a manga girl, anime Yame is written like a 3D girl.

Not OP, but I couldn't even enjoy that. The cutesy manga-like shenanigans taste sour due to the aftertaste the whole drama thing left in my mouth.

Enough with the garbage threads about this garbage anime

How long until Sup Forums gets this series out of it's system?

until women realize not to cheat on their boyfriends

You are just a virgin projecting your insecurities.

Women are free to explore themselves.

It's not the 50's so man up and deal with it.

>gf obviously cheated
>she cries and now he's the asshole
>has to apologize

The fuck?

Because there'll never be a season two I want to read the manga. Where should I start? and is the ending cannon?

The episode was basically "don't be too possessive and paranoid because it scares people and makes you look weak" but i was (as usual with anime) done with the finesse and precision of a wasted hobo.

Funny because this bitch is villain in the manga and the Chad equivalent.

This. Shit execution of mediocre idea for plot.

Can we get a second season of Galko-chan now please.

This. Galko will never be topped.

Oh, I'll top her alright.

bitch I saw her first

She hung out with what she thought was just her friend from middle school. Nothing wrong with that. She's too innocent to see who he is now. MC blatantly said he thinks she doesn't really love him. That's heartbreaking. Stop being so /r9k/

Because he implied that she doesn't like him and that she should just go get Chad.
She went to meet the friends they talk about, not Chad.
God bless the retard who wrote this NTRbait plot and forgot to put a scene where we see that this was really just misunderstandings. Also god bless whoever approved this aberration of an adaptation.

And Gal Gohan adaptation that hopefully doesn't fuck the source to hell and back.

>God bless the retard who wrote this NTRbait plot and forgot to put a scene where we see that this was really just misunderstandings.
>you literally need to spell things for every moron that might be watching or they won't understand
Yeah, god forbid something that's not created with the lowest common denominator in mind

>Yeah, god forbid something that's not created with the lowest common denominator in mind
user, this is anime. It's already aimed at the lowest common denominator in mind.

It's a romcom anime with haremshit injected in it, no one is expecting it to be great neither they should expect the audience to be very advanced.
If they had spelled it out, these threads wouldn't be happening.

Apparently not enough
Besides, anime, especially late night anime is niche as fuck
There is no other industry where selling 10k copies is a massive success

Please don't advocate dumbing shit down, it's embarrassing

Oshiete Galko-chan surprised me not only by how fapworthy it was but also by just how actually great the show itself turned out to be.

It's quite unique in how it includes several girls who actually had sex.

What bothered me is that she never even cleared up the misunderstanding or elaborated on why she was alone with the Chad. Just guilt trips him until he stops questioning her.

>she never even cleared up the misunderstanding or elaborated on why she was alone with the Chad
She apologizes and says she was just talking to him
Then Junichi goes fucking nuclear, she loses the ability to answer for no reason and they pretty much break up
I figure her biggest mistake was not grabbing Junichi and slowly explaining what happened and calm the man down
The main problem is that, that fight had reversed the traditional gender roles
Junichi throws a hysterical fit, Yame is at a loss and simply doesn't wanna deal with that shit

She does, she tells him that she was with the group of friends, then after it ended, he said he wanted to talk to her. Right after that MC engages a rant, then runs off before she can say anything else.
Chad even corroborates that happening near the end of ep9 where he says that's what happened to his NTR Squad without knowing MC is in the room.

Something was wrong with ep 10.
Why didn't Junichi's friends jump in once they started fighting? They were right there the entire time.
Why doesn't Yame ask him about the injuries once she sees him? She didn't show an ounce of concern.
Did the director get tired and just called it a day?

She asked him and he said he tripped on his way

Because the director is shit.
But Yukana did ask why he was so roughed up.

Yeah she asked him afterwards. She should have shown a surprised/concerned look on her face when she first saw him instead of an afterthought.
And then she just let his obviously fake story go. They didn't even resolve her relationship with the chad. He just randomly disappears after it looks like Junichi was in a fight and she never asks him about it?

>Why didn't Junichi's friends jump in once they started fighting? They were right there the entire time.
They did
>Why doesn't Yame ask him about the injuries once she sees him? She didn't show an ounce of concern.
She did

She doesn't know about pretty much anything that we saw in ep9/early ep10.
The only thing that she knows about that is that Junichi got mad because he saw her with Chad.

The director is shit, don't read too much into it.

>They did

He was surrounded by the goons and fought for awhile before they showed up. They saw the whole confrontation in the diner and could have gotten up once he walked outside with them. It's like they sat down for 5 min to finish their meal before going out to the parking lot to help their friend.

Blame four-eyes, he showed up with a fire extinguisher, meaning he saw shit going down and decided that he was gonna help his friend and thought that bringing a "weapon" was a smart move
He was probably seen taking a fire extinguisher and the diner staff tried to stop, he got into an argument and they wasted time until Ranko scared off the staff and they went to help Junichi

Fighting on an empty stomach is the worst you know

Finally watched ep9 and 10. Stop being a bitch. MC was being a little bitch and got what he deserved. Women don't like little bitches.

I'd argue your shitty post, but I'll have to let it go since you rolled trips

>She's a woman, to women there's no such thing as responsibility. The world changes to suit their needs, not vice versa.

>see chad, get depressed and self loathing, act like a beta cuck
>suddenly grows balls and confronts the chad squad
>gyaru yame suddenly so pure she doesn't even question the chad's motives
>no resolution about how she was wrong
So many parts missing that it just makes it awful and the director now made his own studio after crashing this to the ground.

>Yame is written like a 3D girl.
Everything you said is true.

Nice plebbit spacing faggot

She only apologized for being cold to him. She never apologized for being alone with Chad. She never apologized for calling him a virgin. She never apologized for basically all her fuck ups.