Can someone please explain to me what the FUCK is going on after chapters 90 in Shingegi no Kyojin...

Can someone please explain to me what the FUCK is going on after chapters 90 in Shingegi no Kyojin? Why did Reiner try to kill himself?

he was in love with bertoldt

He was in love with ymir

He was in love with eren

He was in love with reiner

He was in love with the rifle

ptsd do that for ya

You can't be this retarded.

PTSD is not real though

he was in love with armin

So is your waifu, but she is still portrayed in manga

his life's a farce and he's fallen into despair

It's pretty real, my dad basically killed himself by drinking himself to sleep every night to avoid post war nightmares.

He's just trying to cover up with a retarded question so that mods won't delete this thread. But in reality he just wants his /snk/ general.

Falco is a special boy.

Since when discussing anime on Sup Forums is a bannable offence?

Because the drill sarge took his jelly donut.

Don't make this gay please.

The mods decided that the thing where you would get a general thread that promptly gets filled with certain predetermined canned memes out to the bump limit and sits on page one generating no actual discussion whatsoever was not only not desirable, was actually warping the board for the worse.

>I think they were right, at this point I want mikasa butt-posting a ban offense, it's basically thread-shitting
>the mods just prune the thread though
>they should just ban the retards

God I'm so retarded. Carry on.

>Falco ruins that one good moment

Post yfw when Eren FORGIVES Reiner

In chapter 100 there will be a GRIM REMINDER but Eren does not agree with this plan and that is why he is on Liberio.

your dad sounds like a pussy tbqh

not sure why you were surprised

the strong survive and the weak perish

Reported. Generals don't belong here

G R O O V I N
M A G I C

I don't like the direction SnK went in at all

>Eren,take the Warhammer.Leave the Colossal Titan to me

I would really, really fucking love to see them launch an attack with the Colossal Titan paralleling the one at the start

I think this is a real possibility. We all know how much Isayama loves his pottery.

It's not edgy if that's the truth

I actually agree.

At least we still have our 2 alpha males Eren and Reiner in the spotlight for now.

Honestly it's usually the strong that perish, the weak are just too afraid to do anything dangerous.

>I am afraid of change

Typical animefag, everyone

>waaah I wanted Eren and the SL to hunt titans beyond the Wall forever

Sorry mate, we're in the golden age of SNK right now. A multitude of story threads, character arcs, superior art and a vast amount of plot potential. Far better than the obscure bullshit we were drip-fed for years and art that looked like it should've been on the back of a maths book

>Not liking WW1 era
>Not liking based Warriors arc
>Not liking Titans vs modern army
>Not liking a possible "Grim Reminder 2.0"
>Not liking the upcoming "Paradis Battle"
>Not liking based Zeke secrets
user,this is way cooler then "Titans vs Humans" in a generic post-apocalyptic world(at least for me).

Annie is the best!

Have you ever seen more Aryan perfection in a single picture?

Can someone give a link/give a summary of what the fuck this is even about anymore?

Read chapters 86-89, huge infodump there.

THose look like niggers

He's as gulible as Grice was, that's adorable.
What Grice was to Falco exactly? They can't be father and son, but they still are related somehow.

Endogamu right here, buraza.

>wanting spoon feeding
Kill yourself

Maybe an uncle. I wonder if maybe their family had to put their Falco and Colt in the warrior program to prove their loyalty to Marley after Grice got busted?

>Dude I am already best girl lmao

The fire rises, brother.

Former warriorfag here, what are the top ten methods of suicide?

DAILY REMINDER

ErenxReiner Alliance incoming and there's nothing you can do to stop it

DAILY REMINDER

Can't believe Isayama really made RE canon. Still blows my mind.

>Reiner meets Eren
>Yo Eren, long time no see buddy!
>How're you doing? What about Krista? Does she talk about me? Y'know I always thought she had something for me.
>You've changed so much since last time we meet at...
>Reiner reminds he isn't a soldier anymore
>Reiner's face when he realizes the situation he's in

I'm so happy.

I can't wait for the bros to be reunited