Does anyone have a problem with the fact that all these characters are a shell of their former DBZ selves in Super?

Does anyone have a problem with the fact that all these characters are a shell of their former DBZ selves in Super?

That first opening of super was fucking shit

Singer sounded like he was gonna fall asleep at any moment

yeah, super is the problem

Toriyama should have left it at Z

most of them were already a shell of their former selves in DBZ

>post 22nd world tournament chiaozu
>post saiyan saga tien
>Z yamcha
>post androids saga piccolo
>post androids saga krillin

This is the New 52 of Dragonball

>Post Dragonball Piccolo

I really wish Piccolo would just channel his evil side and make his papa proud

I always liked Piccolo's very first appearance as an adult the best. I don't know what it is, he just looks incredibly cooler.

It always annoys me how weak Tien and Piccolo became when they were pretty much even with Goku and big players back in the day. Even after all the power ups Piccolo got he still got taken out by some random henchmen in Super.

His fight with 17 was the last good fight we got from Piccolo.

I prefer buff Piccolo. In general I like the angular Cell/Buu era art style the most.

>there are people unironically defending Super

Everytime you think the world can't get any more retarded it always proves you wrong

This is bad, but admittedly nothing new. In Z Yamcha, Krillin, Tien and anyoen who was relevant in the original Dragonball was also a shell of their former selves.

Yeah, the strongest human in the world by far and the reincarnated demon king became just another jobber and a slug man turned nanny.

What do you mean? Look, it's all your favorite childhood characters! And everyone is doing that one thing they used to do that you liked! Look, Goku just did something retarded, haha, remember how stupid Goku was? Nostalgia! And Piccolo just got his arms ripped off again! And again just now! And now! Man, that brings back memories, doesn't it? And Buu- what, you like Frieza better? Well, FUCK Buu then, Frieza it is, for the millionth time! Oh man, the nostalgia!

Did you copy this from r/dbz?

I love it when 16 said "That is not Piccolo." You just knew shit was about to go down.

Goku was a goofy character, but he wasn't a fucking retard like he is in Super. Huge difference.

For better or for worse, Super is trying to strike a balance between DB and DBZ.

Not really. It was like that in the beginning, though. Toriyama pretty much ruined his characters. All he's good for is building up hype for big fights.

Piccolo was never really big on power ups. The spar between him and Gohan shows that he's more adept at techniques and tricks. If they were to get him to use those same skills in battle, then Super would be golden.

no, Super is for dbz faggots (spics and niggers) who can't let go of the franchise and can't be bothered to look for better shows

I didn't have any expectations of this anyway

fpbp

It really was fucking shit. I still hate it.

So this is were all DB secondaries/babies gather, huh!? fucking pathetic. DB had always been goofy, childish and retarded on its own way......and THAT is one of the reasons many still watch it you cockmongler-DBZmuhseriousFightzus-spergmasters!!!!

Fuck you, you're fucking shit
I hope you fall asleep

>Even caring about super
After the BoG and RoF movies the only thing I bothered with was Future Trunks arc, and they managed to fuck it up in the worst way. Ain't given it another chance.

super sucks
prove me wrong

Gohan? More like Chadhan

>Piccolo was never really big on power ups.
He got like 6 in Z

Where can i find the full version of the current opening?