DO NOT LET THE SHILLS FOOL YOU, WE ARE *WINNING*

>Mueller is on the precipice of locking up everyone involved with the Uranium One scheme
>Democrats are about to agree to fund the wall and ten thousand more ICE officers in exchange for DACA
>Republicans poised to keep both chambers of Congress and add to their Senate majority
>Democratic voterbase dwindling each day
>Trump's approval rating steadily rising as more people realize how beneficial he's been to the economy
>Bannon rightfully exiled for betraying the MAGA movement.
>Trump's tweets are triggering hundreds of thousands of libtards each day.
>CNN's ratings are at their lowest in any point in history.
>RINO candidates being exiled in favor of pro-MAGA candidates who will make sweeping victories in November.
>The Clinton's, Podesta, and the rest of the pedo-elite to be locked in confinement possibly for the rest of their lives AND THE INDICTMENTS ARE ALREADY FUCKING SENT OUT.
>Majority of Americans are against gun control regulations, and Trump is openly mocking anyone trying to fuck with the second amendment.
>Americans are waking up to the reality of crisis actors after Parkland.
So...how were we supposed to be losing again?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2001/02/15/us/us-is-beginning-criminal-inquiry-in-pardon-of-rich.html
c-span.org/video/?c4632846/sen-jeff-sessions-questions-attorney-general-nominee-eric-holder
nytimes.com/2009/02/03/us/politics/03holder.html
youtu.be/c0KJSwgzP64
americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/trumprussia_not_muellers_first_botched_investigation.html
nytimes.com/2006/12/07/washington/07mueller.html?mtrref=www.google.com&mtrref=undefined
c-span.org/video/?298757-1/federal-bureau-investigation-oversight
wired.com/2012/02/hundreds-fbi-documents-muslims/amp?__twitter_impression=true
c-span.org/video/?c4498881/sen-sessions-asks-fbi-director-comey-marijuana
c-span.org/video/?401606-1/fbi-director-james-comey-oversight-hearing-testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
nardelloandco.com/executive-leadership-senior-staff/sabina-menschel/
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704779704574555862616828726
news.syr.edu/2015/10/alumni-robert-and-richard-menschel-awarded-carnegie-medal-of-philanthropy-62555/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-11/russiagate-delusion-dies-who-bill-priestap
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/08/the-enigma-man-e-w-bill-priestap/
vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/washington-braces-fbi-bombshell-nunes-inspector-general
thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/28251-deep-state-fake-news-marriage-cia-nsa-fbi-operatives-join-media-in-droves
rt.com/op-ed/418287-russiagate-nunes-memo-intelgate/
mintpressnews.com/the-finale-is-upon-us-the-russia-gate-implodes/236698/
spokesman.com/stories/2018/feb/21/federal-officials-to-provided-update-on-prosecutor/#/0
archive.is/p42FO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mueller is going after more than Uranium One.

WE HAVE YOUR LAPTOP DEBBIE!

>in exchange for DACA
please no, send them back

The key question we are interested in is whether Sessions is going to take down any Democrat crooks. So let's take a look at how Sessions interacted in the Senate with Holder, Lynch, Mueller, Comey and Hillary. Obama nominated Eric Holder to be the AG. A little background here. Holder worked with Bill Clinton in 2000 to help Clinton pardon Marc Rich. It was so crooked that Comey had to write a letter trying to excuse Holder's actions. Sessions was in the Senate back then. So he KNEW all about it. nytimes.com/2001/02/15/us/us-is-beginning-criminal-inquiry-in-pardon-of-rich.html

So here is Sessions in 2009 in a love fest with Holder. "You certainly bring excellent background and experience to the job... I think you come to the office with far more experience than AG Gonzalez had." c-span.org/video/?c4632846/sen-jeff-sessions-questions-attorney-general-nominee-eric-holder

>Sessions voted to confirm Holder as AG. But other Republicans said they would vote for Mr. Holder despite his acknowledged mistakes. Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama, for example, said he was sure that Mr. Holder would be “a responsible legal officer and not a politician.” nytimes.com/2009/02/03/us/politics/03holder.html

After Holder got thrown out, Lynch was next. Here is Sessions grilling Lynch on the most important issue of the day... weed! youtu.be/c0KJSwgzP64

This is good, watch Sessions flip out on Lynch here. One minute he is lecturing us on the importance of laws to prohibit weed, the next he is big on the Constitution, "What are we going to do to defend our constitutional heritage?"

So he supported Holder but went ballistic on Lynch. Make sense? It does for a politician. He was grandstanding to look good.

Sessions voted to confirm Mueller in 2001. No surprise there. Everyone did.
Slightly more problematic was Session's decision to confirm Mueller in 2011. This was after Mueller had, for instance, protected Al-Qaeda to trample on the rights of American in the Anthrax Letters case.
americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/trumprussia_not_muellers_first_botched_investigation.html
Here is Sessions in 2006 going out of his way to defend Mueller. nytimes.com/2006/12/07/washington/07mueller.html?mtrref=www.google.com&mtrref=undefined

>Amid the sharp criticism, one notable dissent came from Senator Jeff Sessions, Republican of Alabama, who thanked Mr. Mueller for his hard work and suggested that Democrats and civil rights advocates were too quick to criticize the administration over policies that might affect privacy rights.

Here is Sessions praising Mueller in 2011 go to time 1:06:00, "unparalleled experience, proven judgment and integrity to lead the agency. I believe you've done that. Our country has been lucky to have you there."
c-span.org/video/?298757-1/federal-bureau-investigation-oversight
Sessions questioning of Mueller focuses entirely on stating that Al-Qaeda members in the US are enemies in war, and don't deserve the rights of our court system. Okay, could be worse I guess.
A few months after Mueller got confirmed he began the purge of training material related to Islam at the FBI.
wired.com/2012/02/hundreds-fbi-documents-muslims/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Oops!

Mueller was FBI Director for 12 years while Sessions was in Senate and on Judiciary Committee. Didn't he see any warnings that Mueller was eroding the FBI? He had no idea?
Maybe if Sessions had taken action during his career in the Senate our mess today wouldn't be so great.
Now lets talk about everyone's favorite Weasel, Comey, and his relationship to Sessions. First, keep in mind that Comey was already known for clearing Bill Clinton for his pardon of Marc Rich. Sessions would of course know that.
Comey's confirmation hearings in 2013. Sessions starts questioning at 1:09:20, and is a big fan of Comey: "I was just looking at your biography. Like Mueller, you have the kind of bio we should look for". Sessions cites Comey's handling of the Martha Stewart, where he bags her on a procedural issue, approvingly. He doesn't ask a single serious question. Schumer asked Comey tougher questions. Seriously.
BTW, Snowden went to China/Russia with incredibly damaging secrets in May of 2013. Sessions is questioning Comey in July. FBI+Comey are in charge of counterintelligence. Sessions just did not care. Just wanted friendly chat. Who cares when our secrets are stolen.
Here is Sessions with Comey in May 2014. Talking about reefer madness!

"I was very disappointed in the WSJ article in which you seemed to make light of marijuana use by those who work for the FBI"

Comey can barely stop from laughing at Sessions.

c-span.org/video/?c4498881/sen-sessions-asks-fbi-director-comey-marijuana

Here is Sessions with Comey in December 2015, just months before Sessions would get on the Trump Train: c-span.org/video/?401606-1/fbi-director-james-comey-oversight-hearing-testimony
"Thank you for your leadership, I believe that you are a person that is well qualified for this job..."

WTF

Here is an amazing exchange. Sessions is thrilled that Govt can smash and dominate the life of the little guy. He's so happy:

Sessions: Isn't it amazingly true that over 95% of criminal defendants plead guilty in federal court?
Comey: The days of trial seem to be bygone.

Fuck off shill

You're spamming disinfo. Mueller has 14000 sealed indictments. You're concern trolling.

Trump said things about guns in a bipartisan meeting and the media took them out of context. All those black pillers told me to hate Drumpf now!

Your president just betrayed you all to your face.

You've lost the last shred of credibility you had. You've lost.

>Mueller is on the precipice of locking up everyone involved with the Uranium One scheme
Oh wow, Sup Forums has lost all tough with reality lmao

Interactions between Sessions and Hillary when she was SoS, absolute blank.
Did Sessions have a problem with Hillary's uranium dealing? If he did, he sure kept it pretty quiet: just google it.

We want to know if Sessions will go after Hillary for her server. So a good proxy would be, did he care about the Snowden data theft? Hm, no results again. Sessions was a ghost in the Senate.
Just as a point of comparison, replace Sessions’ name with Grassley in a search, so you can see what it looks like what a Senator actually does stuff.
Sessions history is a severe disappointment. Career politician. Mixed voting record. True obsession with weed. Little understanding of the key issues of our day. No passion. Friendly with most of Trump's enemies.
What we can learn from this is Sessions is not a mastermind. He does not make sophisticated plans. He doesn't especially care if political crooks go to jail.
He does however seem like a decent man, as far as politicians go. And he is a politician. Who works for Trump.

It's possible Trump, Congress, and others force Session into doing the right thing. But Sessions is not our hero.
So all of the disinfo shills
i.e. Qlarp, Conservative Treehouse, Wictor, Draw amd Strike, and of course (((OP)))...
are all full of shit. Basically they are there to appease Trump supporters into doing nothing and feeling too comfy.

Mueller is /ourguy/ faggot.

Everyone buy a gun if you don't have one. I have lived on this planet 24 years and never felt the need to own one but if you have a clean record there is no reason not to. At the very least everyone should own a pistol.

I am Trump’s biggest supporter, shill. Mueller is a piece of shit and he does NOT have 14000 sealed indictments. Who is paying you?

You aren't winning a damn thing, you dumb Russian shill.

Don't let yourself become as deluded as the bernie bros, this is simply betrayal and nothing else. Maybe he'll flip back again for the millionth time but I'm personally getting tired of seeing him have to be reigned in from doing shit like this. At this point I'd rather let the country turn to shit so that there's nowhere to go but up.

Oh, it’s you.

No you aren't. You literally spammed 5 posts of copy and paste bullshit with SHITTY FUCKING MEMES. You're a shill. You're likely Jason Goodman or George Webb.

Hi George.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second.”

-Trump

This 'Pedes. Mueller is still /ourguy.

Q told us to ignore the smoke and mirrors and follow the white rabbit.

We are winning Patriots.

>Majority of Americans are against gun control regulations, and Trump is openly mocking anyone trying to fuck with the second amendment.
why is he just giving it away then? i am still pretty fucking nervous about this one even if everyone else can keep the faith that it is him playing 3d chess again.

Mueller exposed Bill Priestap.

Bill Priestap's wife is Sabina Menschel. She worked for Kroll and was on the 9/11 comission.

Sabinas parents are the FED Chair of NY and Goldman Sachs Banker.

It's no coincidence that Rosenstein travelled to washington state to investigate the death of the special prosecutor who was assassinated there. He was investigating the israeli art students.

This, and STOP LETTING THEM FUCKING VOTE, ITS FUCKING TREASON

He isn’t giving anything away, idiot.

I WONDER WHY DEMS DONT WANT MUELLER TO FINISH HIS INVESTIGATION.

OH YEAH. BECAUSE HE'S /ourguy/

>>Republicans poised to keep both chambers of Congress and add to their Senate majority
How? Dems have won every special election since Trump took office, and these were in hard-red areas of the country. I think the count is up to 39 wins for Dems.

libshits haven't been this smug since they were sure trump flipped on immigration.

Sadly, you will eat crow, George.

>in exchange for DACA
NOPE! NO DACA! Trump promised throughout his entire campaign that he would end DACA. END FRIGGIN DACA ALREDAY! I don't give a crap about the Wall, just end DACA, end Chain Migration, end the Visa Lottery, and enact E-Verify. DO IT!

How am I George? George runs around trying to defend Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Israel. I'm saying the exact opposite.

well then why the fuck is this bitch so fucking thrilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

Sabina Menschel is President & Chief Operating Officer of Nardello & Co., based in the firm’s Washington, DC office. A graduate of Harvard College and the Harvard Business School, Sabina has over 16 years experience leading domestic and international due diligence, litigation support, fraud and global asset recovery investigations on behalf of financial institutions, law firms and multinationals.

Prior to joining Nardello & Co., Sabina was a Managing Director at an international risk consultancy in New York and then in Washington, DC. She joined that firm at its inception and helped establish its investigative practice. She also played an active role in client engagements, including leading a billion dollar asset recovery investigation of a family-controlled company for a US multinational. That investigation spanned Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US, and identified numerous businesses and substantial assets. Sabina has led numerous other asset searches against foreign sovereigns, global and domestic corporations and high-net-worth individuals.

Sabina began her investigative career as a research analyst at Kroll, and rose to Director of Research for the New York office and then to Global Head of Training for the Business Intelligence and Investigations practice.

After graduating from Harvard Business School, Sabina served as a Special Advisor in the Directorate of Intelligence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s headquarters in Washington, DC. In that capacity, she worked with senior management to refine and strengthen the FBI’s intelligence gathering capabilities and implement its intelligence transformation efforts in response to the recommendations of the 9/11 Commission.

Kroll were responsible for revamping security at the World Trade Center after the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. They also took on responsibility for security at Chicago's Sears Tower following the September 11, 2001 attacks. Just prior to the September 11 attacks, Kroll Inc., with the guidance of Jerome Hauer, at the time the Managing director of their Crisis and Consulting Management Group, hired former FBI special investigator John P. O'Neill, who specialized in the Al-Qaeda network held responsible for the 1993 bombing, to head the security at the WTC complex. O'Neill died in the attacks.

Sabina Menschel is the daughter of Richard Menschel and niece of Robert Menschel—both of whom are billionaire owner/directors of the powerful global investment bank Goldman Sachs—and that during the 1950’s, saw both of these Menschel Brothers create the “Wednesday 10” group whose exclusively Jewish members soon occupied the highest reaches of American news, banking, entertainment and political life.

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704779704574555862616828726
news.syr.edu/2015/10/alumni-robert-and-richard-menschel-awarded-carnegie-medal-of-philanthropy-62555/

In the aftermath of the 11 September 2001 (9/11) attacks upon the United States, though, both the Menschel Brothers and their “Wednesday 10” separating themselves from the American government political-intelligence structure—and that included Sabina Menschel resigning from her position as Special Advisor in the Directorate of Intelligence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s headquarters in Washington D.C.—her then going to the highly secretive private intelligence firm Kroll International—and her finally ending up as one of the world’s most accomplished private spies at Nardello & Co.

Because you keep shilling his and ((((Goodman)))’s names.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/08/the-enigma-man-e-w-bill-priestap/
vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/washington-braces-fbi-bombshell-nunes-inspector-general
thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/28251-deep-state-fake-news-marriage-cia-nsa-fbi-operatives-join-media-in-droves
rt.com/op-ed/418287-russiagate-nunes-memo-intelgate/
mintpressnews.com/the-finale-is-upon-us-the-russia-gate-implodes/236698/

Because she is a stupid old bat.

Hmmm Patriots, this one goes from talking about the "Blue Wave" to "END DACA!"

I think we done caught ourselves a shill 'Pedes. How pathetic you must be.

So you don't want to fix immigration and the border. Okay then.

Not trying to be a glock fag but unironically gen3 glock 19 is the best first gun someone can buy. It has a proven track record of reliability, infinite aftermarket support, is dead simple and isn't hard to shoot or conceal if need be.

Remeber when he did the same thing with Daca? He talked about wanting to reinstate Daca and everyone thought he was, then days/weeks later he said "DACA for wall and no chain migration". It's the same fucking thing, he acts like he is willing to sign what they want, then he puts everything he wants as a fair offer. Trump and Republicans wants teachers with guns, do you think dems will hinestly take that bluff?

Guns are safe

Your comment is insane. And you didn't even respond to my questions. Loser.

>this one goes from talking about the "Blue Wave" to "END DACA!"
Perhaps because I was responding to two different comments by OP, the first one being about winning elections and the second being about the Wall and DACA. Learn reading comprehension, it will help you in life.

Go back to /ptg/

Stop supporting Trump.

Unironically this, I hold a mid level (nothing important, truly) position at a three letter agency. I'm a true blue 2007 Sup Forums-tard and I have multiple other coworkers who are just the same.

You have no reason to believe me but honestly, we are winning. It's all gonna be okay brothers.

>Trump is lying to the Democrats. He isn't lying to us despite not doing a single fucking thing that actually gets us any closer to what we want or improves our lives in any way

Sup Forums in an absolute meltdown. It must be scary having to confront the truth that this man conned you. It's honestly pretty pathetic that despite an open betrayal like this, you guys just want to think he's playing a game. You'll tell yourself that again and again as he sells out to the left.

This is all tabloid tier political drama. It's completely meaningless the whole system is controlled by kikes.

>DACA
they have to go back though

If the cops have visited my neighbors house 45ish times in the past couple years and that person has stated publicly that they want to shoot up a school and the FBI has been contacted twice about their mental health then yeah I think it is a sensible idea to remove firearms temporarily from their possession. The case should be fast tracked to a judge to determine if it is sensible and if a mental health exam should be given. If everything comes out clean then they can have them back within a couple weeks. I'll defend my home and family with my life, but would prefer not to. Also, not like it would really help anything as there aren't any niggers in Chiraq going to Cabela's to buy their guns. They get them off the street anyway.

Wow thank you, I'm your dad and I just want to show you my gratitude for assuaging our fears, son.

Bump

Trumpnigger delusion used to be funny but now it's embarrassing. How long until you fags start shilling for gun control?

any republican supporting mueller is fucking retarded. shills want you to support the dude who is going to impeach trump

Notice how blackpillers dont actually reply to posts

Why would he sell out the people he needs to vote for him in 2020? He's not stupid, he KNOWS guns are a major issue. There has to be something to this.

Define gun control?
Should everyone have M249s in their possession? Probably not. Should properly trained law abiding people have them in their possession? Don't see why not.

Hoggy is the new Hyde eh?

>2007
you're a god damn newfag

>The Clinton's, Podesta, and the rest of the pedo-elite to be locked in confinement possibly for the rest of their lives AND THE INDICTMENTS ARE ALREADY FUCKING SENT OUT.
>Americans are waking up to the reality of crisis actors after Parkland.
Lmfao you can’t actually believe this?
Nice job voting in a New Yorker with liberal values. Might as well have just voted for Hillary.

Price point would likely prevent most from owning them.

Shut the fuck up you glow in the dark nigger faggot.
You're fooling no one with your astroturfing bullshit.

>By investigating Donald's business dealings in Russia before the election

4-4D Chess guys I-I-I promise

Is the The_Donald or a parody of it? I genuinely can't tell.

jew brain

sauce on Rosinbag or GTFO nau!

Yeah yeah it was a hypothetical abstract thought.

>Taking our guns is based xD
>DACA's Dreamers are based xD
>Muller investigating and questioning everyone involved with Trump is based xD

t. /PTG/

spokesman.com/stories/2018/feb/21/federal-officials-to-provided-update-on-prosecutor/#/0
archive.is/p42FO

>SEATTLE – Sixteen years after federal prosecutor Thomas Wales was shot to death in his Seattle home, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said Wednesday the unsolved case remains a top priority of the Justice Department.

>Rosenstein joined other federal and local law enforcement officials in a conference room named for Wales to plead for anyone with knowledge about the killing to come forward. Several big-name law firms and some of Wales’ former colleagues said they were increasing the reward for information to $1.5 million.

>“It is not acceptable for Tom’s family, friends and colleagues to remain in a state of uncertainty about how he died,” Rosenstein said. “It is not acceptable that his killer remains unpunished.”

>Wales, an 18-year veteran of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Seattle and president of the gun-control group Washington CeaseFire, was shot through a window as he worked in his basement the night of Oct. 11, 2001. The killing happened at a time when authorities were focused on the terrorist attacks of a month earlier

its a great start, but

>whites will be a minority in 5 years
>maybe 15 years if we magically deported all the illegal aliens in an instant

He says what will get him the best reaction from the people he's in the room with. There's no such thing as a Far Right Trump, or a Bipartisan Trump, or a Neocon Trump, because his loyalty lies with no one. His priority isn't pushing for policies, he wants to be in the news and participate in photo ops. That's why he has such a tendency to endorse leftist positions when he's around them, and endorse far right positions when he's in the room with, say, Stephen Miller. It's a businessman's mentality, and anyone who tries to dissect it as more than that is running a fool's errand.

I hate this. You're right though, they work.

Also might want to look into 80% frames. The ones for Glocks are all based around Gen 3 components.

They're coming out with G26 and G43 sized frames in addition to 19/23 and 17/22.

>taking our guns

Fuck off retard, Trump isn't taking anyone's guns if he wants to win another election.

How much further do you need to be pushed towards the edge by leftists before you wake up and realize this larp won't save you from falling?

>in exchange for DACA
Great so we lose demographics and become Brazil anyway. MAGA!

kek
how much do you weigh?

>that hand rubbing by Feinstein

god dam what an evil old cunt

Exactly what action has he purposed on 2A? Aside from ending gun free zones and looking into bump stocks, what has be said?

t. russiabot shill using a proxy
SAGE

The (((bogeyman))) is way bigger than we anticipated. I don't think we stand a chance. I don't think we ever did.
How much do we actually know about the enemy. We can only speculate, but judging from their political, cultural and economical influence throughout history which is even worse today, they are pretty much already owners of the entire world. The powerful and rich only get more powerful and richer with time, there is no way to hurt them at this point.
I think this is it guys.

That's all well and good but if he talks about gun control like a cuck then he'll lose a significant portion of his base and can kiss a second term goodbye.

I gotta say, I'm coming to love that Trump is the president of the US. Yeah, he's a piece of shit who stands against basically all my ideals, but he's useless enough to be absolutely unable to get anything done, and he's thoroughly trolling the wastes of oxygen of the web. He's alright in my book.

Hell, if he doesn't flip flop on that gun confiscation line (he will lol), I swear I'll ask my uncle to vote for him in 2020.

Yeah. Trumps outsmarted the dems everystep of the way. This gun shit? Taking the wind out of the sails for them and playing the same game they are by dragging shit out til midterms are done. Problem is, dems jump from sinking ship to sinking ship.

Go shove a rake up your ass, leaf

Precisely. Ignore the concern posting and make this known. The opposition is becoming desperate...you can feel it in their words. Outwardly they may mock but inside they are crumbling.

I'd shove an AR-15, but it got confiscated :(
I hope you get to keep yours, kek.

He's not gonna make a hard push for any anti-2A or pro-2A policies because his opinions fluctuate too rapidly and he can't hold a real stance on any issues aside from ones that personally involve him. You have nothing to worry about.

For what? Wanting to get stuff done?

f-f-fuck off

Pls leave your r*did cancer where you found it.

What, you don't like being reminded you share your blind fandom with the most retarded group of subhumans on the Internet?
Well, I guess that's understandable.