Hi, CNN here. In one sentence, can you tell us what you think of our network? Any changes you would make?

Hi, CNN here. In one sentence, can you tell us what you think of our network? Any changes you would make?

kill yourself
film it

I would support your sponsors to witness this.

not helpful. now I see why this place has such a bad reputation.

Journalism requires significant integrity.

Sage

I like turtles

Buy a gun. Tomorrow. You reading this message. If you are not a felon go buy a gun. It is your right as a law abiding citizen to protect yourself against any criminal. It is illegal to infringe upon the rights given to us through the constitution. A criminal attacked this innocent child with a gun and our police officers did nothing to save 17 innocent childrens lives. Police are not protecting us anymore. Criminals are attacking America and we must stop them

Best of the big 3

Thank you

We are coming for you. Even if you start apologizing now its wont stop us.

You are marked men women and xirs.

I have reported your IP to the site administrator. This behavior will not be tolerated.

Give us the addresses of all of your employees and employers so we can hunt you all down. That'd be a nice start, sweetheart.

Female news anchors should wear hijabs to show solidarity against oppression.

>I have reported your IP to the site administrator. This behavior will not be tolerated.
lololol

Remove the bubblegum machines from the CNN Center food court. It usually has hobo jizz on it but little kids who don't know better still get gum out of it.

I have also reported the IP.

I would make your staff more diverse, presently Jews are far too over-represented.

LOLOLOLOL
DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL JEWS DOWN TO THE CHILD, AS WELL AS EVERYONE AS CNN!

This is has to be CNN.
We are 10 minutes in and they have already started to lie

We are working on a new show with a female muslim host. She does wear a hijab but, it doesn't define who she is. We are working to create a more diverse, inclusive lineup.

Never mind that, do you have a copy of the Trump pee pee tape?

We suggest you leave this thread. We have already reported you for your threats.

Random hate/ khazar milker/ soyboy thread now?

Damn that is impressive. I thought it was just mines and stuff.

LOL WHAT DIRECT CREDIBLE THREAT?
THIS IS NORMAL HERE KIKE.

I am unable to comment on that.

Give it all to Andrew Anglin. Let the swastika be your logo.

Those towelheads arent dumb.
Get raped

I have information that proves Trump colluded with Russia beyond any doubt. The picture in my post is just the tip of the iceberg. The rest of it has him dead to rights on treason.

How much money does the CIA pay your company per year? Has it gone up? How many of your hosts are on drugs, including anti-depressants? Also, what % of your workforce are Jews and Democrats? t. Concerned Citizen.

>tfw cnn is a shit
like always

Burn every CNN station to the ground...
Piss on the ashes.

CNN had 3 days pre set for the Port Arthur massacre which means they were complicit and knew clinton's killed all those people too.
CNN could have stopped it, or warned of it and failed.
treason, get a rope.

make it less cucked every morning should start with a montage of Jews getting gassed and the morning show should be "fuhrer and friends" where hitler talks to his general staff about the hot topics of the morning at noon the Daily Shoah will come on. From 3-12 CNNs current shows will come on such as Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon then at 12:00 midnight an intro will play of a nigger getting lynched and the show Mooncricket Comedy will come on hosted by Moonman and Ben Garrison a comedy show where they make fun of niggers and discuss topics such as starting the race war. Then from 2-5 hitler speeches and Nazi marching songs will play till 6:00 when Fuhrer and Friends starts.

What do you think?

>Hi, CNN here. In one sentence, can you tell us what you think of our network
gas the bikes, racer war now
> Any changes you would make?
gas the kikes, race war now

I HOPE EVERY CNN EMPLOYEE GETS CANCER

>oh noes, i have anons IP
well. ima chargiing my lazor

The hatred and bigotry on this board will not be tolerated. You do not represent us good Americans.

I'm saving these pictures to be used in my report.

>can you tell us what you think of our network?
garbage
>Any changes you would make?
fire the jews

SAVE THIS FAG!

I can't wait for CNN to be raided by the marines and to see you treasonous kikes arrested and executed for treason,

is Jake Tapper a pedophile?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

enough about you, what do you think of our network?

Absolutely horrible and deceitful and the closest thing I can imagine to what have brain and ass cancer at the same time.

Take everyone who works for you network out for a nice cruise directly into icebergs.

>Any changes you would make?
>fire the jews
>100% of the staff gone in one day
It needs to be done

What, Fox News?

Admit that you suck so bad that people come HERE for news.

Report me faggot. And while you're at it do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Haha it doesn't understand, soon it will.

>HE DOENST GET IT
YOUR CHILDREN AND YOU DO NOT HAVE A FUTURE.

I'd like to hear CNN comment on this meme.

Is it accurate? Do they think "Affirmative Action" should only apply harm to Whites?

Nothing says Jewish Nepotism and tribalism like this meme. We as Whites need to do the same shit to them, but 10 times harder. Never, ever help a jew in any way. Their motto must be "Is it good for the Jews? Then do it". We need, "Is this decision good for Whites? Then do it".

Well hurry it up then, I haven't got all day.

CNN IS ON THE PROWL
DO NOT POST IN THREAD

Remove it from all Kazarian control.

Fuck you faggot.

Include more sexy feet. Seriously, hire some better broads, have then don zexy strappy shoes and keep panning to their toes in 4K as they read out their deep state shill scripts.

Please read our official response, it explains everything.

Pffft, I'm hiding behind, like, 7 proxies, you glow-in-the-dark faggot, Cooper. And I'm reporting you for reporting.

Hey CNN faggot, I hope you know that you people should be very afraid.

L.O.L.

What does cnn sound like zoe

Don't wait for news to happen, make the news happen - This is CNN

Why does CNN position itself as a tits-forward news organization? It should embrace diverse fetishism and get some more Footsexual content.

>Fire all make broadcast journalists.
>Hire literal foot goddesses in their place

Some of your very real and very gay faggotry may be cured if you follow these steps, Cock Neatly Nestled

Not left enough

Firebomb your HQ
Shoot anyone who makes it out alive
Film it

These pure Caucasian tootsies are driving the keyboard warriors of the Alt-Right crazy!

It's not accurate. I googled a few of these people and if they are jews, they are hiding it.

All news is too flashy and formal. Let your anchors wear comfortable casual clothes and fuck makeup. The faker you look the faker you seem they can be pretty but dont need to alter themselves just to tell us information anymore. Millennials are much more anti materialist and nonconformity. like look at joe rogan, everyone is casual. Its okay to curse here and there, be human. The internet moves to fast for you to try too hard.

I'd like CNN to step back and leave the internet, I understand everything is "digital" now but stop just engaging in social media because you are overstepping your reach and its causes intense tension.

Hey CNN when you gonna cover the literal epidemic of beef curtains ruining vaginas in America? You cannot randomly sample two women and not get a Roastie.

The "innie" labia pussy is endangered by Tinder, the allure of Refugee penis and powerful STDs.

The Alt-Right doesn't exist.

Roastie beef curtains with extra au jus