New Game!!

Aoba chan was made for ________________

Apparently to star in an underwhelming second series with no noteworthy fanservice of her, only of big girls.

Yun!

BBC

being the worst employee

Please spoiler this in future, you nearly gave me a heart attack.

Sorry, I fixed it.

anal

anal fisting

anilingus

Hugging

Yun forever!

Pleasing our great chairman

I'm literally still angry at Momo and Tsubame. I just listened to the last episode, I couldn't even watch it. I'm so sad that New Game is dead. When does Tsubame's internship end so she can fuck off already? I'm getting really worried that I'm just gonna have to listen to the rest of the season and not even be able to watch it. Jesus Christ, how did the author come up with two characters who could just ruin everything like that? What on Earth was he thinking? It's just such a damn shame that he killed New Game like that.

And yes, I know, Tsubame was barely even in the last episode, but she still pissed me off. Even when she wasn't there, I was on the edge of my fucking seat and angry just anticipating her appearance. Fuck, I'm disappointed. I only watched like a total of five minutes of the whole episode. Just the mention of those two whores triggers me. I am literally taking cover and screaming out loud right now, literally.

Intense bullying.

only true answer

I still think they should have called season 2 New Game +.

You're still wrong.

It should be Newer Game.

Yun is cute and she's not fat at all.

What kind of candy is this?

That's condom for shotas.

Lesbian candy.

Chinese gentlemen.

What about chinese gentlewomen?

She's really beautiful, Sup Forums!

Hifumi.

There aren't that many high ranking women in the Chinese communist party.

New Game has proven that Sup Forums is the absolute worst place to discuss anime

Go eat a nuclear dick you chink fucks.

Yun is my wife

Having a loving relationship with Chairman Mao.

sex with me, her husband.

A zero calories candy.

I didn't know Hazime was posting on Sup Forums.

This new pasta is retarded.

laxative

Hand holding

My beautiful wife Yun is very cute!

Which newgame would you want to shit on your dick during anal? Aside from Aoba, of course.

How could she leave Aoba behind? Absolutely heartless.

Nene's programing skills are getting more and more amazing!

dying alone in an apartment she rents, never having felt the embrace of a lover, never having experienced love as a mother, never having amounted to anything other than making money for investors in her company.

Nene

Does that guarantee third season called Newest Game?

I like girls who can't run fast, if you know what I mean.

I know you're jokingly posting that as a pasta but I wasn't joking when I wrote that. I am STILL mad. I think I'll try watching at least ten minutes of the next episode though, wish me luck.

I didn't want to have to do this, Yun.. but Yunposting has gotten out of control!

Post a photo of you and your "wife", please.

What is this yunposting meme? A yunposter has literally never even been mean to me, they seem alright. The real problem is narushitters.

>implying Yunposting is a problem

quality post

It's a problem the same way Yun's eating habits are a problem.

I have pity for your autism, but good luck anyway.

Indeed. An imaginary problem.

Shut the fuck up Yun has been diligently watching her calorie intake you fucker.

True, it's something completely different that she takes in a lot that you should be worried about. it's my dick

You don't even have a dick.

I have no autism, I am incredibly sociable and cool in real life, I promise you. I just can't watch my Nene being put down like that and just taking it from some bitch. Nene is such a sweet girl and she doesn't deserve to be around such a mean person like Naru. It all just makes me so sad and angry. It's like watching webms of ISIS torture videos or niggers mugging people. Yes, it's "shocking," but the political and moral implications are honestly even more disturbing. When something is not right, my sense of justice will not allow me to take it. It's not like torture as if someone got impaled by a tree during a hurricane or something. That is sad, and terrible, but not infuriating or morally disturbing in the slightest since Mother Nature is not a person. However, seeing atrocities like torture take place though is disturbing in every possible moral way.

For reference, seeing tensions in the workplace rise because the deadline is coming up and seeing them all get tired and anxious is sad, but expected and normal. Naru, however, is morally wrong, and the fact that this badness's target is Nene makes it about 1000x worse since Nene is very special to me, personally.

>Aoba
/3/ /ic/
>Hifumi
/an/ /r9k/ /cgl/
>Yun
/cgl/
>Hajime
/m/
>Nene
Sup Forums
>Ahagon
/k/
>Kou
/vr/
>Rin
/u/
>Momo
/ck/
>Tsubie
Sup Forums
>Hazuki
/s/
>Christina
/biz/
>Hotaru
/trv/

Is that correct?

Dude, you just keep producing more copypasta material.

look at this nerd

>tfw I wanted it to be a cool and concise retort but it ended up being another wall of text

Why does this keep happening to me

autism

Look on the bright side, you are so fucking hopelessly autistic that you would fit into the show pretty well.

Hazuki would be /u/ or /c/.

>Tsubie
>>Sup Forums
explain

>Hotaru not /cm/

honestly I can barely write up to a few sentences when I'm posting, your walls of text are admirable.

>nenefags

Who's Sup Forums?

he's probably got 1 dick and 2 balls too many to fit in.

>I am incredibly sociable and cool in real life, I promise you

Would you eat an obviously tampered with, unwrapped candy if it was given to you by a cute enough girl?

Underrated

>Quality anime discussion

I want to have foursome sex with Yun and her siblings.

Shouldn't Nene and Hajime be on Sup Forums, too?

This. What happened to the well animated lewd bits?

>Aoba can't keep up with an actual lardo
How weak is this devil?

Please don't talk about my wife like that.

Hard candy

>lardo
Strange way to describe a cute, easy to manhandle girl.

please no

>I have no autism

I want to cum inside PECO

Who is this titty dork and why is she mimicking Yun

Behead those who insult Yun!

Yeah, she hates her job.

This reminds me of the time Kebinu produced a three-paragraph invective-choked ragepost after being trolled, and started it with "Holy shit you are the worst troll ever."

S&M play with Hifumi

Twintails are fucking disgusting

butt stuffing

Zedong.

Nenetards are the most powerful race on the planet