Fate/Apocrypha

30 minutes until we see whether they fucked up Dracula.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eaiZIxSVuFI?t=2292
youtu.be/eaiZIxSVuFI?t=2450
twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not much to fuck up, it was a really shitty and contrived fight that made no sense, they have a lot to fix to make it good

This should wrap up Vol 2 shouldn't it?

>muh powerlevels

Rad Vlad better cameo as Sad Vlad dies.

I can't wait to see Karna getting stomped
Yes they should probably even get into some of Vol 3 unless they extend the Vlad fight.
Probably Shirou's backstory flashback

its not even powerlevels, it just makes no sense. Why didn't Jeanne use any of her Holy abilities that we know she can use to one shot Vlad like Shiro did. Why didn't any of the servants use their NPs, there are a lot of problems with the fight

Please keep the clownfucker out of this

VLAD

How much better would Fate Apocrypha if Saint George were the Ruler?

>Why didn't Jeanne use any of her Holy abilities that we know she can use to one shot Vlad like Shiro did.
Because Vlad at the point where he met Shirou was already breaking down both physically and mentally.
Which obviously is a different state from fighting against six servants.
>Why didn't any of the servants use their NPs
The only NPs that would maybe do something against Vlad where Karna's Brahmastra and Vasavi Shakti.
One is a fucking nuke and the other nearly kills himself.
Not exactly the best to use in a teamfight.
Also you need time to activate a Noble Phantasm

>I can't wait to see Karna getting stomped

Here you go:

youtu.be/eaiZIxSVuFI?t=2292
youtu.be/eaiZIxSVuFI?t=2450

The second video has the actual death. The first though has to be seen to be believed.

It wouldn't.
He only exists as a joke character.
Also his skillset is stupid
Martha however would be fun

It’s dumb.

Jeanne uses 5 of her CS to buff Karna, Achilles, Chiron, Atalanta, and Avicebron while the six of them fight vampire Vlad. They plan on keeping him occupied so the sunlight will weaken him, because apparently Karna’s armor doesn’t count. He also isn’t weak to being stabbed through the heart, because that’s the first thing Karna does to him, despite Dracula being killed with a knife to the heart. No one ever uses an actual NP, and Jeanne also never uses the Baptismal Sacrament that she’s fully capable of using despite it rendering Vlad completely helpless the moment Shirou touches him by making it a contest of faith instead of strength, so Shirou takes him down all by himself despite saying that Jeanne’s a far greater saint than he is.

30 minutes until A-1 manages to introduce another plothole.

>Because Vlad at the point where he met Shirou was already breaking down both physically and mentally.
The narration straight up says that it became a contest of faith as soon as Shirou touched Vlad, not of strength. Jeanne has Baptismal Sacraments too, and she just didn't use them for some reason.

>Vlad after the fight with 7 servants is exactly as strong as before the fight
>Let's completly ignore that he took the first opportunity to run and was completly breaking down on his way to the grail
>Karna's armor is the sun

First of all this makes some good points, in addition, Jeanne using her faith would still have done massive damage, there is literally no reason for her not to use it. Also NPs do not take that long, as an example Phoebus Catastrophe was used pretty fucking quickly and could have done some good damage

she didn't use them because Higashide wanted a cool reveal for Shirou not matter how little sense it made

Who's trying to push this as a pasta? I come here once a week for Apoc, how did it end up developing into one from when I mentioned it.

Phoebus Catastrophe would have done jack shit because he can turn into mist.
And Jeanne would have stop defending the servants with her flag to go in against Dracula

>Shirou takes him down all by himself despite saying that Jeanne’s a far greater saint than he is.

Shirou has been working as Executioners for 60 years. It make sense he is much better at vampire killing than Jeanne.

And Jeanne for fap/waifu material as well as Martha

Does Jannu's baptism not work because they both believe in the big G?

>Shirou reveal
The only reason why this Shirou looks like a younger version of Archer is to trick the readers into reading Aposhit.
There's no fucking reason why he need to look like Archer, this is one of the most shitty plot twists I've ever seen.

>Shakespeare uses First Folio on Martha
>plays out her story as people know it
>but then it gets more violent and crazy
>but she's not breaking
>he soon realizes that the real person suffering from his NP is TARASQUE who begs for someone to help him break free of this mad holy woman
>Martha breaks the 4th wall, looks Shakespeare dead in the eye and says
>"Having men crossdress in your plays is obscene."
>"D-d-do unto others-!"
>"EXACTLY!!!"
>Kill Bill Shakespeare

>Jeanne has Baptismal Sacraments too, and she just didn't use them for some reason.
Is Jeanne confirm shit?

3 minutes

he's not a waifu

why is he always hiding his chin

Starting

He looks like Redman and has Shirou's name because they're both JAPANESE. It's pretty racist if you think about it. It's also why Nero and Artoria look the same as they're both "European".

Is the usual place not streaming it today?

10/10. Masterpiece. Would buy all the LNs and the BDs.

Shiro und flashback

RIP Iri

twitch
.tv/skygotv

Nope, that's ur face.

>Shit OP
SHIT OP

starting!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the joke you fucking retard.

He's called Shirou and looks like Shirou to make people think he's Shirou except adopted by Kotomine somehow because AU.

iri

this OP is so bad

More like the third war homunculi girl.

illya

I see no similiarity to previous Fate works

>not matter little sense it made
And that's why it's shit

>Shakes uses First Folio on Martha.
>She can't punch for shit.
>She dies out of shock.

>Amakasu cucked Kerry

That's in the 1930s. That's not Iri.

That's 60 years to early for Kerrytugu.
All Einzbern grails look like that

well yeah, it is shit, Higashide only cares about cool factor, not shit making sense or being good

What would a date with Jeanne be like and are we ever going to actually see Shakespeare fight?

>Who's trying to push this as a pasta?
An Apofag reverse shitposter, he even made an edited screenshot of MAL with a mixed of Sup Forums's legit posts about Aposhit before so he can call anyone who criticize Apocrypha "Fai" boogeyman.

concerned dracula

S E M I R A M I S

Martha is amazing

SAD VLAD

>Shakespear
>fighting

no no no

hey atleast it's bettter than the Naruto and SAO shops

>people trying to make sense out of Apocrypha

S A D

V L A D

Holy FUCK

And fuck you Vlad

I think I'm in love with Assassin, what do?

IT IS TIME

KISAMA

Fuck poor Vlad

Dracula

EVIL CAT WHEN

KYUKETSUKI

This is your King tonight

>a struggle between non-fighters
This would be a joke

YAMEROOOOO

ONORE ONORE ONORE

STOP BULLYING VLAD

every shitshow will always have its defenders and detractors, when the true accurate response to Apo is 4-5/10 meh

Dracula looks fucking stupid

poor vlad

vlad btfo

I see you watch like 1 or 2 shows per season

MAZUI

I like it

Was it really that hard to make him look like this?

how so, I don't think Apo is the worst thing ever, but its not good either, I watch more like 5-10 shows, depending on the season

Vampire Vlad looks like shit.

ANGRY JANNU

say it with me "VLAD BTFO"

Kyuuketsuki

>Still selling FZ soundtrack
what the heck

Every stream is so fucking slow and laggy.