Daily reminder

Daily reminder

That "real map" doesnt look any better for you.

>majority always wins
>so minorities should never have a voice
sound reasoning, I can back it

And Canada's map is what? All pink?

>Leafposting
Daily reminder that leafs are consistently the most retarded people on the interweb

t. ex-leaf, now west coast fag

just make shit up and post it. really activates the ol' almonds

>the left still mad over a year and a quarter later
tell me more, your tears make life worth living.

>Pink
We don't have any "pink" party.
Liberal Party of Canada is Red
Conservative Party of Canada is Blue
New Democratic Party is Orange
Bloc Québécois is another shade of Blue (But they're closer politically to the Liberals)
Green Party is Green (Obviously), and I'm only including them because they have a (singular) seat in parliament.

You can take a leaf out of the pile, but it's still a leaf.

It's all pink mate

With a yellow strip down the back.

Funny how foreigners still are triggered about an election that was almost a year and a half ago in a country they don't even live in.

>pic. related
>it's a franco-canadian

Reminder that there is a good reason why the country is named the United States of America rather than the United People of America.

The adjusted for population looks like a dragon

Good thing we’re a republic and not direct democracy

Is this a wu tang thing? I don't get the relevance. Electoral college says who wins

Justin Trudeau is an odd duck when it comes to that. Yes, he is of French descent, but his father, Pierre Trudeau, is also hated by many French Canadians because of his actions during the October Crisis. However, during Harper's government (I think he still had a minority at the time), Trudeau stated on a talk show that "Harper's Canada was not his Canada and that, depending on how things go, he would support Quebec separating". He likely just said it to play towards the crowd who listens to that talk show, which is his modus operandi, but still. He's a bit all over the place.

The Roman Catholics over here "swing both ways" as well, user. Must be crushed.

Pierre Trudeau was hated by many across Canada not just Quebec.

Meh. I'm of the opinion that a gay couple should be able to lawfully defend their cannabis farm with fully automatic rifles.

Oh, most definitely. He literally flipped off the Prairies and nearly destroyed Alberta's economy.

yeah then remind anyone who shows you this picture that their small congested areas don't matter when we have an electoral college

Not looking for your assent, merely pointing out what's behind the ridiculous behaviour.

Fine, partition the goddamned Union already. We are not nor ever were in this together, high time we recognized it.

Canada is fickle and every province is full of swing voters and the whole countrys election is determined by Ontario and Quebec. Western Canada is a bit more Conservative.

>urban dependents should have opinions
How about no.

Good thing I'm a people now cause I live in fairy tale land

Read the founding documents of the US. How many times does the word "democracy" show up?

i came of age during W and i really find it telling that the left hasn't accepted the last three republican wins.
one of my earliest memories is watching clinton win in 92. we went to a neighbors house. everyone wanted not clinton, but they were more intent on getting hoyer out. they were disappointed, but the heads of household went to work the next day to pay the bills. ho hum.
fast forward eight years after we first elected a known rapist to the highest office, every bleeding cunt is whining about how it wasn't fair.
today, i find it telling that in a (still) majority white country, it's the immigrants, minorities, and women screaming about how important democracy is.
i'm heavily considering cashing out my retirement accounts to go inna woods asap. it's not enough to live on, but it's enough to get me the fuck away.

Is this map meant to convince me that the blues are in the right because they are the majority? The election that decides the outcome of the country should not be dictated by a few major cities.

These cities are places where there is very little intellectual diversity that are living in their own little bubbles and perceive the world in their own way, just as they may claim the rural hicks do.

Have you considered building an Earthship or similar design? It's built into a hill, ideally, with the entire southern face being essentially a greenhouse, with the windows perpendicular to the winter sun in order to maximize passive solar heating. There's a couple who built one in Alberta and they're growing tomatoes in January.

So a rainbow?

Land doesn't vote.

If it means niggers shutting up I'm all for it.

Still missing Yellow, Indigo and Violet.

shut the fuck up you gigantic cock slurping semen sipper

>land owners vs city fags
>rugged vs cosmopolitan

Fucking saved.

>things cant change lmao

>more densly populated areas tend to have higher murder rates
well duh
that and the % of niggers

It's very sobering & poignant.

I laughed way to hard at this

>literally just a count of the number of murders
This is brainlet tier. At least show murders per capita.

>You can take a leaf out of the pile, but it's still a leaf.
lul

>the most densly populated areas have more homicides

Not necessary. This points out the problem by autonomous region. City fags, BTFO, indeed lad.

the most densely populated areas are also full of beaners and niggers. Go figure huh?

then why do libs always target catholics specifically if they're the only denomination that will, only slightly, agree with them

>adjusted for population
Yes because urbanite scum who spend $8 on a latte and blog about DRUMPF for a living should have equal voting power to the coal miner who powers their 10x10 ft $2000 apartment.

Du und Goyim ist nur gut für ficki ficki mit schwarzemensch und scheiße essen. Der schlemiel shegetz und shiksa putz essen neger arse.

>the problem by autonomous region
I have no idea what this phrase means, please explain.

Someone with excess time please do county size blue vs county size red just for further display.

It looks like the German Eagle when you put it like that

You guys have your own country fyi..

>minorities tend to live in cities due to more work opportunities, housing, social security programs
>minorities tend to be poor due to lack of education, toxic culture and overall poor life choices
>poor people are more likely to commit a crime
I was just saying that it's only logical that there are more homicides in a city with 2 million people than a county with less than 10,000 inhabitants.

singapore is pretty dense and they don't murder eachother all day. holland too, but further analysis shows they have just as many school shootings per capita as USA

Isn't Singapore extremely anti-gun? Hmmmmmmm. It's almost like lawful firearm ownership rates don't correlate with the criminal misuse of firearms.

It shows the problem that is relatively isolated, by region. Now, those region do share several characteristics;
>multi-racial
>lower white population
>mostly cities or college towns
>mostly Democrat dominated areas

Eat shit and die, you Untermutt.

This
OP is a stupid fucking leaf

Yes, and there's one more characteristic they share... a higher population. Therefore, showing raw numbers is not illustrative of your point at all, because even if we lived in a completely homogeneous country with identical propensity to murder in every region, the number of murders would /still/ be higher in the cities. A higher population in an area means a higher number of murderers.

But like I said, if the trend persists when you show murders per capita, then you might actually have a point.

whoa, bro, why so mad? no likey bantz, ostrich nigger?

Singapore is a literal police state where you get thrown in jail for littering.

WTF am I looking at? Did you you vomit your tide pod? What a faggot

take out all Hispanic & Black crime in America and we would look like Norway in terms of crime stats. I rest my case.

And chewing gum is banned, lel.

We are not a democracy. Thank God.

>bantz
All you ever did in this thread was shitting it up like the true nigger you are.

I'm not even disagreeing with your point, all I'm saying is your map is shit and doesn't give any evidence of your point. Whoever made that gif should be ashamed, and you should be ashamed for re-posting it.

What the hell is a "sanctuary" city supposed to mean, anyway?

Ex leaf moves to the most liberal state in the world. Gg idiot.

They literaly protect illegal imigrants in that city from deportation.

>to the most collectivist*
FTFY

>here's the map
>now here's a population map
>now here's how the map looks if popular vote mattered
rofl saged

This don't concern you, leaf. Back off.

Whatever keep fighting the good fight i guess.

Why doesn't the federal government force the local governments out of power or something?

(sigh) another one who misses the point...

>when someone shows you this map ---->
>remind them that liberals distort and warp the space around them

tru, thanks op

Hard to miss a human sized target with a point within 150 yards.

oh sweetie, have a great day, my prince.
also, not a nigger, t.spic chick. (^0_o)>

and yet, she still lost

Wow, verizon has really upped their game.

To put them on the plantation and keep the there with the other minorities.

States have some right to not enforce federal laws. Complex history obviously. They can't nullify it, or pass laws against it really, but can pass ordinances for their local agencies against enforcing it. They also can't interfere with the feds enforcing it. Surprised that Mayor saying that ICE was coming isn't charged with something yet.

It's worth noting that the main way they protect illegals is by simply not helping the federal enforcers

The local government doesn't activity defend illegals in that they won't stand in the way of immigration officers - that'd literally be illegal.

They just don't help the federal government. Immigration law is a federal law - It's not the job of local police to enforce it. In a country that wasn't polarised as fuck and people actually trusted each other and had a common sense of objective, It'd be logical for local police to hand over illegals to immigration officers if they found them.

But America isn't one of those countries - and never really has been. Not with this issue mind you, immigration defiance is pretty new, but there is a long history of local governments being at odds with state and federal governments.

Fair enough. Thanks.

If progressives had it there way the cities would all be in charge with everything in between essentially being "client territories." The electoral system exists to make sure that more remote and less densely populated regions still have a voice, and that's why progs hate it so much.

The end game for progs is to have everyone crammed into hive cities where they are dependent on the government for all their needs. That is the utopia that they are "progressing" towards.

fucking preach brother, school these lurkers.

someone remake this with Jeb! winning in the real map.

Chk'd flag realized its a fag. Fucking leaf.

Facts

>Thinks population alone wins elections meme.

Are they bragging that leftists are all crammed into high density cities like cattle?

and this is adjusted to fit my narrative with a little bit of mental gymnastic magic.

Dont they know that if elections were based on population the democratic party would probably split into black party, greens, mexicans, neoliberals, east coast and west coast?

rural and suburban retards

basically violence and crime is overwhelmingly a democrat issue but muh trump muh NRA.

Only if you include Breivik.