Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

Does anyone unironically like the story/writing so far?

I decided to change sides and I'm rooting for Charioce now. I hope he will destroy Bahamut, die in the proccess, and be remembered as hero.

Wait so how will his weapon kill Bahamut again? It looked weak compared to Bahamut from the showing we got.

I really hope they shoot him expecting Bahamut to die but he just brushes it off like nothing. The look of despair on everyones face would be priceless. Gods, Demons, Cheerios and Jannu.

Realistically it shouldn't be able to kill Bahamut and I can see some sort of Amira-Favaro thing happening again or something.

Best ending would be Bahamut fucks over all of humanity, goes down to Hell and fucks over all the demons and then goes to Heaven and fucks over all the gods. Then we just get an after credits scene of Bahamut telling mini Bahamut's about the world before.

>Wait so how will his weapon kill Bahamut again? It looked weak compared to Bahamut from the showing we got.
>He thinks it was Dromos' full power.

Yes. I like it just a tiny bit more than the first season even.
Cheerios x Nina is cute amd best end and I dont care what anyone says.

Ugly fujoshi do.

Reatard.

In all of their lore Bahamut is eternal unkillable shitter. There is exactly 0% they will be able to actually kill him. Most realistic outcome is that Martrinet trolled charioce with that book and they are actually going to release him again.

What does the lore say about times before gods, demons and humans, from which Dromos supposedly come from?

That was only a hand, Dromos is probably a Bahamut sized humanoid golem.

>Charioce put his hand inside the control panel, a hand showed up
>Charioce put his dick inside, a dick shows up and he proceeds to buttfuck Bahamut

The art and color looks good most of the time, the characters are solid, the plot/setting is relatively unique and interesting, and some of the cinematography is good as well. Some genuine talent got to flex itself in this anime. However the writing, in regards to the plot developments and character developments, is extremely weak. Ashame.

>Wait so how will his weapon kill Bahamut again?

With the power of bad writing.

>unironically

Why would Bahamut follow them to the laser hand again?

The only reason I keep watching is Jeanne and Slutty Angels.

Do you actually think Favaro would approve Cherios fucking his waifu in front of the whole world?

I unironically like it better than the first season but I can also see why people hate it. Its not perfect but somehow I ended up invested in this gay hitler x dragon shit. I think it was the dancing.

They have Bahamut snacks, he will follow them.

Amira is dead.

Yes. Nu-Sup Forums is full of SJWs due to the normiefication of anime, and they have hated the show since the beginning because the fascist character is winning. Charioce is basically a Lelouche clone, so I expect Code Geass S3 discussion to be a shitshow, for the wrong reason.

If Sup Forums was overran with SJWs as you say they'd be praising the shitty romance to hell and back.

He's nowhere nearly as entertaining to watch as Lelouch.

>Charioce is basically a Lelouche clone
Fucking no. He had potential to be one, but they made him pretty much throne-sitting one-face-making fuccboi.

The "I hate the romance" excuse is a farce. SJWs have been constantly in the threads attacking the show since before the romance started. They hate Cheerios and everything to do with Cheerios, and that is why they hate the show.

>Becomes powerful due to a secret power (Geass/green magic) but the power has a limitation
>Out-keikaku's everyone due to their arrogance
>Indirectly responsible for massacring rebellious innocents
>Sets himself up as the "villain" to unite everyone in the end.
How is he not similar to Lelouch?

I wish the whole thing played out more like
>Kaisar: Please stop! I carry the responsibility! There's no need to go to war!
>Jeanne: No, you piece of shit.

Yes, it's been great so far. I'm hoping Jean doesn't wind up being useless again. She's been through so much

I feel like we are this close to equating Charioce support to Trump. And if that annoying orange shows up in my conversations about mongolian cave paintings, I'll quit.

Charioce is just like Trump, actually.
>Starts off big with extensive potential
>Doesn't live up to the hype, devolves into a suitor for a retard

>I feel like we are this close to equating Charioce support to Trump. And if that annoying orange shows up in my conversations about mongolian cave paintings, I'll quit.
You are the only one bringing Trump into this conversation. Kill yourself SJW. The world doesn't revolve around him.

>I feel like we are this close to equating Charioce support to Trump
Well both are literally Hitler so they must be the same person after all.

Somewhat right but the writing was bad and much potential wasted. Still a cheriousfag though.
I'm scared of the future.

I very much like the fantasy setting and the animation. The writing is pretty mundane though.

Since bloumpf is literally hitler and charioce too is literally hitler it doesn't take a particularly bright mind to combine the two after several episodes worth of intense brain activity prompting a swift and violent tubmlrist action. On Sup Forums of all places.

The fuck happening with the thread?

Same. A proper adventure arc in place of the prison/heaven arc would have been much better. They could return to the capital at the end.

I actually don't mind if Cheerios is killed though. He's autistically dedicated to his one goal of killing of Bahamut. His goal turned almost the whole world against him already, and if that goal kills him, I don't think there's a reason to be upset.

First VS thread?

It's as garbage as any thread we've had before

First in a month or so. But didnt expect this shit at 39 posts.
Man,aint this some shit. I guess out of the airing thread shit gonna be always like this.

Nice digits.

God what I wouldn't give to just have these two back, going on adventures with Kaisar in hot pursuit.
It had such an innocent Loony Tunes quality about it. Why can't we have that instead of these spineless dragon bitch adventures?

>bahamut returns to fuck shit up
I didnt expect this, thought they would go with cheerios being bad but redeemed in a different way.Alessand fucked up real good then, what a sorry ass.

>I didnt expect this
>Bahamut is Cygames mascot
>series literally called Rage of Bahamut
>not expecting Bahamut to return

>alessand
A total loser. Could have at least joined the onyx and redeem himself but nope. His last hope for salvation is merciful death by pic related.

At the very most I just expect it to remain in the background poisoning the world slowly.Pretty dumb of me for sure.
Death by demon sex? Too bad even cerberus just sees him as another customer. I kinda pity him now.

Lelouch: had his memory wiped and sent far away from home, accidentally gains powers that let him utilize his brilliant mind, has to start from scratch to achieve his goal
Chris: a son of a whore brought from who knows where just for the sole purpose of becoming a king, has all tools given to him from the beginning, is supposed to do what Jiji-san and Onyxbro pretty much established in their plan, was supposed to be a loyal marionette but he has shown ability to think and take action on his own

Lelouch: a cunning and extremely smart young man, who wins against his enemies using elaborate, multilayered plans, a master of diplomacy and psychology, manipulator of highest calibre
Chris: autistic and selfish, wins only because his enemies are fucking idiots, his life motto and strategy is "kill'em all"

Lelouch: creates a symbol of hope and perseverance , Zero, that will be celebrated for a long time after his supposed death
Charioce: creates a robot arm that's supposed to kill a being as old as time and capable of wiping entire planet

I feel like writing a character as terrible as Alessand is an exploit in itself

Fug, this was supposed to be an answer to

Another one onto the dindu nuthin collage.

I like that smirk on his face after he slides down
>Yep, I'm fucking loser.

I like it, though I will also admit that it's a huge mess.

Still, I generally like the characters, and the story is picking up from the lull in previous episodes.

Not the best, but not the worst either. Though honestly I would have watched it for the style/character designs alone, this series still looks great.

He's just lying to himself at this point, that breakdown in the alley seems to convey very well that he knew how much he'd fucked up, as does the flashback in that very scene.

Honestly I didn't expect him to even show up to work though, considering how much of a coward he is, I figure he wouldn't be able to handle being the captain, especially when he's marching against Jeanne herself.

A true trust fund babby until the gruesome end

He's going to hang himself, he's Judas of the story.

Nah, he'll be killed by his waifu as cathartic justice dictates.

If he was going to hang himself he probably would have done it by now. At this point he's either going to be killed by Jeanne or by Azazel, there's also a very small chance that he'll kill himself after maybe seeing that Dias had also left him, or maybe when the normal knight forces get decimated so he isn't captured/tortured.

Nothing because the writers for this show pulled this thing out of their ass.

Will you eat my shit if I put sprinkles on it?

Why would we know that? If was before even the gods and demons, it makes sense that there'd be pretty much no information on the subject.

I would serve in Jeanne's army in the hopes of someday I get to marry her.

Then I realise I'm setting myself into the exact same situation as Alessandro, with the exactly the same motivations ;_;

why is this outfit allowed

Angels always have extremely slutty clothes.

> Then I realise I'm setting myself into the exact same situation as Alessandro, with the exactly the same motivations ;_;

If you're love for Jeanne was pure you wouldn't kill her child to impress some raccoon faced knight dude.

The gods have no sense of shame.

So are we supposed to be siding with Chariot now?

Because the authors don't care enough about Jeanne to give her good loking outfits.

Eh, Bahamut would have been released by now no matter what anyone did, all Nina and Favaro can do now is follow the one guy who has even the slightest chance of destroying it.

They don't really have any other options.

>now

>raccoon faced
The device sucking out their life force is quite an asshole comedian.You get all the cancer and a fucking raccoon face to boot.

I'm siding with Bahamut and Lucifer.

>If you're love for Jeanne was pure you wouldn't kill her child
Well. Some animals kill the kid to make the mother go into baby making mode faster.

Alessandro technically is on the right track , sort of...

Better than 1st season for sure. Even if I don't care much for new characters, all the events feel more connected and old cast was given a decent amount of screen time and relevance.

Haven't watched 22 yet but I'd expect Cheerios to end like Lelouch of S2

At least he already killed El Mugaro so you're very unlikely to go murder her kid for glory

Well unless Michael still has some more angel spooge out there

I get the feeling that their raccoon faces may just be war paint shit, it'd be pretty fucking weird otherwise for it to be shaped like that.

That's my point, dummy. Saying that
>There is exactly 0% they will be able to actually kill him
is pretty silly if they are pulling Dromos out of their asses.

>Better than 1st season for sure.
Wat... Season 2 was nothing but asspulls.

Suddenly the Humans make asspulls and own the demons who they had feared for an eternity.
Suddenly they turn on the angels who they had served for an eternity.
Suddenly they pull a giant hand out of their ass, and owns everybody and make the angels fear them like Bahamut itself.

I feel like messing with the subs, any ideas?

I was only commenting to say that it makes sense that they don't have info on shit before the gods and demons even existed.

Who knows honestly, maybe those ancients nuked themselves to extinction with their crazy powers. At this point I doubt the show will really bother telling us, Dromos is just ancient tech shit and that's apparently all we need to know.

so it's all thanks to the power that is as powerful as Bahamut. It's not like s1 explained what Bahamut was, it's just a force that is there to create universal crisis.

That's kinda suspicious, don't you think? Why would he say that? And specifically to Favaro?

Because he's an old man, and Favaro isn't?

Hmmmm.....

Which is why it's very unlikely things are going to according to Cheerios plan. For many levels both on meta level and in universe:
From a narrative perspective it makes for a very dull and predictable spectacle Two episodes for Cheerios dragging his ass to the canon, mounting the cannon, shooting the canon and that's it. Boring. There is no doubt going to be another toss up, like Mugaro being the one to actually seal Bahamut away. Cheerios as a character is also already stale enough, he needs some real struggle, failure, anything different from the past 22 episodes. Nobody cares about a boring Stu with barely anything going on for him marching to victory. That's just character wank. Same as having that OC Garsy Stu kill the symbol of the franchise with powers that were pulled out of the writer's ass for this season specifically. It doesn't work, if the magic was established in the lore or in genesis but not in this case, it just feel like a cheap asspull for the sake of Cheerio getting glory he doesn't really deserves because he's a flat piece of shit character.

From the in-universe perspective the plan is simply too stupid to work. It doesn't deserve to work for how stupid it is. The logistics of that plan are beyond retarded and if the writers bend the universe laws more to accomodate for I don't think I'll be able to stomach it. Just basing a plan of Martinet's information is already bad enough. But expecting Bahamut to to follow them and leading it to the capitol is ridiculous. He deserves to fail for that alone. Bahamut doesn't listen to anybody, it just sits still destroys everything around him. If they on top of everything rewrite Bahamut himself to go along with Cheerios plan it's gonna be some major B-fucking-S.

The writing is just garbage. It's all over the place.

Kinda sucks though, because the character designs are pretty great. They should have just sticked to a simple story like the first series had.

Where is the lie though?

I think it's not about lying, but about ignoring the fact that all that happened because of Charioce's actions or lack thereof.

I mean those fake subs are pretty much accurate.

I wonder if there is a backup plan beyond the usual Angels/Demons/Saint banding together to seal away Bahamut.

Charioce has a backup-plan, right? RIGHT?
He's not just going to kill himself to take a shot at Bahamut, and hope it kills Bahamut, right?
What if it survives the shot?
Then Charioce died for that shot, and the rest is left with the mess of cleaning up the shit he brought forth?

That would be so fucking rage enducing. Especially after he killed a ton of Demons and Angels.
And then freed Bahamut so he makes it an even harder task for the few who are left. Holy fuck I would feel so trolled if I was Gabriel or Lucifer.

First half was decent not amazing but it was good.

Second half is just shit. It was obvious from the get go that Cheerios was a decent person and did not need explained, however now what needs explained is why Cheerios did not feel like telling anyone he wanted to kill Bahamut. Everyone would rally around him and would openly want war with Angels if it came to it. Also why they tried to say Cheerios did not want Mugaro dead is just mind boggling dumb. Don't try to erase his fucking history for a twist that was obvious from episode 1.

How did I do?

Cheerios is Neutral Good
Lucifer would Neutral Evil
Alessand is just a fuck up neutral

>Everyone would rally around him and would openly want war with Angels if it came to it.
I doubt it.

They have this thing called skepticism, and common sense.
Like how fucked would you be if his plan doesn't work? Would you still support him wholeheartedly and kill a ton of Angels over it?

>Your king that brought demonkind to heel and made life safe and brought you prosperity
>Says Bahamut is going to return and he will defeat him
>Tell the people the angels are standing in the way and that it is either the entire world or heaven

Nope Seig Cheerios

Not bad. I would use characters from Genesis too and make Martinet Chaotic Evil. Current Azazel is Lawful Evil.

> Angels/Demons/Saint banding together to seal away Bahamut.

That wouldn't have worked this time anyway, since pretty much all of the highest ranked angels/demons that WOULD have made the seal died during the last Bahamut incident or the one before that.

> And then freed Bahamut so he makes it an even harder task for the few who are left.

If he hadn't let the seal go then it would have exploded and nuked half the continent.

And if he hadn't been re-enforcing the seal at all I can only assume Bahamut would have shown up much earlier and the angels/demons/humanity would have been just as fucked as before due to the previously stated reason.

In that case you would be a liar. That could work I guess.
The truth is he is going to wake up Bahamut, and he has no idea if he can even kill it.
And he has no backup plan other than having you and the rest deal with the mess after he had his shot.

Cheerios and Nina should be in it at all. They exist in a self absorbed bubble entirely sepparate from any scope of values.

>Cheerios is Neutral Good
Fucking no. Chaotic good at best, and that's if I'm being generous.
Lucifer is true Neutral.

>Current Azazel is Lawful Evil.
Only from yor human perspective, in broader context he's removing evil in the shape of rapists and slavers from the world so Chaotic Neutral.

>If he hadn't let the seal go then it would have exploded and nuked half the continent.
Did I miss something from the anime? Where is this explained?