PORTUGAL AND SPAIN ARE NOT WHITE

Remember, Portugal and Spain are not white. And that's a good thing. And don't disprove this with an elitist Habsburg descendant in Iberia!

Spain and Portugal not being white is what made them unique and why RACISTS nowadays fail to ever mention them or demonize their history!

You hear all sorts of fairy tales and legends about the inquisition and what not, but remember that these are all WHITE PEOPLE lies!

Spain and Portugal were great and rich countries that even ruled the world. But then WHITE PEOPLE kicked them out and ruled the world for themselves?

Spain and Portugal ruled the world by colonization and they were very nice to the people in their empire because they weren't racist whites. Spain mixed with them frequently and Portugal respected and blended in with local customs in their trading outposts.

Then evil white people that call themselves the "Dutch" and "English" kicked out the Iberians and took rule for themselves, then they began the racist exploitation of places like India and Africa!

To this day WHITE PEOPLE still slander Iberia! They even made them poorer which is why Portugal and Spain aren't as rich as the rest of Europe!

DON'T LISTEN TO WHITE PEOPLE LIES, we Spanish and Portuguese are non-whites that are good friends with non-whites.

The absolute state of iberian education

>white
Fuck off you American nigger.

stop whitewashing yourself

Stop niggering the white

but we aren't whites, white people are horsefags that ruined the civlizations created by non-whites and then took credit for them.

*civilizations

Christ. Op you are truly deranged. First of all Iberians are white and second they treated conquered people's as sub human just like the English, Dutch, and Italians.

Those are white people lies.

The Spanish frequently mixed with the conquered people for one.

Portuguese colonists throughout the old world frequently integrated with local traditions in their trading posts.

But then WHITE PEOPLE like the English and Dutch come to racistly exploit them!

Even tough we took a different approach and we mixed with the conquered peoples, we are mediterranean

Again Iberians are white. Also, for some one who is so angry about racism why are you so nasty towards whites?

Meds are NOT white! White people are horse riding barbarians.

Because anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

Eye for eye and tooth for tooth, racism is okay for whites and jews (who also started the slave trade) because they were the biggest racists in the world right now and throughout history!

Portuguese (who are white) were heavily involved in the slave trade. I can't argue with you man you're retarded. Why do you want to be a nigger so bad?

Most of them look huwite to me. All huwites get tannish if they're left in the sun long enough. I think we have enough enemies no need to make more.

I'm not even tanned, I get sunburnt and rarerly tanned, this guy is just a lefty brainwash victim

it was RACIST JEWS who started the slave trade and continued to trade slaves, and then they blame the Portuguese! They were all supposed to be inquisitioned!!

Are you a christian?

yeah

Jesus was a brown middle-easterner. Christianity became the official religion of a non-white Roman Empire until WHITE BARBARIANS invaded from the north.

The demiurge got you good, mediterraneans are scientifically white and the inquisition bas bad, not good.

How was it bad when it expelled racist Jews?

>How was it bad
Are you serious?

yes, what's wrong with bringing justice to Jews?

And non jews and innocents

who?

The inquisition was all about finding heretics, non believers and alleged witches, it was retarded and dangerous

that's just white people propaganda

as a gnostic I certainly disagree

Irreligion is a white people cult to promote social degeneracy

I'm not irreligious, I'm a gnostic

"they were nice"
didnt the faggot vasco de gama literally walk around setting fire to random ships with pilgrimspeople, cutting the hands and lips of indian priests and what not?

There's multiple definitions to "gnostic."

The god of the bible is actually satan, the serpent was a saviour figure, there is a god above god
We refer to the god of the bible as the demiurge

This kind of gnostic

>they were very nice to the people in their empire
kek alright you got me nice bait

The Moors were Black, our ancestors brought civilization to Europe, taught them how to bathe, science, technology and medicine

rude

Fuck you nigger, stay in your mudhut instead of trying to steal other civilizations accomplishments as your own.

We're not niggers either, so go back to your mudhut, and keep eating your dirt cookies

Southern Europe's and Northern Europe's partnership and shared culture was never based on who's "white" and who is not. It's that we are all European, and try as hard you want, I'd value a European soul over all other life on this planet. It's a shared history, culture, and religion. A Spaniard, an Italian, and a Greek life is worth 100 million niggers.

Spanish are white. But they're generally browner than me because Spain gets more sunshine than Northern England.
I lived in Córdoba in Southern Spain for 4 years and my skin turned browner under the Sun.
Also Spanish people tend to be shorter on average than North Europeans and have darker hair. These environmental adaptations do not mean that they are not white for fuck's sake.

Sure they have some genetic mixture from the Moors, but also the Celts, Romans, Visigoths etc.
I'm half English/French with dual citizenship - bilingual, two passports, a Frog surname, as dad is a Frog. But I feel closer to England in outlook/culture/whatever. ( a feeling of 'belonging'; I can't quite put my finger on it).

This user is correct.

debatable but yes

ebin

fuck off portugal is oldest ally,fuck niggers and fuck you

>the Moors
weren't negroid you absolute tard. The others were baiting, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Does OP consider rape to be embracing culture? Because that is what happened rofl.

>this is the kind of manolo that will then call catalans cucks

I’m hispanic and i think it would be cool if spain stayed muslim

Horses are the best though

Africa begins at the Pyrenees

are you reverting akhi? InshaAllah you will be rewarded in this life and the next.

>but we aren't whites, white people are horsefags that ruined the civlizations created by non-whites and then took credit for them.

Who said it was a bad thing? They ruled for a while , now they re shit.
Know your place nigger.

should've genocided you desu
hindsight is 20/20

>the catalan chad
>the virgin manolo
so real ot could be a photo