Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CmaFSreD1kw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=nzqsu1izXIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_(miniseries)
streamable.com/sismn
youtube.com/watch?v=on4Y43WPXXA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib_6hWIeFxU
watchman.org/articles/cults-alternative-religions/david-koreshs-seven-seals-teaching/
youtube.com/watch?v=CmaFSreD1kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S for sage

press S to spit

The Facebook comments were great.

S

RIP Ruby Ridge and Waco. Your bravery will not be forgotten.

Link?

>Muhammad level Pedophile
>Shoots at the cops
DAVID KORESH DINDU NUFFIN

S For Janet Reno. Almost lived to see Trump as president.

Are they trying to start a civil war II?

Kek
>inb4 using kikebook

SS

Wow, fuck the atf. They murdered 70 Americans including children

This

S

what the fuck did they expect would happen when posted that?
koresh did nothing wrong

Not mentioning 2 of the agents killed were personal body guards for Bill 'lemme fuck your holes with a cigar' Clinton's when he was Arkansas governor.
S
Look it up fagits...bunch of kids on this site.

s

It's not about David Karesh. I'm not saying he wasn't doing anything wrong. But the reasons they originally came after him we're inexcusable. It's about agency failures that lead to massive deaths for without due process.

82 AMERICAN CITIZENS EXECUTED WITH NO DUE PROCESS

Kek. Believes that even after the whore admitted years later she was coerced by agents to say she was molested.
GITDN are rife in this thread.
Anyone on this site over 35 knows what happened or is a GITDN

Call me a newfag but can you remind me what GITND means? Thanks friendo

S

lol real brave to unnecessarily ambush a shoot up a compound of 100 women and children when you only have a warrant for one person and could have picked him up jogging any day of the week.

For ATF to make statement like that shows they've learned nothing and need to go gogo.
But hey the more we're all talking about this the better it is for us

>Family style barbecues

Fuckin lost my shit. JT bringing the bantz.

>Vince Foster "The FBI lied to me"
what he mean by this

S

>GITDN
Glow in the dark niggers

S

im losing patience boys

Baaahahahaha! I actually LOL'd over that one. Way better than just CIA niggers lmfao

S

S

S

Watch the new Waco mini series if you haven't already. Really shows how evil the government is.

S

Fuck Hillary, Fuck Janet Reno.

Looks like the ATF still needs to be wiped from the face of the earth.

Jonathan with the savage bantz

S

You got any more of that?

I'm black, and that was boss as fuck.

Imagine fighting to preserve this? hahahaha
white genocide can't some soon enough, fuck the U.S and Israel

The disbelief when he shakes her hands loose, so she makes it even more obvious by opening up.
#Wall'd

Yes. The deep state is impotent while DJT is in the whitehouse. They are desperate to get more dems in congress which would give (((them))) the ability to declare war.
They will resort to anything trying to destroy America, even killing children.

He fucked kids but you guys are supporting pedos a lot lately so I'm not surprised

>Jew detects religious leader who isn't totally Jewed
>immediately smear him as pedophile
everytime. why project so much, jew? You glow in the dark.

Dr. William Pierce on Waco (start here for brief introduction)
youtu.be/CmaFSreD1kw
Waco: A New Revelation Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
Alex Jones rebuilding the Branch Davidian's church in Waco
youtube.com/watch?v=nzqsu1izXIA
New miniseries on TV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_(miniseries)
streamable.com/sismn
David Koresh Complete Available Discography
youtube.com/watch?v=on4Y43WPXXA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m44s
Bible Study with David Koresh
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib_6hWIeFxU
David's interpretation of the Seven Seals of Revelation
watchman.org/articles/cults-alternative-religions/david-koreshs-seven-seals-teaching/

Gotta love how they act like this was so horrible but make off color jokes about it too.

Koresh and his fellow pedophiles lit that fire and everybody knows it.
FFS they have recorded audio from inside the compound on a bug they placed that you can hear them setting up the blaze.

Those kids were shot in the back of the head execution style before they were burnt.
>BUT THAT IS THE ATF AND FBIS ASSESSEMENT HURR DUU I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT OVERSIGHT IS AND ALSO THINK THAT CONSPIRACIES INVOLVING MORE THAN 3 PEOPLE ARE POSSIBLE TO KEEP UNDER WRAPS HURRRRRR

I swear you gullible idiots will believe fucking anything.
The amount of people that would have to have been included to frame them and carry it out is staggering.

And most importantly, WHY?
Why the fuck would they give a shit about some hick harem running fucks in Texas?

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and /thread my own post in this propaganda thread.

>Armed invasion of the compound (while kids were there) with invited news media to film it rather than two agents arresting him at a gas station ...had the authorities done it that way NONE of this would have happened - end of story...I live about 45 minutes from the site.

>Why the fuck would they give a shit about some hick harem running fucks in Texas?

Testing the waters.

The government wanted to see if they could get away with murdering their own citizens in the public eye. And guess what? They did.

Watching the finale of the paramount miniseries now. It's been pretty fair to the BD, really paints the Gov as the bad guys.

They got tipped off that they were in the area by a lost patrol car you dumbass. From that point on there was no peaceful way of resolving it. Because those people were fucking crazy zealots who thought Koresh was a messiah and let him and his friends fuck their children on the regular because they were told it was god's will, oh and also they were manufacturing illegal firearms, lets not forget that.
And lets not forget, the compound shot first.

Do you know why they call them compounds?
Because they rarely leave you dunce.
Koresh was the messiah, he had no reason to leave, he could just ask one of his child brides mothers to go to the store.

There is no version of this where these crazies were in the right.
Yeah, it sucks that kids died. But there is ZERO evidence that the FBI did anything wrong procedurally. And TONS of evidence to support that Koresh lit that fire and they shot the kids before they were burned alive. One final kindness after a lifetime of torture.

t. guy who grew up in a compound of seventh day adventists and was ritualistically abused for nearly 2 decades by sick fucks just like these cunts. I would have welcomed burning to death to escape that life. I sometimes wish I had. SO FUCK YOU.

Do you have even the slightest idea of how much review was done on the procedures used by the GOV after this happened?

And remind me, who went to jail?
That is right, fucking nobody because they did not murder children you delusionally paranoid retard.

> gov commits massacre
> gov reviews case
> no one in gov gets punished
> it’s all ok now

Oh ok cool business as usual :DDD

>The people who review the government's actions are the same people who supposedly tried to murder their own citizens for no reason whatsoever.
You are an idiot.
Bill Clinton couldn't get his dick sucked without the world finding out.
You think they are capable of pulling off the murder of that many people, while cameras were filming 24/7, that would involve at LEAST 200 people for what you are talking about in terms of how many people would have to be in on it.

Use logic.

The government does terrible shit all the time.

Do you know why they never go to jail?

Because they get to decide whether they're guilty or not.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I know they do terrible shit all the time.
I am not contesting that. But they tend to only do that type of shit abroad, not domestically.
I am saying that in this particular instance, they were not wrong.
They didn't murder those kids. There is no evidence to prove that whatsoever.
And Koresh was a child raping faggot who managed to convince a bunch of retarded mid westerners to think he was the second coming.

Like I said a couple posts back, I've been where those kids were, death would have been a release.

>But they tend to only do that type of shit abroad, not domestically

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 come to mind.

S

S

>I know they do terrible shit all the time
>But it was ok this time
Are you retarded?

Did you even read my post?
>I am saying that in this particular instance, they were not wrong.
Meaning that they did not murder children you dolt.
>2 more gigantic conspiracies our obviously fully capable and competent government has pulled off.
If they can handle their conspiracies this well, then why is everyone so concerned about them running healthcare?

t. ATF fag

So you are a retard who apparently thinks its ok for the government to murder children

#woke #whitewakanda

t. sovereign citizen fag
Go jerk off with the other libertarians.

>hehehe i am trolling you so good ehehee
0/10

>opens mouth
>instantly gets it smacked shut
>h-huu h-huu p-p-pe-pedoos huu huu

Reminder: All leftists objectively support pedos when they support faggotry. End of discussion.

>If you call /ourpedos/ pedos then you are obviously a leftist, and therefore yourself a pedo lover.
Wew lad.

s

>If they can handle their conspiracies this well, then why is everyone so concerned about them running healthcare?

That is the most incoherent analogy I've ever heard.

But you're a shill, so it's to be expected.

S

>youtu.be/CmaFSreD1kw
God bless Dr. Pierce, RIP

or what, you're going to storm my place with tear gas and pyrotechnics?

just whine somewhere else please

Prepping the bulls.
It is like when they pump MLK at people.

Very sorry to hear that user. The world is a better place without Koresh.

Spam
Sage
>History is always written by the victors

Channel it into educating others for now.

>they did not murder children.
Wew lad this is a serious level of disinfo. I hope you're getting paid well.

>Calls them libertarians as opposed to lolbertarians
>Attaching no pics to his cancerous posts
>Hurr Durr
>Actually defending the ATF
Nigger you're glowing

Checked
>t. guy who grew up in a compound of seventh day adventists and was ritualistically abused for nearly 2 decades by sick fucks just like these cunts. I would have welcomed burning to death to escape that life. I sometimes wish I had. SO FUCK YOU.

>Sup Forums supports literal pedo like koresh
>Sup Forums doesnt support pedo like pedosta

t. guy who grew up in a compound of seventh day adventists and was ritualistically abused for nearly 2 decades by sick fucks just like these cunts. I would have welcomed burning to death to escape that life. I sometimes wish I had. SO FUCK YOU.

>grew up in a jew church
>gets abused
like clockwork

What evidence besides burned bodies and burned anything do you have that suggests koresh to be a pedophile?

Total waste of trips. This isnt a new debate. People have disagreed about this case since it happened. We come here to speak freely. Peolle are allowed to disagree. Just because they do, doesn't make them a shill. If you can't counter his argument then why say anything? This isn't 3rd grade.

>retarded mid westerners
>Like I said a couple posts back, I've been where those kids were
LMAO FORGET THIS DUMB SHIT IT'S A RETARDED ASS RAPED DUMB FUCK MIDWESTERNER WHO STILL CAN'T SEE HIS ANUS IS SO GAPED

LEGAL IN THE STATE OF TEXAS

You've been lied to my friend. They needed to demonize them somehow, go figure you believe it!

>Conway Le Bleu
>A more turbomutt name you could not find
>Mfw

let us know when the gov burns podesta alive as he screams, then claims he shoved an m80 up his own ass, while a hundred witnesses say otherwise, PLEASE, SOON

>dumbshit says he was ass raped for 2 decades
>said he wishes he was burned alive
>says the gov did no wrong
>burning the ass raped alive
mystery solved

>Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives raids compound because hes a pedo

Unironically this

>The government wanted to see if they could get away with murdering their own citizens in the public eye. And guess what? They did.

*Blocks your path*

burn them alive
i'm very nervous and shake like a leaf now

>gov notices an anti government group
>gov has a raging bitch fit
>idiots suck down gov pravda
>gov murders them all
sheep beg for another shearing
jews sell more wool

S
youtube.com/watch?v=CmaFSreD1kw