How liberal are "liberal Muslims"?

Question, Sup Forums
I managed to get a MENA girlfriend (she's white so it's not race mixing)
She says her parents are visiting her soon. Should I be worried? She says they're liberal, but I don't know how liberal a liberal muslim would be.

>white
Guess again, Mohammed

delete dis
I'm only using the jihadi flag because I don't want to get a bunch of
>X country, YES!!!!!!
Which country is she from?

A Maghreb country.

And yes, she is very white.
She has pale skin, red hair and green eyes. If posted a picture of her and said she was Scottish or Irish no one would have any reason to doubt me.

If it's Tunisia then they're pretty liberal.

Is she a Berber or descendant of Europeans who were enslaved by the Barbary pirates?

Where are they from? I can tell you what liberal means if you tell me their country of origin and where they live now

a liberal muslim means instead of stoning gay people, they just throw them off a building to make it quicker

MENA people are not white. This includes jews and turks and iranians. Cubic zirconium looks like a diamond to the untrained eye. Sand niggers look white to the untrained eye.

Alright, fine she's from Tunisia but she's also half Libyan
She has some French and Italian ancestors from European occupation.

Americans aren't white either, so this guy knows what he's talking about.

Why do you hide, xer? Don't for get your pride.

Would ravage the one in the right

here

It would only bring dishonor to my country.
And people would think it's b8

youre from France arent you...

>I don't know how liberal a liberal muslim would be

They cut your head off quick instead of "slow cut, slow cook" style.

>t. la puridad no mas

They usually come over here to escape an arranged marriage and usually when they have daughters they turn into sluts.

Had a liberal Muslim professor this semester. Wasn't a bad guy at all. Still a muslim, and still has to be culled, but honestly pretty good guy.

>I managed to get a MENA girlfriend (she's white
The absolute delusion of MENA niggers

t b h I have had a tough time with gaining peace with my political views and my gf
Ever since I was 16 I support a really far-right political group that's even more right wing than the mainstream nationalist party here.
It's massive cognitive dissonance on my part. I still want to deport all muslims and ex-muslims from this country, but I still love her.

>same flag as indonesia
WDHMBT???

Wtf Indonesia, i thought we were bros.

They’ll probably be fine, but make it clear you won’t be bringing your children up as Muslim

Just know that your son will most likely side with the Muslims. Mixed people, unless very European looking do not get accepted into our society 100%, and you know that. So to find acceptance, he will look elsewhere.

doesn't help that islam is as universalist as it gets, it's literally the religion for mongrels despite all the memes about it being arab nationalism

Just ask her you retard

>dating a woman without doing recon on her family first
You deserve to get acid flung on your dick
>how liberal is liberal
Only she could tell you.

I'm pretty sure the girl on the right has congoid craneal features.

Arab Nationalism lol.
After this Middle Eastern I've taken, I'm honestly shocked that Arabs are still Muslims. The Persians literally said fuck you faggots and made Islam their own thing, then the Turks said fuck all of you faggots and conquered the Arabs. Always thought Arabs controlled the Middle East, how wrong I was.

>out shopping with my gf
>she says she has to make an additional stop
>takes me into this really immigrant heavy neighborhood
>eventually we go into some sort of bakery/cafe
>cashier is some hijabi
>gf and cashier make some small talk
>have no fucking idea what they're talking about so I stare out a window
>eventually their conversation becomes more aggressive
>still have no idea what they're saying but their speech becomes faster and louder
>eventually turns into a full blown argument
>hijabi cashier starts pointing at me
>just stand there like a beta faggot because i don't know what's going on
>eventually this muslim dude at the back starts yelling too
>gf just grabs my arm and says we should leave
>to this day she refuses to tell me what happened
Ever since that happened I have become a bit more paranoid. I know she has posted pictures of us on her facebook/instagram, and I'm worried some friend or acquaintance or family member of hers will see it and kill us.
That has never been brought up. She hasn't even asked me if I want to convert or anything.
I don't know how important religion is to her. I know she prays a few times a day but she also drinks with me and she doesn't fast
Like I said before, she's white. If we have children they will have no issues fitting in

Most arabs are not true arabs. The arabs were just a single semitic tribe that was able to assimilate all the semitic, berber and iranian tribes with the spread of islam

>she's white
Have you done a dna test to make sure she is fully european?

Have you done this yourself, mutt?

politically liberal (because they're functionally paid to be)
but socially it's a trad lifestyle unless it's some unhinged teen not under the supervision of firstgen immigrants

t. Nazi intellectual

Not even arabs give a fuck about arabs,
Islam is color blind.
If all arabs died Islam will still be alive.

Tricky situation for sure. Could've been avoided. Take your feelings about Muslims, or even Sup Forums's feelings on Muslims and go ahead and assume that's how most "Liberal" Muslims feel about you. They are conservative as fuck. How would you feel if your daughter starting dating a Muslim?

Yes i have. Now answer my question

> it‘s from the middle east
> „she“‘s white
She‘s neither human or white and neither are you.

i hope you get honor killed by her parents and kill the whore with you aswell

You don't hate Persians? Not even a little?

This is what you should expect. Muslims leaving the faith, which I'd assume she would if she is going to actually be your wife, literally get killed.
see

>How would you feel if your daughter starting dating a Muslim?
Well, if that's the case I'm pretty fucked. If I found myself in that situation I would disown my daughter and break off all contact with her. He could be a muslim with blond hair and blue eyes and I would still want nothing to do with her. It would be unforgivable.
I'm not sure if that's the case though.
I'm sure her parents must be aware of me? They pay for her schooling and rent. If they were that conservative they would have cut off funding by now. Unless she's been telling everyone back home I'm some sort of convert. Or maybe she has restricted all her posts about me to only her close friends/western friends
No.
But if you have red hair, pale skin, some freckles, and green eyes, how much non-white ancestry are you likely to have?

How are persians brought up in this conversation?
I'm talking about arabs being a semetic true native arab. From my observation. Literally no one gives a fuck about arabism except 70 IQ retards.

Dating Muslim, chances are high you will be asked to convert. Only way forward is to have her convert unless u cool with converting.

Converting This happens all over the world.

persians are white and based

>if you have red hair, pale skin, some freckles, and green eyes, how much non-white ancestry are you likely to have?

I don't know that's why you do a dna test. If you give her a dna test and she comes back 100% european than i will cede to you that she is white. If she is mixed then she is not white. If you want someone who is going to tell you that race mixing is okay then i'm not guy who is going to do that for you.

You said Islam is color blind, and I say bullshit no one is color blind. You hate Persians and you fucking know it.

Just like American females.

>Dating Muslim, chances are high you will be asked to convert
She's never asked me though.
We've been together for a while now and she has never brought it up. I even attend church sometimes
If we get married, do you think she'll spring it on me at the last second? I'm never going to convert. It would be more treasonous than what I am doing now.
I should really have a serious conversation about this with her.

Well, talks about her converting/leaving Islam would have to be put on the table like right now. Do not take this any farther until you know she will leave her disgusting past behind her and accept the civilized culture. If not, this won't last anyway.

>red hair
okay what's going this is no arab

Can you use the battered wife defense in muslim countries?

Persians are based as fuck. I don't have problems with Persians, but Arabs have to for sure.

I'm sure she had her reason for being mad, he probably cheated on her

I said before, she has a bit of french and italian ancestry from euro colonial times. But I don't actually know if that's the cause of her features. Some of her other MENA girl friends are also very white looking

Must've caught him with another goat or something.

You're retarded my friend.
Shia Islam is not a race.
Sunni Islam is not a race either.
There are maybe +100 million shia muslims outside of Iran and no do not hate iranians or shiites outside of Iran.
We all believe what we believe because of the environment we were raised in.

Nope, only people with nazi flags are white. Everyone else is a Jew.

i want to see a pic of her now...

all persians should be zoroastrians

funny how the poeple who are most passionate about white supremacy just so happen to be literal genetic trash.
>overweight
>meth problem
>missing teeth
>low income
>low IQ
>speak with a retarded redneck trash accent

While the whites who are successful, smart with beautiful stable families do not give a rat's ass about white supremacy.

>post of a picture of her
>she gets honor killed
nice try mohammed

There are no “liberal” Muslims just as there are no sane communists.

Just in this thread setting here thinking . When was the last time you kill babies with tax dollars and used the body parts for profit ???? Huh!!!!! Y'all mother fuckas need Statan {This is my point we kill over 1 million babies a year and people are like OOOOO muslims shit myself every time I think of Bill gates saying he wants to kill like 15% of humans on earth. Still people sit inside screaming about dumb shut. Bitch we got people pushing for Gobbling warming and its fake we all know and are using it to wipe out man kind !!! Everyone posting about guns and JEws!!!! I think we have a issue Houston }

no u

okay post someone that look like her

Might as well sort it out now. Who knows u may have two weddings.
But the more important thing is the kids which religion they will follow. My opinion is that the kids should follow the dad's way and the surname everyone gets yours including the wife.

can't argue with that. you win.

>While the whites who are successful
Successfully whites are forced to keep their political views under wraps because of (((leftist))) infiltration of academia and business.
I currently only have glowing recommendations from my professors but if I stopped hiding my power level my academic career would take a major hit.

They are liberal in conservative terms. Nothing to worry about user

>They are liberal in conservative terms
What's the muslim version of a cuckservative?

>not overweight
>dont smoke meth
>have all my teeth
>upper middle class
>105 IQ
>normal north american accent
Turns out your theory is wrong, but I already know most of those are the definition of a Muslim.

Now is the time to bring the kid religion thing up. Don’t risk having kids who go through a rebellious stage and want to discover their Islamic roots.

>European occupation
North Africa is Christian. Mudslimes are the occupiers. You're a shitskin and so is she.

I have played the devil's advocate with a lot CHAD white friends who were destined to get good careers.
White chads literally and unironically believe nazism is retarded.
Try it yourself.
After you have 3 beers with a white chad start arguing in favor of nazism and white supremacy and you will know their true beliefs.

sex is the opiate of the masses

You know what I mean, Joao. She has French ancestors from the time Tunisia spent as a French protectorate and she has Italian ancestors from Mussolini's African conquests
I will not dispute your first or second sentence.

just read what I wrote
The people who are most passionate about white supremacy
I didn't try to describe all white supremacists.
Also even if I did say that all white supremacists are like that, still exceptions exist and anecdotal evidence is not good enough.

Is she liberal enough to bone you? Also show your flag.

white supremacy? i dont see how thats relevant...i am interested in white nationalism, and you should be too

>whites in saudi arabia
What, you mean Texans and Norwegians who work for oil companies?
Of course they will not defend race realism or Counter-Semitism when they're in your country. They want to maintain good business relations with you people
>Is she liberal enough to bone you?
Yes
>Also show your flag.
No, see and I want advice, not bantz about my country

Why would abdul here have any interest in white nationalism?

I used to study and work in america and my wife is a catholic white american.
I don't really care that much about race.
Take the people with aligned views to yours.
Build your own small exclusive self-sufficient communities and live there your tribal dream life.
You can allow in whomever you want.
Other than that stop complaining because it's not gonna work.
The jews have won and they will make it so africans and other non-whites outnumber you in your homelands.
This will make you minorities and you will be mistreated the same way your ancestors mistreated the jews of europe.
Jews are vengeful people and they are the one and only master race.

good question!
why do you have any interest in respecting the rights of your neighbors?

>Take the people with aligned views to yours.
you mean like people of my same race???
>You can allow in whomever you want.
i agree but not 1 million a year like the U.S. does, that is complete replacement

the nazis really should have emigrated into enemy countries....would have been absolute domination!!!

Would you take in a white liberal soyboy who prefers the pronouns xe and xir?
Or would you take in a redpilled convervative white who likes guns and hunting and hates the government?
views/beliefs/culture > race

>soyboy
a product of foreign invaders
you may not see it but i do

LARP thread.
OP doesn't have a gf.
He's a faggot.

Hi Mohammed!

That's probably a bad side. Probably had a ton of experience in her home country before trying you out. Also, you have to be in Sweden, I just know it.

This
If I were brown I’d be Muslim
You get to wear cool hats and kill kuffar

Well, what's the alternative?
>oh sorry user, I can't have sex with you unless you convert, haha!

1gggaass