In the end, it truly was a Re:Creators

In the end, it truly was a Re:Creators.

more like in the end it was shit

That's what I said

post best character Sup Forums

But Chamber Festival was already written, so what did Meteora write that was the actual Re:CREATORS?

Thanks Meteora.

Soda is cute.

So, Magane stayed?

No sign of her or her creator. Better be some OVA content.

Imagine if, when he tripped and rolled into the magic suicide gate, he didn't bounce off, but got sent into Milky Nights.

It would be the greatest Isekai ever and would make me forgive ReCREATORS for existing.

>or her creator
You mean the one she killed?

Of course there's no sign of her creator, she killed him pretty early on.

Anyone else think that explanation of her losing her powers is bullshit and that she's actually just a God now but just doesn't want to leave?

this

bravo nolan

Time to delete my re;creators folder ;_;

DON'T! Save the Shark.

I don't even have sharks

>388 items in my Magane folder

She'll live on in my pc

>Altair's 10/10 design gone to fucking waste.
This is a disgrace.

So this is how it ends huh? Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

It was too hard to animate

Beautiful.

Why did you even bother saving anything at all then? Shark is the only good thing out of this trainwreck.

He's clearly not dead, just hiding and scared stiff. She did kill that random shopkeeper.

I want a Re:creators spin-off about popular characters from R18 titles getting summoned.

I dropped this when Shark memed away Shonen Villains stand. Did I actually miss anything?

Altair makes a dyke paradise and every creation bar Meteora and Magane kills themselves. The end.

Well fuck me. I'm so glad I dropped it. Did they ever resurrect Mamika? Did Selesia or Aliceteria kill themselves too? They were like the only characters after Mamika died I cared about at all.

Alice dies fighting Altair (basically kills herself with Altair reversing cause and effect) and Selesia auto destructs her robot to kill Charon, which isn't as good as it might sound, Mamika stayed dead. But nothing of that matters, they took the weight of everyone's death (if it ever had any) in the last episode.

Who the fuck is Charon?
FUCK. At least I got off the ride.

My wife Altair

Basically, other than Magane all the worth while characters die. While all the shitty uninteresting ones live.

What more could I expect from the people that made Aldnoah. Great concept, horrible execution.

At least they played Gravity Well again.

>A/Z
>RC
>great concept

Until you have to free up space for the next flavor of the season

A/Z had potential. They fucked up with the second part. If they had shown more of Inaho's emotions/him opening up, and have Slaine win/tie in the end, the show could've been redeemed. And hime to do something useful

>implying

Both those series had a great idea.

>A/Z had a similar concept to the great classic Spaceship Yamato
>RC was loosely based on the campy Arnold Schwarzenegger movie Last Action Hero which was a pretty fun movie.

Aldnoah was a huge fucking mess due to a number of reasons. More so than Re:Creators. Re:Creators suffered from poor pacing and a lot of gobbledygook exposition that was completely unnecessary.

Post yfw we were RE:Creators all along

So Meteora tricked everyone into sudoku, right?

she actually deleted the other characters so the world wouldent delete her and she would become a god of ink